Currently seeking public accounting professionals for financial opportunities in St. Louis, MO. To be considered for these opportunities candidates should possess public accounting and experience in financial statements, SEC Reporting, financial reporting, anslysis, compiling metrics, and performing complex accounting transactions.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing- up to15%
- Month Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of employment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Yearly bonus potential
Salary Ranges: $60,000 - 130,000+
- Accountant 5
- Assistant Controller
- Audit Liaison
- Financial Reporting Specialist
- Financial Reporting Manager & Senior Manager
- Regulatory Compliance/Sox Specialist
- Senior Financial Analyst
Responsibilities of the Accounting Professional:
- Prepare external regulatory filings, preparing, reviewing, analyzing and interpreting complex accounting, financial and statistical data as well as control budget and expenses.
- Assist with underwriting, structuring, negotiating and closing complex investments
- Review legal documents pertaining to investments
- Prepare, review, analyze and interpret complex accounting, financial and statistical data.
- Proactively and independently research, report, and propose Company policy on financial and reporting matters, including monitoring the activities of financial and regulatory reporting and accounting standard setting agencies.
- Oversee assigned general ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare and maintain close-out report and any other special reporting as assigned by management.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss (P&L) statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position
- Identification of risk, ability to incorporate solutions and interpretation of company policies and regulatory requirements to guide, direct and recommend improvement of processes and internal controls
Qualifications of the Accounting Professional:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5+ years of public accounting audit experience
- CPA or MBA required
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP accounting (Required)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with proficiency in Excel
- Experience with a Big 4 or other national accounting firm
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), SSEA16 , PCI, and HIPAA is desired
Indeed - 30+ days ago
At Accounting Career Consultants, we believe that clients are best served by a search and placement firm specifically focused on accounting...