ACCUSTAFF Employee Reviews

My first employer when i moved to Albany
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 25, 2017
Accustaff is a good agency and when I first moved to Albany I was working that next week as a temp worker. This job is more for those looking employment whether if its short term or long term-Temp.

I enjoyed it and they sent me to work with the state employees.
Pros
Pay and hours
Cons
No holiday pay
The work is ok.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 9, 2017
I do various jobs for them. The work is fairly easy. I just have problems with the consistency of work available. The coworkers are very nice. The work gives me a chance to expand my credentials and abilities.
It's a good company to work for they try to find people jobs
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJDecember 19, 2016
It's a great company to work for they got me a job right after I apply for there company and they help everyone get a job and some of there rules r ok I talk to the manager and ask if they could change them and they did and a lot of people like some of the new rules
competitive work place
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJDecember 15, 2016
good place to work for when I need of immediate work not good for longevity a fix for when you in between jobs they dnt give you enough hrs for insurance
I was working by myself
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJDecember 4, 2016
Theres no team work at that job i am independent but I also like working with others because team work helps alot to get done and also i would like to get to know my co workers and build as a team
Warning do not work here
Winder Operator (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYNovember 30, 2016
I worked for accustaff for 3 months. They never paid me the proper amount I was supposed to be paid and ended up robbing me over 1000 dollars. No matter what I did I was unable to get the money and was terminated shortly after. Stay away from this shady company.
Geat place to work
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 31, 2016
The people at Accustaff are the best I could not ask for a better workplace environment or family. They are really professional in preforming the task of helping people find jobs.
Pros
Always on point and ready to assist you in any endeavor
Cons
No complaints here
temp agency
Temp (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCOctober 18, 2016
Worked as a receptionist, file clerk, and office management support. required to train incoming students in the job. was classified as a supervisor.
Very considerate of its employees and their families
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Grovetown, GASeptember 29, 2016
Its a great place to work with great pay and great incentives. Very comfortable work atmosphere. Gives you the ability to advance in the workplace. Overall great experience.
Pros
Great incentives
Cons
Long work hours
Fine until the end
High Speed Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 23, 2016
My biggest problem with job is the practices of Maximus.
They would act nice to you and drop ideas of possibility of permanent positioning, but would shift the mood when they knew you where going to be let go. It made me feel as though I was being betrayed. I would have rather had them be honest with me rather than lead me on. Either then that, the position was fine.
Friendly employers that are always there to assist
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCAugust 14, 2016
-A typical work day on the job consist of answering inbound phone calls in a timely manner then screening clients' employees to see if they could qualify the company for a government issued tax credit.

-In my current CSR position I have about the Work Opportunity Tax Screening process and how it benefits employers

-Being that I work as a contractor, I seldom have encounters with management but they are always there to assist when they can

-My co-workers are very down to earth and friendly

-The hardest part of the job is sitting down in a chair all day

-The most enjoyable part of the job is speaking and assisting different people all over the country
Pros
different company events, relaxed attire allowed at work and over time availability
Cons
sitting down all day and repetitive work days
temp
Temp (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAJuly 13, 2016
temp work all day everyday, not paid enough to do what they have you doing, so yea very not cool at all becausd we need that money
Great job.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 7, 2016
Great job with really good management and good pay. Best part was I live 2 minutes away so I could go home for lunch. Just a really good fun place to work with a ping pong table and an xbox its amazing we did any work.
Funny Job
liaison between patients, nurses, doctors (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 5, 2016
Great place to work staff and training team was outstanding, Hours was great learned how to operation computer with easy
Excellent
Clerical Aide I (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 26, 2016
I currently still using this company as a stepping for finding a new employment oppurtunity. There know as "randstad" but they are dilligent in finding you a matching career.
Pros
VERY HELPFUL
Cons
WAIT PERIOD FOR AVAILABLE JOBS
they found me a job
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCMay 23, 2016
It's a temp service, so there is nothing I really can say is that they found me a nice job. My coworkers was fun to work with, but it depends on the work site.
Nice place to work if you are a newly college graduate
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 24, 2016
Worked for Accustaff for a short time. They found jobs with other agencies very fast. The pay is okay if you are a newly college grad still living at home.
Pros
okay pay
Cons
Only temp worker
Productive environment
Assembly Technician (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAFebruary 25, 2016
Management notices and applauds hard work. They monitor their employees to make sure the working environment stays professional and productive.
Management not the greatest/ Co-workers are great
Unloader/Loader (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, NYJanuary 28, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my Job Through ACCUSTAFF was the fast pace movement and being able to enjoy the time with Co-Workers. The hardest part of the job was the lack of work.
Pros
good people, fast pace
Cons
Slow seasons
Organized
Consumer Rep (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 4, 2016
First timer with company. They were organized and very informative about the position assigned. Accustaff is a great gateway to permanent position.
Pros
Great office hours
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACCUSTAFF. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8