AccuForce Employee Reviews

Worked for 2 weeks for accuforce, was not paid.
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJanuary 24, 2018
I worked for accuforce for 2 weeks, was not paid. I called on my rep on Friday after they had closed for the weekend and she said I hadn't worked long enough to be paid and was upset because I called her after the office had closed. I reminded her their website says questions answered 24/7. I called on Friday and Monday about my pay. On Monday accuforce wrote me a check because they were wrong. I also heard other people directly ask the rep why they hadn't got their pay checks when they were supposed to. Don't expect to be paid correctly or on time if you don't ask for it. And the company they placed me at told me I would be getting $11hr but accuforce only gave me $9.35hr and said I had to work for them for 3 months before i got $11hr. Then for up to 2 years before i would be hired by that company.
Pros
Cons
Hostile when asked questions
Management is great!
MEDICAL LAB KITS TECHNICIAN ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  kingsport, tnOctober 11, 2017
This is a great place to work. Management helped me tremendously! they placed me in a position that I thought would be more lengthy but I discovered that this place of employment wasn't for me.
Quick job transitions
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 25, 2017
Mananagenent was ran well. Very quick with finding new employment. Very professional. Dont really have any dislikes about this temp service except there wasnt alot of variety of jobs. Mostly production work.
Pros
Quick temp employment
Cons
didnt have alot of varieties of job choices
Good working environment
Packer (Former Employee) –  Bulls Gap, TNSeptember 5, 2017
Co-workers were great. enjoyed the work not hard but very fast paced. Company provided drinks during the summer time for everyone. Management really took care of their employees.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Health insurance
horrible
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCMay 11, 2017
this place was bad, they didn't put me at any good jobs, none were stable. and all were dead end jobs. every job they put me at was never the same day in and day out. you'd go to a job, and every day be doing something different each day.
Helpful emploers. All about what kind of work you want.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNMarch 24, 2017
Work was work. They definitely do help you find good jobs. The management was nice. The hardest part of the job was getting used to a factory setting. And the enjoyable side was the people you meet.
A typical day at work
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNJanuary 28, 2017
I am in a factory at the moment so I have the same routine everyday. I manually process automotive parts for 8 hours but we get 3 different breaks which are two ten minutes and a 30 minute lunch break.
Pros
I get cheap health insurance.
Cons
Short breaks
Did the interview and paperwork and after that they seem to forget about you nevee placed on a job
never worked (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNSeptember 29, 2016
After 3 weeks still not placed on a job worst company ever have dealt with.the staff act like they don't know who you are when you call to check up on your status.
Pros
Cons
Anything you can think of
Good work if you can get it.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCAugust 1, 2016
Once in a blue moon they come up with a decent opportunity.
Good luck getting ANYBODY to answer phones or return calls.
When you do get some random person to pick up, they tell you that the person you need to speak with is on vacation.
Every few years they change their staff, so you never know who you'll be dealing with.
Hopefully you aren't desperate for a job. They don't care. THEY have one.
Pros
occasional opportunity
Cons
No follow ups on interviews they send you on. They leave you hanging A LOT.
Great attitude, honest and dependable.
Machine Operator Technician (Former Employee) –  Hildebran, NCMay 2, 2016
I believe working for Accuforce has benefited me greatly. I havent had any problems finding or keeping a job that makes me happy and they are willing to help me any which way they can. I would recommend anyone that needs a job whether its full-time or part-time to go through them!
Productive workplace with good workforce and management.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Elizabethton, TNApril 14, 2016
I enjoyed my job as a machine operator. The hardest part of the job was standing in one spot all day, but I soon got used to it. I learned to work on my machine when it went down, I also learned about how important it was to meet or exceed production. My co-workers were very friendly and we got along well. The most enjoyable thing about the job was the amount of money I made. The hardest part of the job was when I had to go in at %:)) am and work 10 hours 6 days a week.
Pros
Good pay, friendly co-workers
Cons
Short breaks, expensive medical insurance that was deducted from my check and it did not pay at all.
great place to work for
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Greeneville, TNApril 6, 2016
Never had a problem with Accuforce. The management is great. The people are always helpful, and everything runs smoothly. I would recommend them to anyone.
Accuforce
Temporary/A-Tech (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNFebruary 4, 2016
Promise to get hired on permanent, do not deliver. Working constant overtime. Didn't take out enough money in taxes, requiring me to pay in at the end of the year.
Horrible people to work for.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  ElizabethtonJanuary 21, 2016
They convinced me that I could get a full time job knowing the whole time I wouldn't. Then lied about what I put on my application.
Pros
None. Liars
Cons
All around bad.
Good pay
Temp/ Clinical Trials Materials Specialist (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJanuary 13, 2016
Work was always challenging and the coworkers were always fun to be around. Even as a temporary employee i felt welcome.
Pros
weekly paychecks
Cons
not always able to be placed again
deacent place
temp (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TNSeptember 27, 2015
the staff was really friendly and would help with anything we needed they actually cried when another company took al their temps at a place of work overall they are a god company to work for
Good place to get your foot in the door
Temp (Current Employee) –  PendingAugust 18, 2015
very friendly, good place to get your foot in the door, job security could be better. The co-workers are awesome, and offers good jobs. Enjoy having the set schedule, and the office worker was very nice.
Fun workplace loved most of the people I worked with
Temporary (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNJanuary 27, 2015
My supervisor assured me a position at the company I chose within less than a week. I worked for an awesome and understanding team leader. I worked at JTEKT as a machine operator through Accuforce.
Pros
thirty minute lunches good pay
Cons
Fun people to work with however Accuforce in itself sucks!!!
previous employee (Former Employee) –  VirginiaSeptember 26, 2014
I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy!!! You have too much drama and headache with the ones that are with accuforce here.
Pros
fun work
Cons
health insurance, not a full time job
Not good at all
CSR (Current Employee) –  TNJuly 29, 2014
I got a job through AccuForce and they promised it was temp to hire. Then they told me it was 6 months to a year and now it's 4 months. I only took the job because my unemployment was ending and I couldn't find anything else. They are horrible. You can't get a hold of anyone and then they treat you like you are stupid. They took $25 out of my first paycheck without telling me. I called them out on it and they told me I signed a paper agreeing to it. I asked them for a copy of the paper which they are still looking for a month later. Stay away from them!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AccuForce. Our community is ready to answer.