Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals Employer Reviews

Wonderful place to work at
Collection Representative (Current Employee), Calumet City, ILJune 22, 2014
Pros: small company setting
Cons: temp job
Collections of current and past due accounts. Assist staff account with allocation of incoming cash. Call customers to collect on all payments returned by bank. Provide the highest level of customer service to ensure all issues resolved immediately.

I have learned so much.

The hardest part of my job is none.

My co-workers are great and they are the – more... most enjoyable part of the job. – less
Good at finding temp. positions
Accounts Payable Accountant (Current Employee), Bridgeville, PAJune 19, 2014
Pros: provides an income
Cons: most opportunities are temporary, no vacation or holiday pay or benefits
Very professional group to work with. Didn't have much contact with them once you began your assignment.
Fun enviroment
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSJune 18, 2014
Typical day consists making phone calls in the morning and out on appointment in the afternoon. Selling to clients with accounting and finance openings.
The office environment is very fun.
Temporary Agency
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 4, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: job security
Delinquent automobile accounts..processing repossessions
Work was ok
Cash Applications Specialist (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMay 29, 2014
Don't remember what position this was. Learned to work a different financial system.
Good
Duke Hospital- PRMO Patient Serivce Associate (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 23, 2014
Since accounting principals is a temp agency i have little contact with them. I have most of my contact with the ppl that I work with which is Duke Hospital Billing facility which I enjoy.
Great company, I would work for them again.
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 3, 2014
Pros: blue jeans on fridays, good location, good company
Cons: temporary assignment with no option to stay
Accounting Principals is a temporary agency so I was hired as a long term temporary employee assigned to one client for entire period from 10/12 to 12/13. I was responsible for processing payroll for their 3 pay groups.

My contacts at Accounting Principals were very helpful if I had any questions or issues. I would definitely love to work for them – more... again in the future if they should contact me.

The hardest part of position was completing accurate payrolls by their deadlines and sending our payroll information to their Accounting Department for timely funding of payrolls.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know and work with the great employees as an integral team of Human Resources at the client company. I was very sad when my contract period ended. – less
A Place to Collect A Pay Check
N/A (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch once a month
Cons: everything else
It is difficult to review the company as a whole when working in only one department. One would like to believe that the problems of the department in which one works is localized and isolated, rather than systemic. Unfortunately, the problems I encountered while working for Shamrock proved to be systemic. The company is extremely bureaucratic. Management – more... resists change and often attempts to quash new ideas until they have an opportunity to take credit for them. Seasoned employees are given preference over younger, more motivated and more productive employees. This company will bully you as an employee if you uncover any practices that could prove threatening to the company's reputation or potentially merit legal recourse against it. The company's idea of "family" and "trust" and "mutual respect" is compliance under duress and threat of penalty at law. Upper management is paranoid that employees they let go are out to get them. Returning work that had been taken home is subject to legal recourse for "disclosure of confidential material." Of course, had they informed an employee that they were being terminated, there would be no need to return any work or property belonging to the company after termination. Would they rather it be destroyed? How does that benefit the company? The people seem nice, but not sure they have how to treat people who are trying to HELP them with sensitive information on bad business practices. It might make an employee think these practices were illegal. – less
first assignment not very communicatvie
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Woodland Hills, CAApril 21, 2014
Pros: good location, compensation
Cons: communication not so good
the job that sent me on is a great place to work, but the agency is not very communicative. Wants to just fill the job
I enjoyed my assignments.
Contractor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 15, 2014
Overall my contacts were decent. I wish I could have been placed on direct hire positions.
Great training and support
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAApril 2, 2014
Pros: weekly pay checks
Cons: 30 minute lunch breaks
Wachovia set a great training and working place, moderate work pace, always training and customer first.
Not as many assignments/interviews as I was expecting
Contract Accountant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 26, 2014
There might be more assignments/interviews in the future. Requested assignments/interviews with corporate firms but receiving too many inquiries about non-profit organizations instead.
Great people, job growth
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee), El Monte, CAMarch 19, 2014
I learned how to use different software and met some great people. Management was supportive.
Recruiting firm for Accounting/Finance professionals
Alternative Investments Accounting Analyst -SEI (Former Employee), Oaks, PAMarch 16, 2014
Pros: found work for me
Assisted me with job placement at SEI Investments. I worked as an Alternative Investments Accounting Analyst
Help me with part-time work when i needed it,
Tax Accountant/Contract Assignment (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMarch 9, 2014
Pros: helpful with job hunting
Cons: not full time
Help me with part-time work when i needed it. got me inside of companies so I could have connection while I was job hunting.
medical billing
COLLECTIONS REP/POSTING ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), glen alolen, vaMarch 4, 2014
posting payments,appealing claims,processing claims. Auditing claims and data entry. Providing training to new hires
Calls not returned, e-mail responses inconsistent
Payroll (Current Employee), caMarch 1, 2014
Pros: able to work
Cons: extremely low pay, 30% below market
I enjoy the work but the wages are way too low

I am learning to work with new people
Productive Job
Admin/Clerical (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 28, 2014
Gained experience in working a fast paced environment. Management/co-workers were very friendly.
Quick Placement
Payroll Tax Analyst (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 23, 2014
This is an agency that placed me in a temporary position. The person I worked with was very professional and helpful. He always called me back when he said he would.
Gardner Denver
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 9, 2014
Responsibilities included closing production and sales orders, analyzing purchase price variances, production order variances, maintaining standard costs and month end closing entries.

1 2 3 4

About Accounting Principals

Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. With every assignment, we seek to prove our value to candidates – Read more