Acero Precision

Acero Precision Employer Reviews

Review
Logistics Coordinator, Kitting Department (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 5, 2013
Typical Day: 7:30 am to 5 pm. Coordinated logistic plans between vendor and clients daily. Delegated tasks between different departments.
Unorganized, focused on appearance not production
Class 1 Machinist (Current Employee), Newtown Square, PAAugust 11, 2013
Good place to start if you have little skill in manufacturing. The lack of organization and mind set of keep the spindle running is frustrating at times.

April 28, 2014

Excellent place to work if you are a skilled professional and have attention to detail. Acero has been in business for more than 30 years, in process of building an 80,0000 square state-of-the-art factory and growing in sales at a steady pace every year. Clearly, this is an organization of and for winners!!!

April 28, 2014

I am a machinist at Acero Precision and I can tell you that you must be highly skilled to produce parts for the motorsport and medical device industries. The person who wrote this negative comment insults the rest of us hard working and talented employees!

About Acero Precision

Since our founding in a college dorm room over 25 years ago, Acero Precision has grown into one of the country’s premier – Read more

Acero Precision Photos