- Builds software applications – Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Assists in defining software architectures – Collaborates with team and customers to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications capabilities
- Communicates continually with the client and project teams – Explains progress on the development effort
- Translates UI/UX designs and style guides functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred)
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
- Strong customer service/client service skills
- Healthcare experience a plus, but not required
Why Join Us?
Accumen has a culture of empowerment, innovation and collaboration and brings together out-of-the-box thinkers from a range of backgrounds looking to effect positive change on healthcare. We value integrity, teamwork, leadership, accountability and excellence in all areas of our work.
What We Offer:
Accumen is proud to offer a robust program that includes not only a competitive salary, incentives, benefits and opportunities to grow professionally through training and career development, but also a number of exciting opportunities:
- Opportunity to help build a new innovative company
- Opportunity to impact healthcare nationally
- Opportunity to work with people from inside and outside of healthcare
Accumen transforms the way hospital systems operate their in-house laboratories by partnering to manage laboratory operations. By partnering with the health system, Accumen ensures that the benefits of integrated healthcare are retained while excellence is achieved.
Our mission is to partner with health systems to deliver lab excellence through sustainable improvements in cost, quality, service and outreach growth. Accumen will be the key player in optimizing and modernizing the $65 Billion hospital lab industry by delivering value to health systems through a comprehensive approach to managing their laboratories.
The Accumen team brings together experts from a range of health, technology, business management and process engineering backgrounds to deliver innovative thinking and diverse experience in partnering with our clients. Accumen leadership develops and executes solutions that solve today's lab challenges and position labs for a greater role in healthcare delivery, extend their reach into local healthcare markets, and improve the well-being of the communities they serve.
Visit us online at www.accumen.com to learn more about us.