Accredo Employee Reviews

Benefits
Patient Care Advocate (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 20, 2017
Great benefits at a reasonable price. Available for overtime..employee referrals...flex hours...able to dress casual 95% of the time. Hot meals on sight
Benefits
Cons
Raises
Great Place to Work
Billing/Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 26, 2017
Great place to work. Great hours. great peers & supervisor. Accredo focus on providing excellent service to patients, making employees comfortable & retention of both
Pros
Accredo provides lunch often
Cons
Parking Loy is huge
It's a job
Billing and Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Warrendale, PASeptember 1, 2017
During my typically day I sit at my desk and bill claims to insurance companies. Sometimes it's easy to hit our production goal, but a lot of times it's not. The new people come in the door making what I make, sometimes more. It's frustrating and management won't advance you unless you're part of the clique or related in some way. They treat the newer people better than those who have been here for years, but, it's a job. It's really not bad. It's an easy job, just sometimes they expect the impossible from us.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Health care is terrible, no sick time
Accredo is a great company for the general infusion nurse.
RN - Infusion Nurse Specialist - Nurse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAAugust 13, 2017
Infusion RN's typically see 2-4 pts per day depending on the type and length of the infusion. The job includes educating patients regarding their disease processes, teaching patients how to manage their pumps and medications, hospital teaching and home infusions.
Pros
autonomy
Cons
work/family balance lines are blurred at times
great work place
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 18, 2017
nice place to work. the environment was very professional. the work site was in a perfect place due to the traffic.nothing negative to say. would return
no review
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 6, 2017
this is not a place to work if you are wanting to not be stressed and in a horrible mood all the time.
no support from management at all.

nothing else
Fairly good place to work
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJune 12, 2017
Advancement available within company.
Great benefits
Difficult to obtain time off
Fairly good work life balance due to Monday -Friday shift
Great Local management
Friendly staff.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 26, 2017
It was a great company to work for. I'm truly grateful for the experience. The shiff was not long at all and the warehouse was in a great location, and it was always good to be off on weekends.
Pros
Good Lunces
Cons
none really comes to mind
Good Work Place
Billing and Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 11, 2017
Accredo is a good place to work. It's a job! Your're not there to make friends. As long as you are doing your job and come to work on time, there shouldn't be any problems.
Pros
Dress casual
Cons
30 minute lunches
Stay away from this place
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 3, 2017
Worst company to work for,I regret wasting the amount of years I worked for Accredo,If I could turn back the hands of time I would...
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
I worked in Specialty department
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 9, 2017
took verbal prescriptions all day by phone
I learned nothing more than I already knew
management is fine for the part
birthdays and holidays are celebrated
I can wear headphones while I work
Pros
overtime offered often
Cons
repetitive, calls are back to back sometimes
First week out on the floor and i feel like I have been there for years
Patient Care Advocate (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 14, 2017
Wish I had more hands on training. Every call is different and I feel unprepared with every call. There's not much I can say about this place besides its not for me.
Very very busy in every aspect
Accounting Asst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 13, 2016
Your day was busy from beginning to end. High volume of patients coming & going. ICU on the same floor. High volume of new employees. Lots of physicians of all type & having to access & have knowledge of their needs for their particular type patients. Interactions with nurses, PAs, Physicians, non-medical personnel, family members, medical personnel not associated with our particular unit.
Pros
all equipment was new & advance in technology
Cons
lucky to get a lunch or break depending on how busy the schedule was, short of help all the time
Productive and Fun
Customer Servce (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJune 13, 2016
A typical day at work consists of helping people, which i really enjoy doing. I've learned to deal with many different people on their level. The management was nice.
Good place
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMay 16, 2016
great place to work. fast pace and easy process.

understandable management. middle management wasnt as good as they needed to be but good company
Assignment ended
INSURANCE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 21, 2015
Well I worked thru a temporary agency and the company had such high turn over that they did not hire thru the company they only wanted temperary employees only.
Great company, horrible management, Too many cliques, and favortism
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 18, 2015
Great company to work for. Great benefits. The job overall it self is rewarding to help others and to feel good after the end of each call. Management is horrible. Half of them DO NOT have any DEGREES, AND DO NOT DEMONSTRATE THE LEADERSHIP SKILLS TO BE A MANAGER. The manager that I had NINA TURNER-SANDERS was horrible, very unprofessional. She will talk to her team about other supervisors and other members from different departments during our team meetings, instead of discussing issues and changes within the company. When you go to her regarding an issue, she will take everything you said and share with others within the call center and your team. All the managers have their cliques. As long as you're in that "IN crowd" your job is safe. If you're not with all the gossiping and being messy at work then you will be a target, and your job will be on the line no matter how much of a good worker you are. Also, do not look to get promoted if you're not in that in crowd, or is not snitching on others. If you're a hater, messy, love to start rumors, do not like to do your job, like to sleep around with your boss then accredo is the right job for you!!! HR messy too!
Pros
Flexible scheduling, lunch vendors(I.e) Abbays, chick-fil-a etc
Cons
Micro-management, unprofessional work environment, Parking
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 10, 2015
Management is very supportive of their employees. I have no complaints of the company. Co-workers were very friendly and polite. Training classes were excellent.
Great company to get a jump on Pharmacutical career.
Eligibility Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FlAugust 7, 2015
Great company to get started with to obtain experience and job security. Company does not accommodate for those trying to earn a degree. The pay is one of the lowest in the industry.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Pay grade
Stressful Enviorment
Resolution Team lead/ customer service supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 6, 2015
very stressful place no actual process with how they work a lot of angry callers, no consistent information, a lot of changes everyday, you can not get an easy resolution.
Pros
pto, benefits
Cons
shortbreaks, no employee appreciation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accredo. Our community is ready to answer.