Ace Parking Management Employee Reviews

Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 17, 2017
It was a fun but unfair place to work I feel like they didn’t give chances and didn’t treat everyone fairly I would not rescanned where I worked to anyone
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
A lot
Truly awful
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 12, 2017
People are disposable and customers and management can be abusive. The one positive is that they are an employer who truly employs a diverse group of people.
Great Place to work for and great people to work with
Cashier/Lot Attendent (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 9, 2017
Great place to work. No benefits, but management works closely with the team to ensure a healthy work - life balance. Would have stayed with the company if I had not relocated.
Great place to start from Highschool!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 1, 2017
The job was very easy after you get use to it. After the first few days of working you begin to adapt to the city and the people around you. You meet very interesting characters. The job is easy and you could stay with it until you are ready to move on.
Pros
Steady Flow Of Income
Cons
Dealing with the homeless during work shifts.
Great job
Valet Captain (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 29, 2017
Good job or full time or part time. There is plenty of work and locations . There is chance to grow over time . Good staff and good management .Fast paced ask times
Not a good place to work
**Don't Work Here** (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 27, 2017
Ace is a company that fights change and growth. The Company is stuck in archaic times when it comes to systems and the culture of the Company. It is a politically based Company where your job performance has nothing to do with your success or growth. In this Company nepotism runs rampant and it's a good ol' boys club.
Fun working place because was fun dealing with customers
Parking Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 25, 2017
typical day at work dealing with all the money collected at day
learned how to deal with customer
management four parking structures
work place very busy every day
hardest part of this job dealing with customers
the most enjoyable part of this job was keeping all customers happy
fun fast paced work enviorment
VALET / DISPATCH (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 21, 2017
ace was a fun job to be at, it was fast paced, fun, competitive wages and a friendly environment to be around with a very helpful upper management team
fun workplace
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 19, 2017
Fast pace environment, learned lead role, diversity, management is lenient, hardest part of job is standing all day, most enjoyable is meeting and greeting people.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
standing without sitting
Great & Fun
Valet (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 18, 2017
Working for Ace Parking was a great and fun experience. I got to drive all kinds of cars i thought id never drive & also i met a lot of amazing people while working for the company. Id definitely recommend this company to anyone seeking work.
Pros
Free good lunch!
Cons
Outside during all weather conditions.
A good summer job, but definitely not a career.
Senior Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 12, 2017
If not for my brilliant Manager and Supervisor, I would have left that place a long time ago. The catalyst behind my leaving was I was, yet again, passed up for a promotion. Someone new was hired to take that position, and I had the pleasure of being one of the ones to train him.
productive and fun place to work
Valet Office Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 9, 2017
The management is really nice.You have fun at the place of employment. It does have alot of heavy traffic flow and it can get hectic at times. Long hours though
Pros
wonderful people to work with
Cons
high traffic flow
Easy if you like driving cars
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 3, 2017
I think this is the best job for college students, because while you go to school, you can work part time, you will always have cash in your pocket because of tips, some locations are fast paced (better tips), some locations are really slow and boring but overall is really relax and just parking cars.
Pros
tips, easy and fun
Cons
no cons
Fun and fast paced
Traffic Director (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXOctober 2, 2017
Everyone at Ace if friendly and willing to lend a hand. Shows can range from 1,500 to 5,000 people. Getting all guest into the lot can be a challenge at times, but our team always succeeds. I've also never had a better management team than what Ace has.
Pros
easy, fast
Typical Day
District Manager / Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 2, 2017
I managed 13 different properties so I was moving a lot and would have to take time after work to catch up on work that needs to be completed to meet deadlines. Due to daily distraction and I feel that my role could have been better supported
Pros
Company Culture
Cons
lack of training
Good company
Valet (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 27, 2017
Great place to work, excellent coworkers. Friendly team of pwople always willing to help. Team members always have a smile and management is always there when you need them.
Choose some place else
Valet (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 26, 2017
Not a good place to work at all. Management is rarely there and the direct supervisor, at the time I worked there, just messed around on his phone most of the time. Management does not value hard work, they say they do but it's just lip service to keep you on the job because turn over can be quite high. They then overwork supervisors and other employees. Lots of back stabbing from other co-workers. This place is a mess.
Pros
Tips
Ace Parking
Office Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CASeptember 5, 2017
Of all Parking companies I've worked for Ace is better. It would probably depend on the location where you worked at. But in our location I have very good team and good working environment.
Ace Parking
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 3, 2017
I really dont remember too much bout ths company. There really isnt anything exciting and fun about this job and I do recall barely getting minimum wage
Fast Paced
Make transactions/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 3, 2017
Working at Ace Parking I was a valet there. Reason for me leaving was because of hours and school. I was in many sport activities and I couldn't balance that with work. It was a fast paced job, everyone I worked with was pretty young and for the most part outgoing. Hardest part of the job was just remembering the color and number of the parking spaces you parked customer's vehicle's at.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ace Parking Management. Our community is ready to answer.