Achieve Pediatric Therapy Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Exceptional at assisting clients in achieving their goals.
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Dr. Phillips Blvd.May 23, 2012
This work location has well-trained, highly ethical therapists. The supplies were adequate for therapists to help the clients achieve their goals. The work environment was clean and co-workers were caring and pleasant to work with each day.
Pros
flexible schedule
Wonderful environment, wonderful people!
Pediatric Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 21, 2012
Wonderful working environment with a very supportive staff. A Very rewarding job and amazing families to work with :)
A wonderful and caring environment to work in
Manager (Current Employee) –  1525 S. Alafaya Trail, Orlando, Fl 32828February 29, 2012
Achieve Pediatric Therapy is a wonderful therapy clinic. The staff and owner are committed to creating a warm and inviting environment for clients and their families.
Amazing place to work where you always feel valued
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Waterford Lakes (Alafaya Trail)February 23, 2012
Achieve is the best place I have ever worked. I love my job, my boss and my colleagues. The owner is always very supportive and handles everything with the utmost professionalism. Our work environment is a very close nit family and everyone is helpful to each other. I believe it is a very positive place to work.
Pros
company ethics/values, employee relations, schedule flexibility, positive support system
Cons
no healthcare benefits

4.8