Ace Imagewear Employee Reviews

the best at customer satisfaction but bad employee relations
CSR/Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 16, 2015
starting your day @ 3-4 am and loading your day loads for customer deliveries and inspecting product and quality control before leaving warehouse review invoices make sure all is correct. Driving a 28 ft box truck w/no ac in traffic making all deliveries in a timely manner with continue to create a strong bond/relation w/ customer. daily taking orders and filling out paper work of sales and keeping track of inventory at customer site.
Pros
four day work week & three day weekends
Cons
you better not get hurt on the job or else & no lunch time available or breaks
worked here for a long time
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJuly 1, 2013
normal day was load truck check our load use a computer left to run route drop of clean uniforms pick up the dirty take care of customers needs measure new employees I really enjoyed the customers I had I had a personal relationship with all of them i enjoyed my co-workers everybody got along well the hardest part would be the physical part of it and the smell at the end of the day it worked well when i got paid by the hour but they changed the pay to a percentage and dropped my salary
Pros
great customers
Cons
change in pay
Ace Imagewear
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TexasJuly 4, 2012
I liked working there, with the exception of my Branch Manager. He let a situation develope into a hostile work condition and the company didn't handle it in the correct way in my opinion. The people that own the company are good people and I would recommend anyone to work there. I believe they have corrected the problem I mentioned earlier.
Pros
flexiblility in my schedule
Cons
pay, and proximity of my job compared to where i lived.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ace Imagewear. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8