Accountants International Employee Reviews

Short Sale Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 5, 2016
I had the opportunity to learn new people and also assist with the shortsale process. I also had the opportunity to assist agents as well as homeowners make the shortsale process fast and simple.
Pros
FREE LUNCHES
Cons
NO BONUSES
Accounting Testing and Placement
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORDecember 14, 2015
-Placed highest in Advanced Accounting testing
-Successful placement in gainful employment

● Analyzed, examined and interpreted G/L account records and investments in subsidiary companies, compiled financial information, and reconciled reports and financial data
● Developed & presented financial information, spreadsheets statements and reports, collaborated with upper management and lead financial officer, implemented policy, improvements and compiled year-end information for CPA
Pros
Location and experience
Cons
no advancement opportunity
Currently seeking employment...
Currently looking for work. (Current Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAFebruary 28, 2013
I have the pleasure of working with the Westlake Village team of AI. I have certain restrictions I have to work within due to family issues. The team is working very hard to put me into the right kind of role at the right level.

Being honest is the best policy from the very beginning with AI. If you are honest with them, they will work hard for you.

I have no doubt that they will help me find something soon.

Better and more professional than other agencies I have worked with, with the exception of Select Staffing. They are equal.
Pros
very good communication. very professional. make you feel like part of the team.
Cons
none that i can think of.
Liked the job and my co-workers.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORFebruary 7, 2015
This was a temporary assignment for me with a company that was changing their computer system in a major way. My assignment ended when the company went live with the new system.

I later went to work for the same company as a permanent employee in a different capacity the following year.
Fun and Exciting
Administrative Assistant/Accounting clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 28, 2015
Placed in different projects such as data entry, accounting, receptionist, any daily office work where ever the agency placed me. I had to most wonderful time working at the corporate office for the Stations Casino!
Pros
Free meals everyday for the employees
Cons
N/A
Busy workplace with friendly people.
Senior Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 25, 2013
Enter union members information and register delegates for Union convention which was coming up. Verify all union dues were assigned to correct employee per pay period, and reconcile database to hard copy from various locals.
Pros
easy commute
Cons
assignment ended
Effective and efficient work culture
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYApril 27, 2015
Account management and bookkeeper, entered accounts in Microsoft Excel, charge credit card daily for customers, typed accounts receivable in company accounting software.
Great opportunity
Accounting - Temporary (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 27, 2015
Temporary work. They take care of their employees and find the right fit for a job. Like working for the company they provided me with.
Met very nice people. Hard working and dedicated.
Temporary Work
Contract Assignment (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORSeptember 29, 2013
Temporary job only. Only 1 assignment worked through them. Limited opportunities, which may have more to do with the economy at the time than them. Rate of pay was minimal. But staff was very friendly and helpful.
Unprofessional agency with very indifferent attitude
Recruit (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 9, 2011
These guys only care about getting their percentage. Absolutely unreasonable benefit prices. I would not recommend to an enemy to work for this agency.
Wonderful staff.
Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville FloridaOctober 1, 2012
My experience with the staff was very professional and curtious. Was very ingauged in my needs and gave quality advice that helped secure a position with a great company.
Pros
lunch
be happy
Assistant Administrator (Current Employee) –  White PlainsFebruary 24, 2013
to know that at the end of the day you have achieve what you need to.
work well with management and co-workers.

the hardest part of the job is long term meeting

meeting my goals
Temp Placement Service
Temporary accounting placement (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 19, 2012
Happy, encouraging work staff makes looking for a new position fun and challenging; would never hesitate to recommend this staff
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 24, 2013
Provides opportunities for learning new skills. Believes that you can do the job even if you don't have all the required skills.
This staffing company stinks!
Controller (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, flOctober 1, 2012
no return phone calls, only called me when they wanted to ask me if they could work on my jobs...
Closed
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Westlake VillageAugust 19, 2013
Westlake office no longer exists. Closed down due to corporate buyout.
Working for a company that was recently acquired by another Company
Accounts Payable/ Revenue Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 18, 2013
My revenue assistant position was demanding and time management was very important on a daily basis. I would arrive earlier than start time to allow myself time to gather my thoughts and any reports, as well as boot up any computer systems needed to perform daily task. Management normally arrived after me so I would normally have their daily report emailed to them with status updates on specific wires unles there were any discrepancy to be addressed.

My co-workers and I normally meet to discuss job assignments and our goals to accomplish for the day or any issues we need to resolve from previous days. The hardest part of the job was getting departments to respond to questions needed to complete job task which added pressure to getting info to Accountants to close accounts for month end reporting. The job was very fast pace and required multitasking and concentration. The most enjoyable part of the job was reconciling at month end and balancing assigned revenue accounts to the accounting general ledger system.

And then you learn to see another hour,day, month......
Pros
acknowledge holidays and flex work schedule
Cons
job assignment ended due to company relocating business

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accountants International. Our community is ready to answer.