Accounts Receivable Employee Reviews in United States

Very, busy, but personally rewarding
Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Litchfield, MIMay 23, 2016
I really enjoyed the work environment and co-workers.
We really become a family.
It was a really fast paced environment and obtained a lot of experience with direct automotive.
I learned to keep a set schedule, involving all the areas I had to process.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
poor health insurance
Good company, very charitable
Collector (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSMarch 26, 2012
Good Job I was part time so I didn't have any benefits, Management was very good and very helpful.
Pros
on-site lunch cafeteria
Awesome place to learn how to problem solve and multi-task...
Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable/ Payroll (Current Employee) –  Bonnyville, AB (Quinn Contracting)March 9, 2012
I have learned so much working at Quinn Contracting. My back ground with accounts receviable was creating all invoices from scratch with no accounting program. When I came to Quinn I quickly learned Timberline and all process used to invoice out clients. My experience working from scratch was a real asset when I was entering accounts payable. I also have experience entering payroll as I am back up for our payroll tech and I correct all payroll errors for billing as well....All around I have enjoyed working with Quinn, I am ready for some new challanges and change.
Pros
alternative work schedule
Cons
poor management/ leadership
Productive company with great benefits
Credit Analyst at Eaton Aerospace (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MS 39206July 16, 2012
My typical day at work as credit analyst was calling customers regarding their account and to let thrm know that we had not received a payment and ask when can we expect payment. If no payment received the account would be placed on credit hold.

I learn how to work and respect my customers and co-worker.

The hardest part of the job was getting the customer to pay on time. I had customers that would mail payments on time.

Meeting my quoter for the month.
Pros
management tells me that i'm doing a good job, been respected by management. receiving a $100.00 when the company meets its expecatation.
Cons
when the company does bad we as employees does bad at month end.
I am very capable of multi-tasking and am confident in my ability
Shamokin City Treasurer / Tax Collector (Current Employee) –  Shamokin Pa. 17872September 24, 2013
A typical day at work consists of balancing many bank accounts, phone and written communication skills with customers, using many spreadsheets,doing bank deposits, managing two employees. I am capable of working on my own or in a group setting. The hardest part of my job duties is composing the month end financials in time for the monthly public meetings. Along with the Treasurer report and Cash flow. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing I can complete the day to day and month end tasks proficiently.
Pros
health care package
Cons
having to be responsible for everything even if your employees do not show up for work
Accounts Receivable Representative
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 7, 2012
Accounts receivable representative with 3 years experience. Very hard working and committed. I approach everyday with a positive mind and as an opportunity for advancement.
Good company to work for.
Collector (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WashingtonMarch 2, 2012
Worked with regular pay plus commission was good when debtors would pay.
Accounts Receivable Cordinator (Former Employee) –  International MultifoodsMay 25, 2012
Post cash. Journal vouchers.
To work with little supervision
Great relationship with both management and co-workers.
No hard part
The most enjoyable part was month end cosing.
Chex Systems
Asst Office Manager/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNApril 16, 2012
Best job of my life. Started out in the call center, was promoted to the acct receivable department. Then was chosen to accomany the owner to California to purchase Notification Systems. Came back to Minnesota and started the company up here. Working with Federal Reserve Bank and returned checks on personal and business accounts.
Great family atmosphere
Collections/Legal (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 16, 2013
Great hours & close to home,Enjoyed learning the legal work in collections,Enjoyes all employee's & management,M-F 8-5,Perfect hours.
Pros
great pay & wonderful employess
most disgusting business owner
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 7, 2013
This business owner should have been reported for verbal abuse.
He and the mother of his children, have the most vulgar way of expressing communication to their employees
Cons
the owner's language
Provides work
Temp to Hire (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 25, 2012
Great people, willing to help you find a job fast. Temp to hire if you are looking for temp they have tons of jobs and if you are looking to be hired you will most likely find it there.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILMay 9, 2012
Apply daily cash, reconcile cash, parts sales. Issue credits or debits, Collection calls.
A Global company is a great place to work.
Place is like family.
Pros
they work around your personal life
Cons
they moved to gerogia
Company was a fair place to work for
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, IllinoisFebruary 19, 2012
Because of the type of business it was challenging. The accounting receivable was very large and extremly hard to collect on.
Pros
hours and location
Job skills
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Franklin County Medical Center, Preston, ID.June 18, 2014
I have done Payables and Receivables but prefer the receivables. I love my job & what I do but we are just moving.
ashmont supply
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Walpole, MAJune 29, 2012
worked my way up in company from pt cashier to accts recievable. family owned business so the people were remarkable. company is no longer in business