Accurate Personnel Employee Reviews

Just wrong
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 20, 2016
You work for 8.25/hr and you are doing hard labor. Hammering and nailing stools all day. They give you a global cash card, but you work all week to literally wait hours after you have completed your shift and the pay still doesnt hit your card. They are unorganzied, they will have you working for little a nothing (slavery), and will pay you on their time. Not on Friday morning or afternoon like any other job. I got off at 2:39 today and its 10mins til 4. I have not received my paycheck yet.
Pros
Cons
Pay. Hours. No organization.
Productive and great work enviroment
regional manager (Former Employee) –  Wood Dale, ILJanuary 25, 2016
Overseen all the day to day functions of our multi-million dollar clients. Assumed the role of managing 4 offices in the Northwest Region and assured that all offices were profitable and meeting all standards with our clients. Also completed all payroll and HR aspect of our most profitable clients. Created job orientations to suit clients need. Managed all onsite activity and did the operation management of our main warehouses.I learned to multitask, learned client relations, learned the sales aspect and completed quarterly reviews and presentations to address the productivity of our temporary employees working with our clients. Provided safety meetings with our employees to keep them up to date with all safety protocol. Completed productivity reports for our temporary employees to make sure they were doing the proper job functions to standards and making sure goals were being met. Did all recruiting for all positions that needed to be filled.
Pros
Flexible, great team to work for, very accommodating
Cons
long shift and hours, Work cell phone were answered 24 hours long. Some clients were 3 shifts, so you had to work whichever shift you were needed
Productive and cool Enviorment
unload/load (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILAugust 27, 2016
It's a cool job and just the leads are all new and most of the time they don't know what they're doing it's a friendly environment
Pros
3 breaks
Cons
no phones in building
Good.
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILAugust 9, 2016
Great employer, they really gave me room to grow and master all the new skills I learned along the way. A typical day at work was busy but fun and cheerful.
Pros
hour lunch
Steady Work with Advancement Opportunities
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILApril 21, 2016
A family environment supportive of growth. Can work independently with ease. Uniqueness and creativity are necessary to fulfill customer needs.
Productive and fast pace
Payroll/Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMarch 3, 2016
Payroll - Processing,auditing, invoicing, printing checks, garnishments

Collections- Calling clients to collect payment

Accounting-Matching checks with invoices, depositing checks and putting them in quickbooks Reports for clients
Productive work place
Boot Mold maker/material handler (Former Employee) –  Northlake, ILMarch 3, 2016
Good co-workers, nice working environment the hardest thing was dealing with the heat inside the warehouse and of course the best part was getting to learn everything in each department and getting off early in the afternoon
serious workers
Material Handler/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Elgin, ILJanuary 21, 2016
everyone in there was racist, no respect for the managers, every word was a swear word, fights constantly at work. target goals was never met.
Pros
birthday cake for every employee
Cons
not enough breaks
Unorganized Management Staff
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 21, 2014
Give an inch and they take a mile is a perfect expression for this company. You are expected to accommodate to the constant new management every quarter. Drive and work out of many offices and not reimbursed for time or gas spent. Employees are not as focused on being a team player as you would think. In the end each person only cares for their own well being, especially upper management. Throwing people "under the bus" is their forte. The hardest part of this job was hearing the employees and manager talk about the temporary workers and applicants. They did not care about placing quality and experienced people to work. They saw them as dollar signs and stereotypes.
Cons
no lunches, no reimbursement, shady team members
relaxed work environment with plenty lunch ins
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 5, 2015
The hardest part of this job was adapting to the below freezing temperature. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to operate all heavy duty machinery. My coworkers were really nice people but lacked discipline. I learned how to pick in all the departments at this job. Management needs improvement.
Pros
some lunch ins. no pressure at work
Cons
management lacked authority. coworkers would do as they please
accurate personnel services
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILJune 18, 2014
I worked on a assessment for just under 2 years without benefits, a rise, or job advancements.
productive work enviroment
Food worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 10, 2015
All though Accurate Personnel is just a temporary job agency . They have given me many job leads that have helped me grow and establish many new skills .
a jogging workout
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 29, 2015
keep up with the belt while loading the truck! Unload those trucks and palletize the products so quickly that the forklift driver can't keep up!
not a good experience
Machine Operator & Machine Set (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILJanuary 23, 2013
the info from accurate personnel was less than accurate on a constant basis working for them as side jobs here and there worked ok at best but when i took a full time gig the info accurate gave me and the info from the employer did not match at all i ended up working as a temp for nine months with constant assurance that id be let on permanent the company they set me up with hired outside of accurate offered me a lower position than i was currently working less pay than id been making the entire time and asked that i keep up all with all my usual work and constant unessasary over time worst people to put faith in ive met .
fun place interesting
Lead Manager (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJune 25, 2015
interesting work place, trains well, QC are nice, learned a lot, helpful tips, understanding, nice staff, helpful, train well
Productive and fun work place.
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 27, 2012
A typical day at work is just sorting and throwing mail. I learned how to read the different codes that are on mail and what section to put it in. I have a wonderful manager who makes sure I know everything about my department. I have wonderful co-workers who are very helpful with whatever I need. There'sreally nothing to hard about my job. The most enjoyable part about my job would be sorting mail.
Pros
clean break room, rest rooms and most of all friendly people
Cons
not enough hours
Secured work environment and understanding staff
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Steiner IndustriesFebruary 10, 2015
I learned how to operate mechanical hand jacks and how to use new ways of overstock inventory, receiving inventory procedures, and shipping order procedures.
Very nice work place lost my transportation at the time had to let it go do to attendance policies.
forklift operator (Former Employee) –  BolingbrookJuly 13, 2014
My duties were to pick & pack product while staging it for audit then tagging it with labels and packin slips for loading onto trucks.I also worked both sides inbound and outbound.
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
long breaks
I had no issue's with Accurate Personnel
Cycle Counter (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILNovember 9, 2014
It was a temp service which gave me the experience and the as a cycle counter based on my previous work history.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Temporary Services
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILJanuary 6, 2014
I enjoyed working here as well. I just wish it was a permanent position. I got along with all of my co-workers, and enjoyed working with them also, and I believe the feelings were mutual.
Pros
paid every week, hard working environment
Cons
tempoary services

2.8