ACE CASH EXPRESS

ACE CASH EXPRESS Employer Reviews

Good experience
Title Collector (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 23, 2015
Great call center, most manual if doing title collections very competitive but friendly also close to home. Good pay, and good work schedule
Great Management team!
Director of Talent Acquisition (Current Employee), Irving, TXMarch 18, 2015
The leadership team at ACE was really great to work with. Very much an open door policy and they were always open to new ideas that would benefit the business.
Productive and fun workplace
LEAD CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE II (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 13, 2015
I enjoy working here. Interact with customers. Gave out loans. Heavy cash handling. Multi lines phones. Excellent environment.
Under staffed and much over time is required due to under staffing.
Center Manager/ Trainer (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 6, 2015
Pros: work alone
Cons: under staffed
A typical day at work consisted of cashing varies checks, processing personal loans and making outbound collection calls on short term and title loans.
Cool job. . . .
Center Manager 2 (Former Employee), Longview, TXMarch 5, 2015
Pros: great pay, can earn free merchandise, bonuses. . . .
Cons: confined work environment, lonely. . . .
You have to work alone a lot. . . . .You have to trust your fellow co-workers a lot too. . . . Training is lacking a little bit. . .
A real learning experience
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Nettleton, MSMarch 3, 2015
Pros: free goodies
Cons: pay was unacceptable
I enjoyed my job there, I learned a lot. It was a good place to work. I was trained really well. Only thing was pay was not great, and had to use my own gas money for there time when I marketed and on field calls.
It was ok
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Brownsville, TNMarch 2, 2015
A typical day at work was marketing, collections, renewing checks, sending faxes.

I learned how to cash checks when a customer came in to have their check cashed.

Management was ok.

My co-worker was alright.

the hardest part of the job was being in the only person in the office on a busy day.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when we had slow days and I could get caught up on stuff.
A check cashing store and so much more
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), 7444 WinchesterMarch 2, 2015
Pros: gaining experience
Cons: long work days (7:30 am- 8:20 pm)
A typical day at work is continuously busy with no time for a break. I have learned how to relate to a variety of personalities. Management has high expectations but doesn't always provide resources to help reach goals. Co-workers vary due to the possibility of being scheduled in different centers. The hardest part of the job is being in the center for the long shifts. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people.
interesting work environment
Collections Representative (Current Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 18, 2015
inbound and outbound call center environment, with a diverse group of employees who are willing to assist their fellow peers with an abundance of joy about their job
Security is a big issue
Center Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: easy
Cons: security
no cameras and you are the only one working there. It is really easy however you have a lot of money and no security. They need cameras.
Good Company
Cashier (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: work different stores.
Cons: the feeling of being unsafe.
You have to be really careful and focus at work, you deal with a lot of cash, I learned a lot about loans, etc. Management is great, so were my co-workers, hardest part is miscounting the cash but my boss and co-workers made it enjoyable to work.
Mixed feelings
Center Manager (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
Recent changes have caused me to reevaluate my opinions. I once thought this was a company where a career was possible, now I am not so sure.
Good for entry level positions
Center Manager/Trainer (Current Employee), Dallas, TxFebruary 11, 2015
Good company but no room for growth. Long hours with low pay. Overall is a good company if your looking to entry level positions.
company need security to protect employees
Center Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: good co workers work very well with each other
Cons: safety, systems always down, pest problems, can be stressful
Company need to hire security to protect employees and very stressful job. Pest issues that need to be taken care of. Center managers are very helpful with each other.
Productive Workplace, Multitasking skills needed
Store Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: great environment if you prefer working by yourself
Cons: busy days = no lunch
Typical day at work, you'll cash at least 3-5 checks, sometimes more depending on the location you're at. You'll process about 2-3 new loan transactions. Easiest part of the job is bill payments (as long as you process them correctly) and money orders. Hardest part of the job can be multitasking if you're not good at it. Working two registers by yourself.
Inconsistant Management
Collections Department (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 9, 2015
The senior leadership does not provide consistent leadership or communication. Departmental decision tend to change almost as often as the Texas weather. Many times you hear about important initiatives or direction in passing. It was hard to keep up with the volatile and consistently changing direction.
I enjoyed working for Ace Cash Express
Service Associate (Former Employee), Cottonwood, AZFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: bonuses on up selling product
Cons: no breaks
A typical day at work was I would show up to work at 7:30am to open the store at 8:00am. In this thirty minutes I would verify cash in register and cash in safe. I would print daily reports, loan call reports and daily goals. As well as make sure store was clean and ready to take care of customers. After opening throughout the day I would make loan reminder calls, in between taking care of customer needs, such as check cashing bill payments and loan qualifying. For every transaction I would try to up sell product such as Ace elite debit cards as well as remind customers of our other services available. The hardest part of the job was working 11 hour days by myself. there was always only one employee working. It was difficult only because I am a single mom living in a town i knew nobody to help pick my child up from daycare, so getting out to pick her up was difficult. Although we worked alone we did communicate with each other from center to center, i loved my co-workers. I really enjoyed my customers and got to know many of them on a first name basis. My training manager was fantastic. the only management problem was the district manager wanted things ran his way, not always following company policies and procedures, which in return made times a little difficult when you have DM telling you to do things one way and corporate calling and telling you to do things another. All in all I will miss this job.
Fast paced, alot of customer involvement
Service Associate (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 1, 2015
Fasted pace face to face customer service providing sales a customer needs.
Love working with customers,but looking for more of a balanced schedule with set hours.
Productive and friendly enviroment
Billing/Data Entry (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: bonuses every month for accomplishments
Cons: security
Always a busy place with great staff and helpful managers. All loans are process to give every customer a chance for approval. Security is a issue but the procedures that we received in training are helpful. I love when a customer gets approved for a loan when they're really in need and knowing that it was me that processed it.
productive and very fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 29, 2015
A typical day for me at work would consist of me opening the store and get myself prepared for my customers. I would have to unlock safe, count money in safe, load up system, log in everything I have in store from money to stamps, and call regional manager when done. Most of the time I was in the store alone unless another associate was working. the hardest and most enjoyable part of the job was being alone. It was hard because u couldn't leave out the store under no circumstances. It was enjoyable because u had a little peace and quiet.

1 2 3 4 5

About ACE CASH EXPRESS

ACE Cash Express really has a bankless job. The company owns a chain of financial services outlets that target the underbanked – Read more

ACE CASH EXPRESS Photos