Ace Energy is your comprehensive Energy Services Company (ESCo). ACE Energy specializes in electric meter installations for demand response purposes, giving customers the ability to view their electrical usage for energy saving purposes. Ace Energy also specializes in cellular modem applications for meters, which allows interval data to be collected in real-time.
- 4 year college degree required, candidates with over 5 years of actual experience working with live electrical services and installing metering devices will also be considered
- Must own vehicle and have clean driving record
- Should have prior experience with live electrical work
- Microsoft Office and basic computer experience required
- Must be prompt, responsible, and organized
- Must have good communication skills
- Experience with building automation a plus
The candidates responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Installation of metering devices and components (Live install of CT's)
- Capable of traveling 90% of the time
- Can use Excel, Word and other Microsoft products
- Vehicle inventory tracking
A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record is required. Successful candidate will be able to accomplish tasks on time and with minimal supervision. Please include a cover letter with your resume highlighting your salary history. Ace offers a very competitive salary with benefits and a great working environment. Free onsite gym membership, 401k program, and paid holidays and vacations are just some of the great benefits of working at ACE Energy. Interviews are being set up today. This position is based out of our Buffalo, NY headquarters.
ECS, Ace and BUE are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers.