The Information Technology Manager manages all information technology for Accumen including current technology assessment, project management of technology initiatives, development and maintenance of IT policies and goals, coordination and management of third-parties including cloud vendors, technology partners, and outsourced help desk staff. He/she also manages overall IT budget, ensures executive leadership alignment, and drives communication on IT related issues across the company. Reports to Chief Technology Officer.
- Drives applications of best-practices and focus on innovation
- Deliver IT Strategy and Roadmap
- Deliver periodic status reports and dashboards sharing IT performance
- Manage physical and network security
- Drive mobile device management
- Drive print and file systems
- Drive intranet/web technologies
- Manage messaging and collaboration tools
- Maintain network equipment including routers, LAN, and wireless networks
- Develop laptop, desktop and mobile device standards and purchasing
- IT Budget and license management
- Drive network and local system backup policies and technology
- Develop and execute system updates and patches
- Manage cloud and local enterprise software
- Manage Virus scanning and encryption software
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working on IT teams for mid-sized to large companies.
- Demonstrated success driving, supporting, or maintaining technology solutions including:
- CRM/Salesforce.com, Call Center/CTI, IP Telephony and Voicemail Systems
- Video Conferencing and Teleconferencing systems
- Microsoft Productivity Suite, Messaging and Collaboration, Email Systems
- Web/Intranet/Internet technologies, Mobile applications, Financial/AP and ERP systems
- BI and Reporting solutions, Help Desk Technologies, HRIS
- Expense Management and Contract Management
- Enterprise Software solutions
- Expertise with various IT protocols and technologies including FTP, VPN, TCP/IP
- Basic understanding of development toolsets and methodologies, including Agile, are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Accumen transforms the way hospital systems operate their in-house laboratories by partnering to manage laboratory operations. By partnering with the health system, Accumen ensures that the benefits of integrated healthcare are retained while excellence is achieved.
Our mission is to partner with health systems to deliver lab excellence through sustainable improvements in cost, quality, service and outreach growth. Accumen will be the key player in optimizing and modernizing the $65 Billion hospital lab industry by delivering value to health systems through a comprehensive approach to managing their laboratories.
The Accumen team brings together experts from a range of health, technology, business management and process engineering backgrounds to deliver innovative thinking and diverse experience in partnering with our clients. Accumen leadership develops and executes solutions that solve today's lab challenges and position labs for a greater role in healthcare delivery, extend their reach into local healthcare markets, and improve the well-being of the communities they serve.
Visit us online at www.accumen.com to learn more about us.