AccuForce Employee Reviews in United States

Great attitude, honest and dependable.
Machine Operator Technician (Former Employee) –  Hildebran, NCMay 2, 2016
I believe working for Accuforce has benefited me greatly. I havent had any problems finding or keeping a job that makes me happy and they are willing to help me any which way they can. I would recommend anyone that needs a job whether its full-time or part-time to go through them!
Productive workplace with good workforce and management.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Elizabethton, TNApril 14, 2016
I enjoyed my job as a machine operator. The hardest part of the job was standing in one spot all day, but I soon got used to it. I learned to work on my machine when it went down, I also learned about how important it was to meet or exceed production. My co-workers were very friendly and we got along well. The most enjoyable thing about the job was the amount of money I made. The hardest part of the job was when I had to go in at %:)) am and work 10 hours 6 days a week.
Pros
Good pay, friendly co-workers
Cons
Short breaks, expensive medical insurance that was deducted from my check and it did not pay at all.
great place to work for
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Greeneville, TNApril 6, 2016
Never had a problem with Accuforce. The management is great. The people are always helpful, and everything runs smoothly. I would recommend them to anyone.
Accuforce
Temporary/A-Tech (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNFebruary 4, 2016
Promise to get hired on permanent, do not deliver. Working constant overtime. Didn't take out enough money in taxes, requiring me to pay in at the end of the year.
Horrible people to work for.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  ElizabethtonJanuary 21, 2016
They convinced me that I could get a full time job knowing the whole time I wouldn't. Then lied about what I put on my application.
Pros
None. Liars
Cons
All around bad.
deacent place
temp (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TNSeptember 27, 2015
the staff was really friendly and would help with anything we needed they actually cried when another company took al their temps at a place of work overall they are a god company to work for
Good place to get your foot in the door
Temp (Current Employee) –  PendingAugust 18, 2015
very friendly, good place to get your foot in the door, job security could be better. The co-workers are awesome, and offers good jobs. Enjoy having the set schedule, and the office worker was very nice.
Fun workplace loved most of the people I worked with
Temporary (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNJanuary 27, 2015
My supervisor assured me a position at the company I chose within less than a week. I worked for an awesome and understanding team leader. I worked at JTEKT as a machine operator through Accuforce.
Pros
thirty minute lunches good pay
Fun people to work with however Accuforce in itself sucks!!!
previous employee (Former Employee) –  VirginiaSeptember 26, 2014
I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy!!! You have too much drama and headache with the ones that are with accuforce here.
Pros
fun work
Cons
health insurance, not a full time job
Not good at all
CSR (Current Employee) –  TNJuly 29, 2014
I got a job through AccuForce and they promised it was temp to hire. Then they told me it was 6 months to a year and now it's 4 months. I only took the job because my unemployment was ending and I couldn't find anything else. They are horrible. You can't get a hold of anyone and then they treat you like you are stupid. They took $25 out of my first paycheck without telling me. I called them out on it and they told me I signed a paper agreeing to it. I asked them for a copy of the paper which they are still looking for a month later. Stay away from them!
Cons
everything
productive, easy to work with
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TNFebruary 15, 2014
jobs too unstable, spiratic hours. was always moving to different plants but got adequate interaction with my supervisor, called me on a regular to assure i was happy with my position
Pros
3rd shift, 1 hour lunches
Cons
too much traveling, moving to different plants
Temp service
Manufacturing hardwood floors (Former Employee) –  Johnson city, tnJanuary 24, 2014
They are horrible to work for they will just through you into a job and you don't have any say in it. Also docked my pay because I didn't give a notice.
Cons
low pay
very good staffing company
Air Tester for Oil Coolers (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCJuly 6, 2013
Accuforce is a good company to work for, they work with you anyway they can to make your job easier.
Temp service
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNApril 30, 2013
Did not offer temp to hire job. Poor management.12 hour shifts with poor management over shifts. Unreachable after hours.
Cons
poor organization
Temp service got hired on full time through them.
Gang Saw Operator (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNDecember 26, 2012
Temp service got hired on full time through them.Be.tter temp service than atwork

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AccuForce. Our community is ready to answer.