Accu-Tech Employee Reviews in United States

Work here if you hate yourself
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NYDecember 29, 2015
Corrupt Management
Weak minded supervisors who if it is not their idea will try to make you feel stupid for bringing a possible solution to the table
Long Hours pay is not worth it
Chronically understaffed
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Just about everything
Great Company, Great people
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAFebruary 3, 2016
Great place to work. Employees are nice .Answer phones. Meet and greet customers. Print and mail invoices for corporate office and 35 field offices daily. Mail out statements and payments. Handle ordering office supplies for all field offices throughout the U.S. Sort mail and distribute. Responsible for all FedEx shipping and tracking services. Maintain corporate phone log. Generate certificates of recognition. Assist on various projects as needed. Maintain lobby and kitchen.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Commute, not enough to keep busy
Depends on the Branch
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New YorkMay 6, 2016
Overall Great company to learn the industry. Fun company, but a typical sales position. Call times are monitored, and management is always down your back to do more and more.
Pros
Free lunches, learn about cool technologies
Cons
not a lot of room for growth, unrealistic deadlines
Horrible
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 24, 2016
This has to be the worst company I have ever encountered, sale you life to sale for them. Monday sales meetings involved a solid cussing out and reminder there are a stack of applications to fill your seat.
Pros
Cons
everything
Good Company
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAFebruary 17, 2016
It was a great place to work. Everybody was very helpful with making me a bettter sales rep. It was a great enviroment for working
Pros
good company
Cons
I was laid off due to slow company growth
Good benefits
Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 12, 2014
Would be a good job if management wasn't so bad. The only train you on a few things your first 3-6 months there. Meaning less responsibilities less money. But the benefits are good.
Great place to start
. (Current Employee) –  .April 10, 2015
Great place to learn the industry, and then move on. Get ready to cold call a lot, and if you are new to the industry learn how to talk about product you have no idea about. Everyone I have met or talked to throughout the company are all pretty great. Things do get a little repetitive.
Pros
Free Lunches, Great stepping stone, Great learning experience, meet some interesting people, and if you get some good accounts make some great money
Cons
long days, life behind a computer, more of a sink or swim type of training
Horrible place to work
Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GANovember 12, 2014
Management treats employees like prisoners. You're not allowed to be friendly with your coworkers, and if you don't have enough work to do, you have to sit and pretend to do more while management walks the aisles and watches. Open dialogue with management is non-existent. I've never worked anywhere else where the emotes are so AFRAID. Afraid to speak, afraid to do anything.
Not a good company to work for
Corp (Former Employee) –  GASeptember 12, 2014
Management corrupt. The sales organization sales was compromised by management. Several walked off the job because management. All they care about making their financial goal. They dont care about their employees.
Cons
unprofessionally, youre watched constantly
Excellent Work Enviornment
IT Manager/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mount Sinai, NYJune 21, 2015
Working at Accu-Tech I was faced with many challenges with positive results. fun and steady work environment. prides itself on customer service
Usually not a bad place to work
Shop Foreman (Current Employee) –  Winter Garden, FLAugust 31, 2012
This job consists of coming into work willing to do whatever job to get hours. Some days I wash the boss's truck and mop the floors and the next day I'm in the field working on a pump.
It is just me and the boss and it is a small bussiness so there usually is no structure to what goes on.
I enjoy the challenge and the fact that i dont ever have to work out because it is hard manual labor, unfuortunatly that doesn't pay the bills.
Pros
very flexible hours
Cons
low hours and little chance for advancment, next to taking the bussiness over.
Productive and comfortable working atmosphere
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJanuary 13, 2013
Start at 6:30 doing cycle counts after counts. Start putting away what ever I did not get a chance to put away the prior day. At 8:00 usually truck start coming so I start receiving them . Everyone is pretty relaxed but professional.Trying to keep the dock clean and the rest of the warehouse straight.The challenges of keeping up with the freight.
Accu-Tech Review
Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MarylandMay 21, 2012
I lead the charge in developing a Business Development unit within the companies Hanover locaton to aid in the overall development of new and existing business. With this experience I learned a lot about interacting with various types of clients at all levels as well as having the chance to perfect my phone skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accu-Tech. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9