Accuride Corporation

Accuride Corporation United States Employee Reviews

Knowledge and Promotions
Area Coordinator (Former Employee), Erie, PASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: knowing how to make a product the way the consumers wanted
Cons: n/a
I had gained more knowledge as to how that size of a corporation operates.
The personnel that I had supervised respected me as their team leader and mentor.
That I was promoted to upper positions.
Challenging and productive environment
Quality Supervisor (Former Employee), Erie, PAMarch 28, 2014
Fast paced, challenging and overall comfortable atmasphere
Accuride was one of my favorite companies
Manager of Controls & Electrical Engineering (Former Employee), Columbia, TNMarch 14, 2014
Pros: learning experience
Accuride was the springboard for my career. It was the best environment I have ever worked in. If they had not relocated my facility to Canada I would still be working for them.
good shop job
CNC Machinist / Operator (Former Employee), Erie, PAFebruary 13, 2014
long days
ISO9000
good management
good co-workers
good pay
unstable management and poor training.
Accountant II (Former Employee), Evansville, INJanuary 22, 2014
took a position as a temp and was hired to take the place of someone moving in the company. As soon as I was hired my manager was moved also her replacement had NO idea what she was doing and my job evaluations was based on someone who had my position for 8 years and quit a year before I started. The fact that the guy whom I was replacing was leaving so quickly should have been a sign. He was suppose to train me but was quickly over whelmed with his new job and "forgot" how to do the job he was suppose to train me for. Then they fired me for taking medical leave.
N/A
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), Ellabell GAAugust 2, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Organization slowly moving in the right direction. Top Heavy in Management.
Product Development
Sr. Mechanical Designer (Former Employee), Henderson, KYMarch 21, 2013
Pros: paid for my education
Cons: above
Enjoy the aluminum wheel design of stylized wheels for customers. Ford, GM, Navistar, Mack, and Peterbuilt. Great opportunity. Management was good, co-workers were great. Trying to advance in the company was hard. Developing in the R&D.
Excellent Company to work for, American owned!
Technical Specialist, Metallurgy (Former Employee), Henderson, KYNovember 17, 2012
I cannot say enough positive about this company if you are looking at a salaried position. Excellent people, good work environment, decent and competitive wages.
productice and nice places to work
Production Technician (Former Employee), Henderson, KYSeptember 6, 2012
Always had weekly team meetings very business oriented and kept the employees up to speed with the business aspect of our work. Good environment to work in
Accuride Makes Wheels And Rims For Semi Trucks And Trailers
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Evansville, INAugust 9, 2012
Pros: met and worked with true professional people who also had a great sense of humor.
Cons: being pulled from my job to work on a line for someone who called in sick.
I Would Have To Check Coolants And PH Of Water On The Production Lines, I Learned How To Clean Chemical Tanks And Separate Solids From Liquids And Send Clean Water To City Treatment Plant.
Management In My Department Was Great.
Co-workers Were Always Helpful, We Would Help Each Other So The Job Went Easier For All Of Us.
The People Were The Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job.
Work relationships strained due to lack of attendance and/or remote location
Drafter/Designer (Current Employee), Wixom, MIJune 30, 2012
Pros: they paid for my stack-up tolerance class
Cons: lack of employee displines, lack of respect for the daily worker, lack of respect for professional workmanship, wasting money on never used tools
I was put into a room with 4 other Engineers when I started there none of them were consistently there on a daily basis. I was often the only one in the room working by myself having no one to talk to. I had been constantly place into pressure situations where I had to complete complex model creations and drawings without any kind of appraise to my work. When my performance review came I was criticized for not maintaining a relationship with my co-workers even though they placed me into a room where no one showed up to work on a consistent daily basis where I could maintain any kind of good relationship.