Accurate Personnel Employee Reviews

Productive, fun workplace, great people
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILOctober 12, 2017
Great Company to work for, Great team structure, and very family oriented. Managers are great, client company's are great ro always meet. Loved working here, not just the company but the people you help .
High Turnover Employer
Operations and Sales (Former Employee) –  FloridaOctober 10, 2017
In the staffing industry there is high turnover due to various reasons. At Accurate Personnel the turnover is very high in the first 90 days. Many come and go in first few months
Pros
Shiny new company
Cons
Unstable Work Environment
Will to help you stay employeed
ULTA Beauty Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 3, 2017
The staff at Accurate were always helpful. Contact you when you sick or missing days. Make sure that you pay was correct. Willing to reassign you if where you were working wasn't working out.
Pros
Made you feel important
Not What They Seemed to Be During Hiring Process
Management (Former Employee) –  IllinoisSeptember 26, 2017
Accurate Personnel trying to become a big player in the staffing industry. But their top and middle management is not equipped to grow the company. Top management seems to forget that the success of the company comes first by supporting its internal employees.
Pros
New Staffing Company in Cities Around US
Cons
Lack of Knowledge, Capability and Support for Internal Staff
Advertised good jobs
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 24, 2017
Saw job posting for warehouse work so excited to go and applied. Went into office and nice people in the office. After leaving told they would call me with job since I have great experience. Never heard from them and no jobs since applying. Not sure if this company is for real or not? Will keep waiting
Pros
Seemed like a new staffing company
Cons
Just like the rest of temp agencies
Unfair treatment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILSeptember 20, 2017
I was hired for a manager position all was great, I went above and beyond for this job even taking calls at 2 a.m. and there is no appreciation. The previous manager was upset that her position was taken and given to me and she was placed as an onsite. This woman ( mind you has supposedly no legal documents) made up a lie and she was believed because she kisses upper managements behind. Also, previous area manger also stripped from his title now is Branch manger would always look at women's behind and would rub his hand on my shoulder and back. When I made the report with HR they did nothing! I had various complaints about how this man would look at women and speak to people. I loved my job since I enjoy helping people, but this company does not care for their employees you are just a dollar sign to them. You will have no life outside of work you eat, breathe, and sleep Accurate could be why most upper management is divorced. Oh also there is absolutely no commission.That's a lie. Proceed with caution.
Cons
Upper management
No Loyalty From Senior Management for Internal Employees
Manager (Former Employee) –  IllinoisSeptember 17, 2017
Too bad since the company seemed to be good, exciting and great team effort. Senior management does not care or support its team members in the offices. Employees come and go due to lack of support and training. It's the old saying "what have you done for me lately". Best advice is to stay away
Pros
Seemed to be different from the rest but...
Cons
Not a long career option for internal employees
fun enviroment
Data Entry/Customer Service Clerk (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Wood Dale, ILSeptember 12, 2017
Typical day at work: pick and pack product.
Data entry
management was awesome and friendly
they cross train which is a good thing
Everyone got along and helped each other out.
Pros
free lunchs/ one hour lunch
Cons
low pay
Company no longer in business
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CASeptember 11, 2017
President of the company closed the company. No longer in business. While I worked their, the company was excellent to work for during the time period.
No Jobs and Rude Staff
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 9, 2017
the company makes you go through an entire process just to have no jobs available. Staff is rude in Orlando office. Met two managers and neither smiled not even once.

Waste of valuable time
Pros
New Staffing Company in Orlando
Cons
No Jobs and Rude Staff
hard work long hours
Corporate Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 9, 2017
worked from 8am to almost midnight.landed the biggest contract the company ever had and the ceo was not appreciative. he demanded more.so i retracted the contract i just got him then resigned
Pros
fast paced
Cons
poor management
Disappointing Company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 1, 2017
Once employed as a full-time employee it is exciting with many promises made to you. But once on board, things change. Management wants staff members to visit clients but refuse to pay for gas mileage. Also small budget for recruiting to fill orders. Very little training and support. It is not a long term employment opportunity.
Pros
Seems like a good company
Cons
All smoke and mirrors
Found work fast
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILAugust 29, 2017
The recruiter that I worked with did not seem to really care or put in much of an effort in finding a good much or a job the would meet my skills, seem like he was more interested in placing me in any job to fill some sort of quota.
Cons
little english spoken at assignment sent to
Horrible Employer
Worker (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 25, 2017
Not a great company....many wrong things happen there. Not a friendly staff in office. Seem like they are busy interviewing candidates but have very little jobs.
Pros
It appears to be a nice place but...
Cons
Unfriendly staffing company
They did not appreciate my efforts.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 25, 2017
I feel the opportunity to grow there is not fair. I did not get equal treatment or pay, and the training was horrible. I tried my best . I resigned and am happier were I am working now.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Sometimes no pay at all
Good Advice- work else where
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 22, 2017
Accurate Personnel has been in business a long time but under second generation family members. Unfortunately company is not an honest company and asks its own internal employees to do things that are unethical and/or unlawful like fill discriminatory orders.

It is too bad since many of its employees are good people
Pros
Opening new offices
Cons
Not a good place to work
Stay Away - no job security
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 15, 2017
Not a good place to work. Very cut throat, no trust, back stabbing and job stability is low. Management does not trust its employees so very much micro-managing on a daily basis.

Better off working for a large staffing company
Pros
benefits not bad
Cons
Cut throat and no trust
Unhealthy Work Environment
sales and operations (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 13, 2017
Company is a typical small staffing company that thinks its a big player in the industry. Ownership and Senior Management needs to trust employees and give opportunity to produce results. Lack of trust, support, no gas mileage paid, low pay, and absolutely no chain of command. Better to work for larger staffing company with stronger management
Pros
Growing in some areas
Cons
Job stability and lack of trust
Busy
Account Manager\Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 12, 2017
Pay does not match the amount of work
Low quality contracts
Management does not listen to employees feedback
Branch managers need to be part of the team and jump in when they need to
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
productive
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILAugust 7, 2017
I enjoyed working for them always had many job opportunities with them i was never jobless. never had a problem with my checks some o the staff there were very polite and professional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accurate Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6