Accountemps Employee Reviews

Provided an opportunity to work with a variety of different people
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 22, 2017
Productive with the opportunity to develop my skills and learn new things or take on new projects. Also, provided an opportunity to maintain and develop relationships with various levels of professionals.
Great Place!
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLSeptember 21, 2017
Always work and they always remember to call you. Super friendly and always professional. Pay is negotiable but often fair. Tons of work all over and can transfer to different locations.
same as for Wells Fargo because I worked there for Accountemps
Data entry for Wells Fargo (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IASeptember 21, 2017
I started at Wells Fargo with Accountemps as a temporary position and was then hired full time by Wells Fargo. Everything I said about working for Wells Fargo also applies here.
Pros
Cons
Unstable
Strengthened my analytical skills.
ANALYST/CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 20, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Ferrellgas (company Accounttemps assign me to). The company was going threw a post PeopleSoft data conversion. The experience give me a chance to strengthen analytical skills.
Pros
Great company to work for.
Accountemps being a temporary agency
AP & AR Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXSeptember 19, 2017
Accountemps is an excellent company to work for. My placement was great and I learned a lot. The management at Accountemps are very informative and helpful.
Pros
My experience of the two placements have been great.
Cons
Healthcare
ok if looking for temporary work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 19, 2017
great if you are looking for temporary work, quick to find job. good attitude. my caseworker was excellent. would recommend highly. very knowledgeable of job market. excellent people skills.
Pros
quick work
Cons
pay is weak
Great place to look
Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 18, 2017
Recruiters are friendly and sensitive to placement needs. They placed you within reasonable location and within respectable companies. Great place to work!
Great place to work for a career change
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 18, 2017
Accountemps is a great way to get your foot in the door to an office setting. I used to clean at a hospital and it was difficult for me to get jobs in an office. After coming to Accounttemps, I was placed in an office quickly.
Good to work with
Accounts Payable/Receivable-data entry (Former Employee) –  Providence, RISeptember 18, 2017
Accountemps itself is a great company. y issue is not with them but with a couple of the places they placed me to work. But my actual agent at Accountemps was great and has always been good to work with.
The place I was sent was a negative feeling workplace
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 15, 2017
Empoyees at Powertel, where accoutemps sent me were against each other and management and management was not good to the employeees. I would have stayed with accountemps if that place was not so misserable
Lack of contact after staff change
AP/Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Big Bear Lake, CASeptember 15, 2017
After my initial coordinator left and I had finished my assignment, it was difficult to get a response for continuing work assignments. It made me feel as though once my work on that assignment was complete, my continuing employment was not important.
After turning down a position offered due to the distance of job....no longer received calls from them
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCSeptember 15, 2017
Very unhappy with the office I worked with. They were very understanding regarding my phobia of crossing bridges and driving distance to a job at first....After being asked 3 times (same job) if I would work at a location over a period of a month. The last time they asked I said no because I drove the route and realized it was too far from my home...I no longer received calls for temp jobs. I continue to see them post the same position, so it looks like there may be a problem with the employer.
Pros
Cons
Once you say no to an offer of a temp position, you never get called again.
Awesome
Account Resolution Specialist at Baptist Health (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 15, 2017
Accountemps is a great place to work! Only reason Im looking for another job is because I need a regular job, not a temporary position. I loved working with these people!
I was offered a job with a fair salary
Accounting Clerk, August 18 (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PASeptember 14, 2017
I was offered a job with a decent hourly rate of pay. I have health and dental insurance and they offer other types of insurance as well.

Working with the recruiters has always been pleasant and they really care about finding the right job with a decent rate of pay.
Oh Great!
Settlement Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 12, 2017
I'd love to work for Accountemps again, the different assignments working for a variety of companies makes it a fun place to work, one always learning
Pros
The different assignment makes it fun! One never gets bored.
Cons
No day off unless its a holiday lol
They helped me during the Mortgage collaspe period.
A/R Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CASeptember 11, 2017
I think they are good at finding temporary jobs only. However, I need a full-time permanent position.
I was able to work in several different industries which has expanded my ability to choose a variety of fields.
Pros
Getting paid every week.
Cons
Down time inbetween assignments
Good place for work experience development
Accounts Payable/Payroll /Benefit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MISeptember 11, 2017
Good place for work experience development

Experiencce working in different business cultures.

Skillsport training available

I was sent on an assignment as a temporary employee which enabled their client to see skill level and ability to handle position. The client hired me in for the position plus additional duties. When in financial distress they put me back on contract with Accountemps in which they kept me on for an additional 4 years.
Temporary
Cash Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 10, 2017
I have been placed in two jobs through Accountemps. When I was placed, I was told that both positions were temp to perm. The first one was actually a 6 week assignment for a company that didn't even have enough work for me to do so it was basically part time. The most recent was also supposed to be a temp to perm placement, but the company had a hiring freeze until June 1st and the department that I worked in had yet to hire anyone. There were some temps that had been there for over a YEAR! I do not believe that this was due to the Accountemps, but rather that companies do not want to pay benefits, vacation and holidays. It is a sad sitiuation.
Creating complex database system
Portfolio Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 9, 2017
My typical day at work was pleasant and the investment personnel were great and their need to understand and learn the database topics. I learned how to present topics in many ways to capture everyone's learning style. The managers were very helpful as well as the corporate culture at the University. The understanding how the firm worked and the most enjoyable part of the job is when employees get the material and I can create final project that prove their understanding.
Pros
Knowledgable employees
Cons
System restrictions
Ok Place
Accounts Payable Specialist/Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 8, 2017
Its and ok agency but I would rather find a permanent job instead of a temporary job. Also I believe they could pay more than what they are offering..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accountemps. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval