acet

acet Employer Reviews

Nice place to work
Lead Security Analyst (Current Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 29, 2014
Unable to work from home, great benefits, good healthcare and Management is pretty goo.
Vitual position with restrictions
On-Boarding Coordinator - National Service Desk (Former Employee), VirtualApril 11, 2014
Pros: working from home
Cons: limited communication with management and stagnant training
I thought this company has a lot of potential to be a great all around employer. The position was a government contractor position, so it took a long time for the security clearance to go through (4 months). Training was a bit slow also. However, I loved the idea of working from home. Would have liked more communication with my immediate supervisor to discuss ongoing projects, team dynamics, training and expectation. I learned a lot about IT methodologies and the function of a government help desk. I'd rather work in an office again.
Anyone who has been in the military would understand SOUP SANDWITCH
Aerostat operator (Former Employee), AfghanistanAugust 21, 2013
Cons: benifits, management, organizational ability.
Not the most organized company I've worked for. While I was working in the field 8,000 miles away from home I kept getting informed that my supervisor was going to change. After one year my direct supervisor had changed 3 times. They promised one thing and would wait till you were backed into a corner to tell you they had changed the plan.
Great Company
Information Management Officer (Current Employee), AfghanistanFebruary 15, 2012
Pros: friendly people
Even though I do not work at the corporate office, I work overseas the company has always been very supportive
Muito bom Trabalhar.
Secretaria (Former Employee), Tabaporã, MTFebruary 12, 2013
Aprendi muitas coisas la por ser o meu primeiro serviço foi muito bom.