ACE CASH EXPRESS

ACE CASH EXPRESS United States Employee Reviews

Overall a great place to work
District Manager (Current Employee), Tyler, TXApril 23, 2015
Company offers great benefits and salary. You will earn your salary as it takes a lot of hard work to succeed at the desired level.
Center Service Associate (Customer Service) (Current Employee), Marietta, GAApril 21, 2015
Entering the store thirty minutes before opening. Working alone from opening to close. The hardest part of the job is not being able to leave work for lunch or breaks.
No balance!
I assist my customers (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 20, 2015
Pros: Customers
Cons: No breaks, no set schedule or location
While I loved what I did for Ace Cash Express, There for no room for a personal life for the lack of a standard schedule or location. Once inside the store you could not leave back out until the end of the shift not matter if you worked 3 or 12 hours.
stressful
Account Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 20, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: stressfull enviroment
beinf a collection industry is really stressful palce to work.
dealing with angry customer in a daily basis for a non payment
STRESSFUL WORK PLACE, IMPOSSIBLE EXPECTATIONS FROM MANAGEMENT
Center Manager (Current Employee), Killeen, TXApril 14, 2015
Pros: GOOD BENIFITS
Cons: 11 TO 12 HR SHIFT NO BREAKS, SPITEFULNESS I MANAGEMENT
TO MUCH PRESSURE FOR NOT ENOUGH PAY, YOU WORK BY YOURSELF DURING YOUR ENTIRE SHIFT WITH NO BREAKS AND YOU HAVE ABOUT 10 OTHER TASKS THE REQUIRE YOU TO DO WHILE LINE ARE ALMOST HANGING OUT THE DOOR.MANAGERS ARE VERY SPITEFUL SO DONT COMPLAIN TO HR CAUSE THEY WILL JUST GO BACK AND REPEAT WHAT YOU SAID TO MANAGEMENT.
Very fast paced and friendly
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), mcallen, TxApril 9, 2015
My day consisted of assisting with advertising, sales, and billing. I would answer phone calls, set appointments, and schedule advertising for print. I learned to become very organized and how to prioritize and function with ease to get the job done. My coworkers were like my family. I was with the company for five years. the hardest part of my job was getting laid off. The most enjoyable part was seeing the finished product of all your hard work
fast pace, paper work, and thinking
CSR-2 (Current Employee), pawnee and senecaMarch 31, 2015
Pros: fun, enjoyable, and busy
Cons: no hour lunch break, no sick days, maybe you might get 80 hrs.
pay day loans, cashing checks, bill pay, money gram, customer service, counting money, checking emails, sales, multi-tasking, answering phones, and etc.
Providing customers with services
Center Manager (Former Employee), DallasMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Providing needs of the customers
Cons: Being locked in a cage from open to close
A typical day included providing customers with check cashing services, paying bills , providing money transfers as well as cross selling in store services and needs
Good experience
Title Collector (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 23, 2015
Great call center, most manual if doing title collections very competitive but friendly also close to home. Good pay, and good work schedule
Great Management team!
Director of Talent Acquisition (Current Employee), Irving, TXMarch 18, 2015
The leadership team at ACE was really great to work with. Very much an open door policy and they were always open to new ideas that would benefit the business.
Productive and fun workplace
LEAD CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE II (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 13, 2015
I enjoy working here. Interact with customers. Gave out loans. Heavy cash handling. Multi lines phones. Excellent environment.
Under staffed and much over time is required due to under staffing.
Center Manager/ Trainer (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 6, 2015
Pros: work alone
Cons: under staffed
A typical day at work consisted of cashing varies checks, processing personal loans and making outbound collection calls on short term and title loans.
Cool job. . . .
Center Manager 2 (Former Employee), Longview, TXMarch 5, 2015
Pros: great pay, can earn free merchandise, bonuses. . . .
Cons: confined work environment, lonely. . . .
You have to work alone a lot. . . . .You have to trust your fellow co-workers a lot too. . . . Training is lacking a little bit. . .
A real learning experience
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Nettleton, MSMarch 3, 2015
Pros: free goodies
Cons: pay was unacceptable
I enjoyed my job there, I learned a lot. It was a good place to work. I was trained really well. Only thing was pay was not great, and had to use my own gas money for there time when I marketed and on field calls.
It was ok
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Brownsville, TNMarch 2, 2015
A typical day at work was marketing, collections, renewing checks, sending faxes.

I learned how to cash checks when a customer came in to have their check cashed.

Management was ok.

My co-worker was alright.

the hardest part of the job was being in the only person in the office on a busy day.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when we had slow days and I could get caught up on stuff.
A check cashing store and so much more
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), 7444 WinchesterMarch 2, 2015
Pros: gaining experience
Cons: long work days (7:30 am- 8:20 pm)
A typical day at work is continuously busy with no time for a break. I have learned how to relate to a variety of personalities. Management has high expectations but doesn't always provide resources to help reach goals. Co-workers vary due to the possibility of being scheduled in different centers. The hardest part of the job is being in the center for the long shifts. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people.
interesting work environment
Collections Representative (Current Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 18, 2015
inbound and outbound call center environment, with a diverse group of employees who are willing to assist their fellow peers with an abundance of joy about their job
Security is a big issue
Center Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: easy
Cons: security
no cameras and you are the only one working there. It is really easy however you have a lot of money and no security. They need cameras.
Good Company
Cashier (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: work different stores.
Cons: the feeling of being unsafe.
You have to be really careful and focus at work, you deal with a lot of cash, I learned a lot about loans, etc. Management is great, so were my co-workers, hardest part is miscounting the cash but my boss and co-workers made it enjoyable to work.
Mixed feelings
Center Manager (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
Recent changes have caused me to reevaluate my opinions. I once thought this was a company where a career was possible, now I am not so sure.

1 2 3 4 5

About ACE CASH EXPRESS

ACE Cash Express really has a bankless job. The company owns a chain of financial services outlets that target the underbanked – Read more

ACE CASH EXPRESS Salaries