Accurate C&S Services, Inc., a progressive firm in the drug and alcohol testing industry, is seeking quality candidates for a full time Sales Representative/Marketing position for government and business to business (B2B) sales/marketing services. We are looking for a forward-thinking team member to help drive our sales effort. You will support a broad range of sales and marketing activities and create goodwill for our testing services among customers and prospects. This position is the first sales hire for our organization. The Sales Representative/Manager/Director (title negotiable) is responsible for the direct sales of the company’s products and services. This person will generate profitable sales revenue by generating new accounts and prospecting from existing soft leads.
- Professional and friendly, well liked in a variety of environments – able to work easily and effectively with all types of people
- Researches and/or qualifies targeted account prospects from existing “soft leads”.
- Makes contact with the appropriate management levels and decision makers to propose and secure new account agreements.
- Understand customer's present and future needs as well as their internal decision making processes
- Provides weekly contact summaries to the President. The report includes previous weeks activities and objectives for the coming week.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations that address the prospective client’s needs and leads to the establishment of new account agreements/contracts.
- Gathers, organizes, and analyzes information of targeted accounts and competitive information associated with these accounts for use in potential proposals/agreements.
- Be the expert on customer requirements, issues, competition and market trends.
- Assist with re-designing and implementing new sales materials, sales training aids, sales tools, and promotional ideas.
- Further develop existing marketing and sales strategies
- Propose solutions that make things happen better, faster, and more efficiently.
- Prepare displays and attend marketing events such as government and human resources industry conferences as a means for increasing sales
- Work with management to formulate account strategies and determine the effectiveness of various lead generation activities.
- Close the feedback loop to know what happens with "qualified leads"; i.e., which become sales and which don't and why
Desired Skills & Experience & Other Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales experience
- Experience with leads database management or CRM databases, e.g., Salesforce or similar required
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including effective presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of sales processes, proven ability to develop effective sales plan to grow business.
- Experience influencing various elements of sales (product/service, positioning, pricing, promotion, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Requires excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and ability to work independently and in teams.
- Travel is required, primarily domestic, approximately 25%.
- Proven excellence in sales negotiation and team building skills and techniques.
- Proficiency with all social media sites and applications (including SEO but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and all websites)
- Establish selling strategies and tactics that result in new account business generation
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals and overcome obstacles and mastery of basic selling skills: skillful negotiation, presentation, closing abilities
- Track record of success and achievement as a sales representative
- Proficiency in market research and segmentation, competitive analysis, branding, forecasting and sales/marketing communications a strong plus.
Accurate C&S Services, Inc. offers a very competitive salary and benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and a 401(k) plan. We provide a comfortable work atmosphere with superior benefits.