Accurate C&S Services, Inc., an industry leader in drug and alcohol testing program management and great place to work, is actively recruiting experienced urine drug specimen collectors and breath alcohol technicians.
The selected candidates will provide full-time drug and alcohol testing at the Pantex facility in Amarillo, TX. Routine duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to urine specimen collections, breath alcohol testing, light receptionist duties, greeting visitors. The selected candidate must a high standard of competency, conduct and integrity.
You must have sound written/oral communication capabilities, excellent interpersonal skills, and have a minimum of two years administrative and/or specimen collection and testing work experience. The selected candidate must be proficient with computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Office, Excel and Outlook) to prepare and complete status updates. Exceptional attention to detail is required to ensure reports and other deliverables are prepared in compliance with company and federal drug testing workplace policies and procedures. Well-qualified candidates will possess the following qualities, knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Please reply to this posting with your resume and we will reply promptly.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Other Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of 49 CFR Part 40 DOT, DHHS Federal Workplace Drug Testing Procedures and/or 10 CFR 707, Workplace Substance Abuse Programs at DOE Sites
- Experienced Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT) training per 49 CFR Part 40 a strong plus
- Demonstrated proficiency with the handling, protection, and control of sensitive information.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and clients
- Drug-Free as random urine drug screens are required
- Generally 8am – 5pm workdays but willing to work a flexible schedule, including one weekend 8 hour shift a month and an on-call shift during each monthly period.
- Clean criminal history to pass a stringent background screen.
- Strong plus, if you have an active Q-security clearance or must be capable of acquiring a Q-clearance
- Willing to train individuals with a Q-security clearance
- Dependable, strong work ethic with a valid driver’s license
Accurate C&S Services, Inc. mission is to provide our clients with cost-effective, accurate and high quality drug and alcohol testing services while adhering to governing regulations and “best practice” procedures for accountability and confidentiality. We are proud to be entrusted to manage our client's drug and alcohol testing programs in strict compliance with the urinalysis testing procedures and breath alcohol testing procedure as set forth by Human Reliability Program (HRP), 49 CFR Parts 40 drug and alcohol testing regulations and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Mandatory Guidelines for Federal Workplace Drug Testing Programs, which requires, in part, that urinalysis testing be confidential, professional and consistently follow a formal “chain-of-custody” procedure.
Highlights of Our benefits include:
- Two (2) weeks paid vacation
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) Retirement Planning
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Benefits and Services
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Other Employee Perks
Negotiable and Competitive
Accurate C&S Services, Inc. commits to hiring returning veterans.