Accountants International

Accountants International Employer Reviews

Temporary Work
Contract Assignment (Former Employee), Lake Oswego, ORSeptember 29, 2013
Temporary job only. Only 1 assignment worked through them. Limited opportunities, which may have more to do with the economy at the time than them. Rate of pay was minimal. But staff was very friendly and helpful.
Consultant (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEAugust 24, 2013
Provides opportunities for learning new skills. Believes that you can do the job even if you don't have all the required skills.
Closed
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee), Westlake VillageAugust 19, 2013
Westlake office no longer exists. Closed down due to corporate buyout.
Currently seeking employment...
Currently looking for work. (Current Employee), Westlake Village, CAFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: very good communication. very professional. make you feel like part of the team.
Cons: none that i can think of.
I have the pleasure of working with the Westlake Village team of AI. I have certain restrictions I have to work within due to family issues. The team is working very hard to put me into the right kind of role at the right level.

Being honest is the best policy from the very beginning with AI. If you are honest with them, they will work hard for you.

I – more... have no doubt that they will help me find something soon.

Better and more professional than other agencies I have worked with, with the exception of Select Staffing. They are equal. – less
be happy
Assistant Administrator (Current Employee), White PlainsFebruary 24, 2013
to know that at the end of the day you have achieve what you need to.
work well with management and co-workers.

the hardest part of the job is long term meeting

meeting my goals
Working for a company that was recently acquired by another Company
Accounts Payable/ Revenue Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: acknowledge holidays and flex work schedule
Cons: job assignment ended due to company relocating business
My revenue assistant position was demanding and time management was very important on a daily basis. I would arrive earlier than start time to allow myself time to gather my thoughts and any reports, as well as boot up any computer systems needed to perform daily task. Management normally arrived after me so I would normally have their daily report – more... emailed to them with status updates on specific wires unles there were any discrepancy to be addressed.

My co-workers and I normally meet to discuss job assignments and our goals to accomplish for the day or any issues we need to resolve from previous days. The hardest part of the job was getting departments to respond to questions needed to complete job task which added pressure to getting info to Accountants to close accounts for month end reporting. The job was very fast pace and required multitasking and concentration. The most enjoyable part of the job was reconciling at month end and balancing assigned revenue accounts to the accounting general ledger system.

And then you learn to see another hour,day, month...... – less
This staffing company stinks!
Controller (Former Employee), Jacksonville, flOctober 1, 2012
no return phone calls, only called me when they wanted to ask me if they could work on my jobs...
Wonderful staff.
Payroll Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville FloridaOctober 1, 2012
Pros: lunch
My experience with the staff was very professional and curtious. Was very ingauged in my needs and gave quality advice that helped secure a position with a great company.
Temp Placement Service
Temporary accounting placement (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 19, 2012
Happy, encouraging work staff makes looking for a new position fun and challenging; would never hesitate to recommend this staff
Unprofessional agency with very indifferent attitude
Recruit (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 9, 2011
These guys only care about getting their percentage. Absolutely unreasonable benefit prices. I would not recommend to an enemy to work for this agency.