Accountable Healthcare Staffing

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Employer Reviews

Good jobs
Former employee (Former Employee), Tulsa oklahomaJuly 23, 2014
Pros: some good people to work for and with.
Cons: accused people of wrong doing a lot and covering up illegal things people were doing.
It's was great working there, got to talk to many people it was great. Except all of the things that were hidden behind closed doors.
Excellent work force, with great team players.
Staff nurse (Current Employee), , Jacksonville, Palm Coast FloridaJune 13, 2014
Pros: free gift cards from accountable, bonuses.bags
Cons: i drive for about an hour to get to my job.
A typical day at work starts with get a bedside report from the out going RN, assessment and getting to know your patient, their concerns, immediate needs or concerns that needs to be addressed. Vital signs, review of lab results, orders, medications, procedures that needs to be carried out.
I have learned that when a patient is satisfied my job becomes – more... easy.
Management wants an RN that is approved by the clients we serve and the only way you can work successfully is by treating the patients the way they want to be treated.(Right).
My co-workers have made nursing enjoyable and my job is easy and fun because we work as a team.
The hardest part of my job is when there are no answers to the health questions from our patients, when I have done everything within my power and the patient is not getting any improvements.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the smile I get from my patients from their satisfaction and when upon discharge they say" I am glad you were my nurse during my hospital stay or when I meet them outside the hospital probably in the store and they can boldly tell their family or friends, "this the nurse I was telling you about, she is so caring", that's the best part of my being a nurse. – less
A new company with growing pains.
Health Care Recruiter (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 29, 2014
Learned about health care recruiting for hospitals.
Recruit health care providers for hospitals nation wide.
Company is experiencing growing pains.
Building relationships with HCP's most enjoyable.
Apply
LPN (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: decent pay, flexible schedules
Cons: shortage of shifts from time to time.
This is a good place for people to go who want to fill up extra time and get paid. You are only scheduled when you want to work. Shifts do not get canceled so much. You learn to be independent and make decisions on your own and if you cannot do that then someone is one phone call away.
Always looking to provide hours for me.
Corrections Health Technician (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 23, 2013
The folks at Accountable Healthcare Staffing are warm and friendly. They helped me get hours and training when I asked for it.
Friendly environment.
registered nurse (Current Employee), stafford, virginiaNovember 7, 2013
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: work cancellations
I still currently work as per diem nurse with this company. The staff has been very helpful n getting me the hours I need. The hardest part is getting cancelled by the facility when ther's no need.
Great place to work....when work is available
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 13, 2013
Pros: daily pay
Cons: cancelled frequently
A great place to work when there are shifts available. Cancelled more times than worked.
Convenient and Professional
RN (Current Employee), Creve Coeur, MOSeptember 18, 2013
The staff is very professional and efficient. They work around my schedule and are very helpful.
Great People to Work for and With
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), DelandJune 11, 2013
Cons: clarify everything in the contract first.
Great management team to work with and for. Accomodate my schedule and desires for work.
experience
SENIOR RECRUITER/BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee), albuquerque,nmApril 16, 2013
Favoritism has a huge role in this organization. Branch management is not held accountable and often abuses their authority.
GREAT PLACE
Certified Nurse Aide (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 7, 2013
Applied in St. Louis and the ladies there were great. I did not have a CPR Card and was scheduled to go through the Red Cross and almost paid a bundle but they hold CPR Classes at the office for $35, was great! I've met a couple of other aides when working and I was surprised at their professionalism.
Different locations
CNA (Current Employee), Jacksonville Beach, FLNovember 17, 2012
I enjoy working with this staffing company because I get to work different places everyday and every week. I work in the hospitals and I get to work in home Hospice care cases.

About Accountable Healthcare Staffing

The healthcare services industry is poised for change over the coming years as new government reimbursement programs come into – Read more

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Photos