Accsell Inc Employee Reviews

Hard working individuals with the end in mind.
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 17, 2014
A typical day get into work by 10am go to meetings with individuals, train and devolve concepts of selling skills, time management as well as personal development. Then it was my job to meet with customers and provide them with solutions to problems that arise. Meeting with as many as 20 individuals a day. We worked with AT&T in a management training program. The best part about the job was the people I worked with and the solutions I could provide.
fun workplace.
Customer Service / Direct Marketing (Current Employee) –  Westlake, OHFebruary 17, 2013
co workers super nice. everyone always had a positive attitude coming to the office. always looked forward to going to work. hardest part of the job was the weather & going door to door everyday. most enjoyable part of my job was meeting all the different people.
Laid back office
HR Part-time Admin (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 6, 2014
Awesome company to work for, unfortunately they needed me in the mornings but I had school at the time. Typical day included me keeping their clients entertained and answering the phones.
Great job with great chance for advancement
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OhJune 22, 2013
Really fun job that has the potential to put you in a financially stable position while having fun

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accsell Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4