Accuride Corporation Employee Reviews

Demanding and alot of responsibility, but very rewarding and felt highly regarded as a person of integrity. Always felt I had a lot to give to the Co
Project Coordinator/Legal (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 2, 2017
. A typical day was mandated by deadlines, which were governed by all of the executive team's calendars. I was expected to work on my own with very little supervision to ensure upper management was kept abreast of deadlines (meetings, travel, conference calls, etc.).
. My workplace culture involved a great deal of multi-tasking and prioritizing based upon executive deadlines and to be extremely efficient, as I dealt with the SEC filings and most of what I produced came out yearend in the proxy.
. The hardest part of my job was learning how to manage the equity administration program for the executive committee and board members and reporting data in SEC filings, keeping abreast of security (RSU and Options) vestings, working closely with payroll and brokerage firms in their calculations/deposits as well as loading into Equity Admin system (EASi) that was relatively new to the corporation.
. I really enjoyed working with the Board of Directors and participating in Board meetings and making sure board material was prepared efficiently and downloaded into the appropriate software (BoardLink) prior to the board meetings. A great deal of organization internally was involved from everyone as a team to make sure it was done efficiently between me and the CEO's assistant.
Good Company
Storeroom Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJanuary 23, 2017
Enjoyed company, but always trying to streamline inventory control by using vendor managed procedures. so when budgets came around for the net year, they were always looking to cut salary people
Discriminating,racism and favoritism
Coolantech (Former Employee) –  Erie, PASeptember 6, 2016
Had very difficult time because of Favoritism and Untrustworthy Union border members..
Money being taken from Union members with no assistance...
Union and company in cahoots
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Format
Inovative work place
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILNovember 3, 2015
Good work place that is advancing in the technology that is being used to increase productivity. There is a lot of opportunity and experience that can be gained while working with a well organized and efficient management staff/
Accuride Henderson
Manager (Current Employee) –  Henderson, KYApril 27, 2015
The people in Henderson are great to work with. There are some very talented and intelligent people work for this facility. The accomplishments of the manufacturing operations speak for themselves.
Knowledge and Promotions
Area Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Erie, PASeptember 2, 2014
I had gained more knowledge as to how that size of a corporation operates.
The personnel that I had supervised respected me as their team leader and mentor.
That I was promoted to upper positions.
Pros
Knowing how to make a product the way the consumers wanted
Cons
n/a
Challenging and productive environment
Quality Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAMarch 28, 2014
Fast paced, challenging and overall comfortable atmasphere
Accuride was one of my favorite companies
Manager of Controls & Electrical Engineering (Former Employee) –  Columbia, TNMarch 14, 2014
Accuride was the springboard for my career. It was the best environment I have ever worked in. If they had not relocated my facility to Canada I would still be working for them.
Pros
Learning experience
good shop job
CNC Machinist / Operator (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAFebruary 13, 2014
long days
ISO9000
good management
good co-workers
good pay
unstable management and poor training.
Accountant II (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJanuary 22, 2014
took a position as a temp and was hired to take the place of someone moving in the company. As soon as I was hired my manager was moved also her replacement had NO idea what she was doing and my job evaluations was based on someone who had my position for 8 years and quit a year before I started. The fact that the guy whom I was replacing was leaving so quickly should have been a sign. He was suppose to train me but was quickly over whelmed with his new job and "forgot" how to do the job he was suppose to train me for. Then they fired me for taking medical leave.
N/a
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Ellabell GAAugust 2, 2013
Organization slowly moving in the right direction. Top Heavy in Management.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Product Development
Sr. Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYMarch 21, 2013
Enjoy the aluminum wheel design of stylized wheels for customers. Ford, GM, Navistar, Mack, and Peterbuilt. Great opportunity. Management was good, co-workers were great. Trying to advance in the company was hard. Developing in the R&D.
Pros
paid for my education
Cons
above
Excellent Company to work for, American owned!
Technical Specialist, Metallurgy (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYNovember 17, 2012
I cannot say enough positive about this company if you are looking at a salaried position. Excellent people, good work environment, decent and competitive wages.
productice and nice places to work
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYSeptember 6, 2012
Always had weekly team meetings very business oriented and kept the employees up to speed with the business aspect of our work. Good environment to work in
Accuride Makes Wheels And Rims For Semi Trucks And Trailers
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INAugust 9, 2012
I Would Have To Check Coolants And PH Of Water On The Production Lines, I Learned How To Clean Chemical Tanks And Separate Solids From Liquids And Send Clean Water To City Treatment Plant.
Management In My Department Was Great.
Co-workers Were Always Helpful, We Would Help Each Other So The Job Went Easier For All Of Us.
The People Were The Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job.
Pros
met and worked with true professional people who also had a great sense of humor.
Cons
being pulled from my job to work on a line for someone who called in sick.
Work relationships strained due to lack of attendance and/or remote location
Drafter/Designer (Current Employee) –  Wixom, MIJune 30, 2012
I was put into a room with 4 other Engineers when I started there none of them were consistently there on a daily basis. I was often the only one in the room working by myself having no one to talk to. I had been constantly place into pressure situations where I had to complete complex model creations and drawings without any kind of appraise to my work. When my performance review came I was criticized for not maintaining a relationship with my co-workers even though they placed me into a room where no one showed up to work on a consistent daily basis where I could maintain any kind of good relationship.
Pros
they paid for my stack-up tolerance class
Cons
lack of employee displines, lack of respect for the daily worker, lack of respect for professional workmanship, wasting money on never used tools