AchieveGlobal

AchieveGlobal Employer Reviews

AchieveGlobal - wonderful place to work
Event Coordinator (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 25, 2014
Pros: tickets to football and baseball games. always willing to help you move forward and guide you.
Cons: short lunches
With my time at AchieveGlobal, I've learned how to take my knowledge of Marketing and help me with my Event Coordinating position. Company in a whole teaches individuals how to sell and be better with customer service through seminars. The veterans at Acheiveglobal are always up to help you move forward with you career choice. Sorry to have left.
Great place to work!
Employee (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 29, 2014
As a training organization, they practice what they preach. Great people, more like family than co-workers.
Awesome company to work with
Corporate Communications and Planning Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: flexibility in hours and work from home
Cons: no career pathing
So much variety in my job - training; implementation, travel - because of my tenure I had a great deal of respect and influence.

My co-workers have become my best friends.

Hardest part - being pigeon holed because of my skill set.

Most enjoyable - the respect and equality given to be by the Senior Team and my co-workers.
Former employee (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: worked fom home some days
Cons: laid off good people due to budget cuts
Great people and company to work for. Just purchased by an investment firm which plans on merging AG with 2 other companies. Let go a lot of good people.
Fast paced environment
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 19, 2012
A typical day was to come in and "hit the ground running" in a fast paced high urgency corporate environment. Eventually I learned to prioritize my tasks which helped reduced the stress. The management was not the most efficient but eventually tolerable. Co-workers were helpful and supportive. The hardest part of the job was to learn how to not let – more... the constant emotional and often times negative mental state of users affect my performance. The most enjoyable part of the job was the camaraderie with co-workers and a sense of accomplishment. – less