Accounting Office Employee Reviews

It's ok
Cashier (PT) - Wegmans (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAOctober 6, 2017
Good job to start to move up to management Would rec this to someone just starting out. This is a great company for young people to work and gain experience. The con is very willing to assist with growth
Career Practicum Student
Career Practicum Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Americas EuropeSeptember 19, 2017
As a student shadowing a government office I was tasked with typical things like filing, shredding, and other menial tasks. However I was also given the opportunity to perform basic accounting tasks in order to broaden my horizons.
Challenging
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKJuly 11, 2017
I liked the customers and how nice they were during the learning process of getting to know the job and systems. Challenging when you had to deal with so many customers accounts per week.
Accounting Office Associate
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 10, 2017
Handle purchasing transactions including credit cards, cash and checks
Handle purchase returns
Process Money Center transactions including check cashing and money orders
Fun workplace and family oriented
Cashier's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, COMarch 10, 2017
Hasan School of Business was a fun and family oriented place to work at. I have worked there for 2 years and it was a hard thing to leave there to a new job because everybody there was very nice and if I needed help with anything they would always help me with nothing in return.
great place to work for
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNJanuary 18, 2017
I liked working for this company because I was helping students to be better students. the manager and staff members were so great to work with. I would recommend anyone to work for this company.
Accounting at walmart
Associate (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJanuary 9, 2017
The company is a good place to start off your career or while going to school. They are family oriented, Good benefits. The management team is friendly and helpful.
Wonderful place to work
Cashier's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, COJanuary 1, 2017
I loved about the job was it was a wonderful environment to work at because if you needed help with something someone will help you. Everybody was nice and wonderful to me
Productive and Time management
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CASeptember 18, 2016
My day at work was working at a fast paced, being able to proccess sales orders and invoicing. I also helped customers with placing their orders. I would also file paper work and keep everything well organized. Double check on finances A/R. I have a good personality that i got along with my co-worker and was able to play as a team. I learned how to provide credit to peoples Invoices .
Cons
Break where not given the same time
Freindly work place with hard workers
accouts payable (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COJuly 14, 2016
Was a busy work area growing company always new things to
learn. Friendly people to work with. Management didn't always
communicate well with employees.
Having more work than time. liked the actual work part.
keeping busy.
Small boutique law office dedicated to Immigration
ACCOUNTANT/OFFICE MANAGER/BILLING (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 30, 2016
I provided support in the area of Client billing, posting of cash receipts and accounts payable. I enjoyed the challenge of creating bills that did not need revisions. My co-workers were supportive and fun people. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the volume of work on a part-time basis. Management was generally fair with the exception of benefits and salary.
Pros
Nice working atmosphere
Cons
Lack of benefits and low salary
Nurturing work environment
Part-Time Bookkeeper and Tax Return Preparer (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTMay 18, 2016
Busy and small office. Generous boss. Good co-workers. Pays for continuing education. New challenges daily. Multiple software programs for a well rounded work experience.
A great place to work.
Sales Secretary / Finance Assistan (Current Employee) –  Marshall, TXApril 10, 2016
Arrive at work at 8:30 to 9:00 AM I may get to go to lunch, most likely not, i will spend all day in my office doing paperwork and will get off at 7;00 to 8:00 PM.
Intern working for each accountant
Intern (Former Employee) –  Northville, MIMarch 9, 2016
They did great job teaching me parts of being an accountant. Let me work on actual clients and taught me important stuff about the technology they use for their records.
The company has a great staff
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte FLJuly 5, 2015
Easy to work in environment. The leads were always great , and I was given the freedom to close on, and dictate the terms of the deals. They were fair and always lucrative.
Pros
open schedule
Cons
no benifits
Cozy workplace environment that enhances productivity and mind creativity.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Payrolls SectionJuly 2, 2015
A typical day at the office makes me process papers and documents that leads to complete payrolls for benefits in employees.
I learned the value of patience and time management that should result in quality because there's no second chances in dealing with numbers,
Co-workers are very supportive and enhances the workplace.
The hardest part of the job is when i have to start and finish a job in a very short span of time in complete correctness because there's over 6000 people waiting for it, because the food in their table depends on it.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when i have made a lot of people happy because of the good results that i made--- it helped their lives.
Pros
fulfilling, enriching, a great team-builder
Cons
low-salary, low-health care benefits
Customer service
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  East Haven, CTMay 27, 2015
I have learned all aspects of retail from offices to receiving. I enjoyed helping customers as well as associates throughout my years of management
Pros
Customers
Productive workplace
Student Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 16, 2015
The payroll function of an accounting department ensures that the organization pays its employees accurately, including bonuses, commissions and benefits. The department monitors employees' time off, vacation and sick days.
it's a resort
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Cairo, ARMarch 30, 2015
sorry i didn't remember the daily activities but i learnt some communication skills and improved my language .
my relations with co-workers was very good
the enjoyable part of the job is that i know new people with different cultures for me it's so interesting
Pros
a lot of facilities, beautiful place, their policies and procedures, their standards
Cons
the salaries, few female employees, the culture of employees
Great place to work at.
Tohono O'odham Nation Executive Office (Former Employee) –  Sells, AZOctober 20, 2014
Very good place to work, great staff, well organized and there is always help when you need it.