Accurate Personnel Services

Accurate Personnel Services Employer Reviews

accurate personnel services
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Crystal Lake, ILJune 18, 2014
I worked on a assessment for just under 2 years without benefits, a rise, or job advancements.
Laserage has a very terrible training program
INSPECTOR Laserage Expansion Department (Current Employee), Waukegan, ILJune 16, 2014
High turn over rate
Not well paid for the work
Terrible training program
They're Good At Finding Work.
Sewing Machine Operator (Former Employee), 2401 S. Oakley Ave. Chicago, IL 60608May 23, 2014
Pros: they can find you work no matter what your skills.
Cons: be prepared for work and to work overtime.
They're good at finding work. However, they didn't match me up with the job(s) I actually qualified for and I ended up working on other machines I really didn't care for.

The employees at the company were great and possessed good communication skills. When I asked the production manager... "When am I going to get the chance to work on the sewing machine(s)?"
The – more... reply was... What are you talking about? They found you a job and now you're not satisfied?

My point is... I requested that the job be closer to home (not too far away) and to match my skills as a Sewing Machine Operator. The company I was working at didn't put me on any sewing machine and just kept placing me everywhere else, except on a sewing machine.

As for Accurate, they filled a spot so they can collect their money. This lasted a month (4 weeks) and I stopped going to that company on the north side. I informed both company of my dissatisfaction with their misunderstanding and not seeing eye to eye with me.

As for Accurate, they showed inadequacies towards other people who signed up with them. I believe, it is an unfair business practice to tell the company you're about to work for that here is a worker and place him/her in whatever position you have available, instead of placing him/her for the position being offered (sewing machine operator).

So, if you like to just labor, then Accurate is for you.
As their business name implies what they do, then they should change it to something else like... LABOR TEMPS.

Thanks, but no thanks!

J. M.. – less
Temp Work
Machine Operator (Temp) (Former Employee), Buffalo Grove, ILFebruary 28, 2014
Machine operator for many different metal forming machines.
Unorganized Management Staff
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 21, 2014
Cons: no lunches, no reimbursement, shady team members
Give an inch and they take a mile is a perfect expression for this company. You are expected to accommodate to the constant new management every quarter. Drive and work out of many offices and not reimbursed for time or gas spent. Employees are not as focused on being a team player as you would think. In the end each person only cares for their own – more... well being, especially upper management. Throwing people "under the bus" is their forte. The hardest part of this job was hearing the employees and manager talk about the temporary workers and applicants. They did not care about placing quality and experienced people to work. They saw them as dollar signs and stereotypes. – less
Temporary Services
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), Carol Stream, ILJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: paid every week, hard working environment
Cons: tempoary services
I enjoyed working here as well. I just wish it was a permanent position. I got along with all of my co-workers, and enjoyed working with them also, and I believe the feelings were mutual.
Fun workplace
Packaging & Assembly (Former Employee), Gurnee, ILDecember 7, 2013
Temporary job but definitely liked working there. Pretty easy task at the job site friendly people.
Good Agency
Manual Case Picker/ Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: get to work quickly
Cons: only warehouse jobs
This is a good agency if you are just looking to work. Very limited based on options regarding type of work.
Data Entry Associate (Temporary Assignment) (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILMarch 12, 2013
Creating step by step instructions for track phones. Learned how to clear track phones memory. Hardest part was completing the document and the supervisor didn't execpt it. I worked in a warehouse.
not a good experience
Machine Operator & Machine Set (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILJanuary 23, 2013
the info from accurate personnel was less than accurate on a constant basis working for them as side jobs here and there worked ok at best but when i took a full time gig the info accurate gave me and the info from the employer did not match at all i ended up working as a temp for nine months with constant assurance that id be let on permanent the company – more... they set me up with hired outside of accurate offered me a lower position than i was currently working less pay than id been making the entire time and asked that i keep up all with all my usual work and constant unessasary over time worst people to put faith in ive met . – less
Productive and fun work place.
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 27, 2012
Pros: clean break room, rest rooms and most of all friendly people
Cons: not enough hours
A typical day at work is just sorting and throwing mail. I learned how to read the different codes that are on mail and what section to put it in. I have a wonderful manager who makes sure I know everything about my department. I have wonderful co-workers who are very helpful with whatever I need. There'sreally nothing to hard about my job. The most – more... enjoyable part about my job would be sorting mail. – less

Accurate Personnel Services Photos