Accredo Employer Reviews

n/a
INSURANCE VERIFICATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 5, 2015
Good company, management is okay. Compensation could be better, you have to work overtime almost every day to ly.make 29,000yr
Great place doing a great thing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: great working enviroment
Cons: limited ot
While working at Accredo, I honestly could say I loved what I did. I would fill patients specialty medication for them over the phone and have it shipped out to their door so they would not have to leave the house. I was part of the oncology department and listening to them while I filled out their paperwork really opened up my eyes to things they were going through or went through. One of the hardest parts about working there, was trying to tell people that we were not telemarketers and we were a pharmacy, and when calling for a patient and finding out they had recently passed away. That was hard cause we still had to get some information to clear them from out database. Most enjoyable part of this job was feeling like I was helping someone. Yes, I was doing my job and getting paid, but at the end of the day I felt like I made a difference to someone. All of my co-workers all felt the same way I did and we all helped one another out when we could and if need be. The management there was AWESOME. Our manager would give us incentives to reach a certain amount of calls, and try to brighten our day and make the workday go by faster.
the hardest part of this job
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 12, 2014
i was responsible for so many thing. i had to talk to doctor office. in between those calls, i would take calls from patients. i would take prescription from doctor offices. i would work on a list where a patients prescription was not going out for some reason. i would try to get it clear with the insurance, billing, or talk to the patient. i would talk to patients to let them know that why their prescriptions were not coming to them.
casual place to work
Clerk III (Current Employee), Warrendale, PASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: casual attire
Cons: commute
I like the fact that this company has a casual working atmosphere.
Patient Care Advocate (Current Employee), memphis tnAugust 6, 2014
Is the only problem in this company. That and compensation. There are more temp employees than permanent and i was one of the permanent employees I made 11.00 to do the same job as a temp who was make 13 she was only there 2 months longer than me. They ask you for so much
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), Memphis, tnMay 15, 2014
• Running and analyzing financial reports
• Executing adjustments on high dollar invoices
• Resolving variance discrepancies
• Working with internal
N/A
Data Entry Processor (Imaging Department) (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 7, 2014
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: low pay
I do data entry all day. Co-workers are good people to be around. Nothing enjoyable about the job.
Pharmacy tech
Specialty Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 8, 2014
enter prescriptions into data base obtain copay assist info and schedule shipment of medication to a pt or md office
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Memphis TnMarch 12, 2014
Fast pace inbound and outbound call center. Overall good place to work veruy clean.
Accredo
Sr Prior Authorization Specialist (Former Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 26, 2014
What I liked most about working at this company was the fact that my supervisor was out of state. So, basically, you have to be ok with being a self starter.
Does not keep me busy
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: poor managment
I sit at a desk all day and answer patient and doctor calls. I verify prescription information and enter prescriptions into a computer. I also set up for patients medications to be shipped due to it being a mail order pharmacy. We deal with specialty medications. I talk to a lot of doctors to get clarification on patients prescriptions.
A high customer service production
Patient Care Rep (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 15, 2014
Cons: it was a temp assignment
Accredo is overall a wonderful place to work. Speaking with customers from around the world and giving them a high professional customer service experience.Extensive data entry, and verification of medication being shipped
na
Pharmacy Technician-Telehealth Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 30, 2013
Great co-workers, learned a lot in this position, takes a while to become permanent that's a downside
Dull
Cash Applications Specialist (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 24, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Cons: boring
Most of my day consisted of entering and balancing patient accounts. The was a lot of micro management and we were not allowed to even talk to anyone unless we were at lunch. The hardest part of the job was having to do the same thing over and over,
A good place to work
Tech (Current Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 20, 2013
A good place to work, Management can get better with retaliation,& Favoritism. Can pay more money.
also known as express scripts
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 11, 2013
great pay easy work. the atmosphere is horrible, a bunch of bitter and angry women and the supervisors are horrible. They don't tend to the needs of employees and the sups are always ganging up on you. even the manager of the call center is a HOT MESS. If one don't like you they all HATE you.
There was a lot of extra functions that were done for the employees.
Cash Applications Specialist (Former Employee), Cordova, TNJuly 29, 2013
Pros: always busy
Cons: only was responsible for the same thing over and over... no diversity
My work day was researching and posting patient payments, balancing and filing. My co workers were great, the hardest part of the job was, at times, it became boring and mundane. The most enjoyable part was I was always busy.
no future at this company
Mounting Machine Operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 19, 2013
no a/c work area. straight labor. long hours and no future with the company.
company in transition
Territory Manager - New York (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Accreo is going through a transitional phase wit Expres Scripts. Lots of job cuts. However my experience with them has been OK even though I lost my job due to lay offs
per diem nurse educator
Proherant Clinical Educator-per diem (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 18, 2012
Per diem nurse educator. Great place to work. Management is great. Coworkers are great.

About Accredo

At Accredo, our Therapeutic Resource Centers provide targeted therapy management programs, with care teams who have experience – Read more