ACCU Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Slow paced and not enough money for the labor the workers do.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 31, 2017
While working for accu staffing I got a lot of experience leaving the trades of different positions. Other then that it's not something to count on. The money is barley rent and the jobs are mostly labor jobs. I applied for costumer service jobs. I'm a peoples person and I'm great at sales which had me confused to why I was working at stadiums and so forth.
Pros
Its a great way to get your skills up so that when your ready to advance in the work world you can.
Cons
Not enough money for the jobs they have you doing.
Fast paced and unprofessional
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJJuly 27, 2017
It is a great learning experience that enables you to hone your skills in a fast paced environment. If you do your job well you begin to appreciate what great organizational skills can do for you when you are confronted with issues that must be resolved as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, for those that master their duties and take initiative to get more work done out of considering for their team mates, it can be stressful. The employees are not properly compensated or paid upon their skills. It is very hard to get a raise but easy for more duties to be added to your job description. Majority of the managers go by favoritism and not by work ethics. It is a "who you know" not "what you know" type of company. I learned patience and compassion for people truly doing their best to come in and find work through us. I've met a lot of good people in the process while meeting not so good people.
Crazy!
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19124July 25, 2017
Accu is ok for the people that are REALLY struggling to find a job. If you dont have a car its hard to get where you need to go. they tell everybody to meet at one location just to find out you not getting on the van because its full so then you have to go home knowing you wasted money to get to the location!
forced to participate in this review or wouldn't have been able to proceed with application:(
Temporary Associate (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJJune 22, 2017
They call me when they have a job available and I tell them yes or no. Simple, easy...maybe not for everybody though...I'm not seeking permanent employment through Accu, just an additional income when possible.
great for employment placement
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 31, 2017
Its a temporary job good for first timers as far as accu staffing but if you are looking forward to becoming permanent at which ever job you're place if you show consistency you will be able to become eligible to become permanent
Pros
understanding if something was to occur in your personal life
Cons
van service to many people less transportation
Great place for people struggling to find work.
Glass Packer (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMay 31, 2017
Accu Staff found me a job when I was struggling to find one. The job unfortunately stripped me of all freedom and the hours and commute were a burden.
Work environment
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, NJMay 19, 2017
The work environment is hard working . The pay has gotten a lot better from 8.50 to now 9.50 . I just feel that there should be more hours and more jobs if there a agency that place people for jobs.IT;s more or less if you need a job because you were just recently layed off or need quick money then I'll say this is the perfect place for you!
Pros
payed everyweek
Cons
raise in pay
working for retail management
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 16, 2017
I have learned that being a manager is hard work but I loved doing it just wish I had more help from my bigger bosses so that I could of still been with the company I loved working with everyone that I have worked with in my past management experience
Pros
loved the money
Cons
no time off or brakes
Productive work place
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJMarch 4, 2017
Accu staffing could be better with hours, accu staffing could be consistant, accu staffing could have more job offerings, accu staffing could pay better!
Pros
Van services
Cons
Short breaks
Diverse company
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 1, 2017
Quiet but fasted paste workplace, it was very diverse workplace.At time it was a little hard to understand but I still manage to get the job done in an timely mannar
Pros
Fast hire
Cons
Company dont communicate enough with the driver
Vineland Branch. Still waiting for a phone call from them.
Lead idk (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJJanuary 19, 2017
They post at least every other day looking for people to work. I've been applying to every ad they made for 6 months. Went into the place as well. Still giving me the run around. It's actually getting a little fishy. I don't want to assume anything but come on.
Pros
I wouldn't know.
Cons
Who knows Im not spanish.
Food working place like salads
Ready PAC (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 18, 2017
A good job everyone gets along well not soo good at salary is a freezer job very cold , I always did packing services got good breaks supervisor was awesome was willing to go back but interested in something better paying salary
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Not good salary
Seasonal Job
Scanner/Packer (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJJanuary 4, 2017
A typical day at Burberry would be very boring if dont have no one to talk to especially if you're a boxer. What i have learned in this job is how to scan and how to pack. The co-workers were nice very welcoming once you get to know them. I would say there is no hard part about this job it was very easy. The most enjoyable part was the people, they could really put a smile on your face.
Pros
3 breaks
Cons
short breaks
Poor Integrity
Warehouse Packer (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJJanuary 2, 2017
Staff hardly showed up for work, not honest regarding job assignments. Staff would describe/explain job situations and details that were not accurate or related to the work expected when you reported
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJDecember 26, 2016
Buen servicio y ambiente de trabajo es una buena agencia de trabajo para el que quiere trabajar
Pros
Seguro medico
Cons
Par time jobs
IFCO is a physically demanding job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJDecember 15, 2016
Working at IFCO it was a very physically demanding job cold and hot work workplaces extreme extreme labor on-the-job-training building pilots and driving for class overall it was an OK company to work for
Good Services
Rondo-Pak - Temporary Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJDecember 13, 2016
They are very helpful and are willing to put in an extra amount of work to search for a job that will provide you with a satisfied income. If the job wasn't the best match due to physical demands, they will take sometime to search a job that will fit your needs. Also if there aren't any available they will make sure to call and notify you if they did or did not found a good match for the time being.
Pros
feels like a you're involved in a community
Cons
Jobs I was personally listed required me to stay up on my feet in the same location for hours.
Very good people to work for. Very helpful in finding employment for individuals and helpful in answering any questions capable of being answered
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJDecember 7, 2016
Atypical a day a work was always exciting. I've always learned something new working for them.The most enjoyable part about the jobs is that they always suited my needs.
Pros
They will keep you working
Cons
Not knowledgable of any
it okay place to work if you need money
General Laborer/Warehouse(Temp) (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 29, 2016
If you have a record it limits you on certain jobs that pay enough for you to be at least comfortable most of the job site's are locate in jersey but they do have a van service
Pros
you start work soon
Cons
it for a person with a back round who expects to make over z9 dollars
Contractor
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJApril 22, 2016
I was called by the staff after responding to a job posting. Waste of ime. Sat through a fake interview and testing and assessments. Was routed to two unprofessional used car sales type reps. Forgot their titles. Unimportant. It is one of the worse staffing agencies to sign up for. They did a bait and switch to get people into their office and sign papers. They dont have any good jobs or clients.
Pros
There are none
Cons
They are con artists

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACCU Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9