Ace Parking Management Employee Reviews

Review
Graveyard Valet/Cashier The DoubleTree By Hilton (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 16, 2016
Horrible managers. Horrible choice of valets. slow paced. the valets just grab the money and go. There is no talking or helping with luggage. Manager is never on site
Pros
easy, good hotel guests
Cons
boring, slow
Slow workplace
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 7, 2016
My typical day at work consists of daily shift paperwork approval, monitoring/training employees, assisting guests with valet question or concerns, completing any tasks that the Site Manager has asked of me ( running errands, creating spreadsheets, taking inventory, setting up for events, etc.)
Pros
Free Lunch Provided by Hotel
Cons
Slow
I'm in LA
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 19, 2016
Just been with the company for about a month. It's going pretty good so far. Everyone seems to be cool. I don't know what else to write because I haven't been there long enough to rate it really. I'm just doing this because I am bored.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Lunch is usually gross
Fun place to work
Lead Valet (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 8, 2016
Keep a smile on your face as you interact with several tourist and guests. Park as many cars as you can and stay willing to do it. The better customer service you have and attentiveness the likelier the chance of you receiving a tip. Parking cars all day teaches you to have a better depth perception when driving a vehicle and gives you a sense of urgency. One thing usually said is "fast on your feet, slow in your seat" The hardest part of the job is enduring the extreme temperatures. The easiest part of the job is meeting all of the interesting people of the world and being able to drive all kinds of cars.
one day
Driver (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 5, 2016
Driving around San Diego County delivering title mail, Did not learn much, management was ok, co workers where ok, hardest part was not getting much time to do what was needed, most enjoyable part was sorting the mail.
Great work environment, easy going, great management.
CASHIER/VALET CAPTAIN/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 28, 2016
Ace Parking Management was a great place to work for. Great employees/co-workers and management. Very understanding and easy to get along with everyone. Great team work and felt like a real family at work.
Pros
Free lunch and dry cleaning where available
Cons
open year round
Great Company
Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 15, 2016
Work is busy all the time. I've learned a lot working with Ace Parking. The management is different depending on the department a individual works in. My co-workers are great. The hardest part of my job is the work load.
learning experience
Valet (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 2, 2016
Like every job in Houston you must work long hours to get anything from the job and in the end the pay will never be enough...
Pros
tips
Cons
outside, strong houston heat and humidity
n/a
Parking Cashier (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 26, 2016
the company was ok but had lots of misunderstanding with staff. As well as we never got our lunch breaks on time. I also didnt like we never got to leave on time
Productive, fun and rewarding company to work for.
Site Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 21, 2016
Everyday is different, constantly challenged and motivated to improve and grow.

Management guide employees to succeed and grow within the company. Mentoring is highly valued and implemented as much as growing revenue.
Great experience
SUPERVISOR - COMMERCIAL (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 2, 2016
Excellent atmosphere, Management was great to work for. The location of the site was beneficial. I would encourage anyone to work for Ace Parking.
Pros
Leadership
Cons
Pay
ok
Driver-breaker (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 27, 2016
This job had several things doing cashier.
Taking cash giving correct change.
Ticket giving correct money
Awesome customer service
Cons
If you are other than parking garage cashier, it can be productive.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 27, 2016
This is not a bad company to work for, but working as a cashier was not fun at all, unless it was a busy place. Most cashiers work inside the parking garage.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
Waiting for customers can be a drag.
Fun and relaxed place to work
Cashier/ Valet/ Admin Asst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 26, 2016
A fun and relaxed place to work. I know how to run all job positions. I have important responsibilities, like handling large amounts of money, supervising cashiers and handling reports. I also work as a valet driver and provide excellent customer service.
drive cars you wouldnt normally drive
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJuly 21, 2016
Having a valet attendant job for Ace parking provides flexible hours for people that need time for school, other jobs, or other activities.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
income not as steady
Great People exciting place to work at
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2016
Attended Hilton Americas guest and made their stay as pleasant as possible. Learned how to transport guest cars with care and efficiency. Got to meet interesting people as my co-workers or guest.
Hardest part of the job was when events were held in the hotel and there was a mass volume of cars to park.
Pros
never bored
Cons
have to be on your feet for extended periods of time
Terrible management, no structure or order.
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 8, 2016
Management at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View in Arlington, VA is flat out horrible, they are rude and will try to talk to you any kind of way. No stability on hours or schedules, you also have to pick up your check whenever payday comes round cause they don't do direct deposit
Pros
Free food
Cons
Management, no direct deposit, no stability on hours.
Fun busy environment.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 5, 2016
Typical day would consists of opening the parking lot in the morning prior to normal business hours to be ready for customers entering and exiting the parking structure. I would greet all customers with a positive attitude many of which were regular customers.
Fun place
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 4, 2016
I did not do much because i was a volunteer but it was a great experience because you get to work with comedic and energetic people that can get a laborious day fun. For example, we get to have small talk with our workers and work at the same time.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 10, 2016
Enjoy the interaction with co-workers and customers.
Management very appreciative of employees, promote from within.
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
Can't think of any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ace Parking Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Ace Parking Management Reviews by Location