Accounting Principals Employee Reviews

easy going and helpful
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJanuary 30, 2017
the recruiting process is fast and the staff really works hard to find you employment. I would recommend this staffing company to others as they work around your needs and reachable.
Decent company
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 26, 2017
I enjoyed working but the contract was too short. I would recommend that if you sign up with this company to ask for the traditional temp to perm assignments
Waste of time
NA (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 9, 2017
Went in for an interview and talked to two guys. They didn't have any positions available at the time. They haven't contacted me since then (about 3 months). I tried emailing my recruiter about a position I was interested in, and he never responded. I am disappointed in their lack of communication and it was just a waste of time.
Accounting keeps your numbers on track..,
Telecommute Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 6, 2017
A good day at work is one where all month-end reconciliations get resolved the 1st time. Yes, that means having all the necessary back up and docs. to help you close the month.

I enjoy managing and teaching new associates the full process of accounting, so that each one can fully grasp how every posting to any entities book, is of critical importance.

Year-end financial back logs are not a pleasure, as these take time out of your daily routine, to help keep your numbers move forward. Good numbers that will help you run and manage your business smoother, and keep more of your profit.

Pros
Seasonal hours are a blessing..
Cons
Too much work sometimes..
Good Company
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 19, 2016
Enjoyed working with all at the employment agency. All areas of the company are great. They work with you on many levels. If you ever had questions they always answered them in a timely matter. They also checked on you to make sure you were happy with the job you were assigned too.
Best Employment Service
Contract Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 4, 2016
Management is efficient and responsive to your qualifications and needs. Highly recommend them to find your next employment opportunities. Company came to my rescue when I needed a job.
This is an temp Agency.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLDecember 4, 2016
Manager at the agency was very helpful finding a job with great pay.
Comunication bet me and the agency was not good.They did not check up on me personally to find out how thing was going.Did not give me the head up so that I can start looking for something else.
Pros
Good Agency
Cons
cliant was not the best.I was promised temp to hire.but their was not enouge work.
Good company to use for contracting
Compliance Administrator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCNovember 29, 2016
Good people, hands off. They found me and I have been working for a company for almost 6 months. I am hoping to get hired FT perm or extended. Hopefully something will be worked out in the near future.
Pros
Work from home, decent $
Cons
Not gtd anything after contract
Great Place to work!
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAOctober 11, 2016
I would reccomend Accounting Principals to anyone looking for a new job in operational accounting! Staffing Managers are there to help with the interview process.
Good
vendor Portal Collections (Former Employee) –  Actuant in Menomonee falls WisconsinOctober 4, 2016
They are a good agency and they found me one assignment so far. I cannot give any other feedback as again they are a temporary placement agency. I hope they continue to find me work.
Great Agency
Consultant (Current Employee) –  NJOctober 2, 2016
I have worked at two different companies through this agency and they both have been two of the best jobs I have had my whole career! Team environment. Great agency great jobs.
Pros
Team environment, wonderful companies
Cons
Pay
Unsure if Legit?
None (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 19, 2016
Headhunter contacts you for job and turns out they don't have any jobs at all. Seems a scam to me. You cannot get in serious contact with anyone. Beware.
Great Staffing Company
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 26, 2016
Great Staff, good selection of positions offered. Recruiters do a great job of matching you with clients, also great follow up, never felt left hanging on a job site.
Pros
Great Recuiters
Cons
too long between jobs
Great placement at Radio Systems Corporation.
Payroll Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 18, 2016
* Work hours were flexible
* Casual office setting
* I was introduced to new payroll software and enjoyed eight months experience with large company.
*Glad the employee I was filling in for beat cancer, but I will greatly miss the position and co-workers.
*Extremely easy transition and expanded my knowledge with payroll in general.
Pros
Flexiable schedule
Cons
Temporary position while employee out on medical leave.
Good company to work for
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, TXAugust 18, 2016
They care about their employees and make necessary visits to the clients and the staff for open communication. Very friendly operations team and ready to assist in any way.
Pros
Online timesheets
Cons
temporary assignments
Very Professional and helpful Company
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 17, 2016
In the Loan Department at Valley National Bank helped requesting information to update documents by telephone or by fax, made copies, sent faxes and handle incoming correspondence. Maintained and organized paper files.
It was my first experience in a bank company, I learn a lot about Insurance Certifications and Law.
Pros
Excellent environment, Excellent employee lounge, they offer coffee and all that a person need to enjoy their lunch, they do have newspaper for employees every day. All this at Valley National Bank.
Cons
I do not have any Cons to say about this company.
Nice place to work
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 7, 2016
A typical day at work is that I am able to do my tasks and help customers with the best of my ability. I also like helping out my co-workers if they are overloaded or just help with my opinion on any problems they may have.

I have learned a lot in the companys I have worked in the past. Not only do I learn about people but I learn more skills to build my resume for my future position.

I like to help management and I also like to work as management with my experiences.
My co-workers and I get along all the time. I do not try to have problems with my co-workers because it is important for me to maintain a professional level at all times.

Usually the hardest part of the job is learning everything and everyone in the first week or so. I usually get over that quickly. I like people I work with that will help you when you are new.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to learn everything and be able to help others. I also like to learn a lot and keep learning with the company. I really like most that I am part of the company and get included in things that are going on, whether it be good or bad.
Pros
Free lunches, celebrations, & short lunch times
Cons
Healthcare, not enough vacation time
Horrible agency to find you a job
Employee (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJuly 27, 2016
They had given me an interview that I have no idea what went wrong but for some reason I didn't get the job . Than I called to find out what happend and if they can look for something else. They never picked up my phone calls never responded back , very unprofessional ! I couldn't believe it how an agency is supposed to help you to get a job but they are the worst ! I wouldn't recommend them to anyone .
Friendly Staff
Special Project (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 25, 2016
I went to the temporary agency looking for employment, the staff treated me with respect. I was able to secure a position with the second company I interviewed with.
They placed me very quickly.
Temporary Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 13, 2016
They placed me quickly. The company had such faith in their judgment that they did not interview me but hired me on the basis of my resume and questions answered by my recruiter.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accounting Principals. Our community is ready to answer.