AchieveGlobal Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Work/Life Balance a Priority
Assembly/Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 27, 2015
Multitasking was the norm at AchieveGlobal, hectic some days, never an issue. I learned more from my years of working with AG than with all other employers combined. Management, co-workers, only the best and hardest workers. Turnover was less than 1% within our facility. There were no hard parts to this job - only challenges to conquer. Every aspect of this job offered enjoyment.
Pros
Training Provided, Free lunches, Employee opinions sought, Monthly Recognition of Employees, etc.
Fast paced environment
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 19, 2012
A typical day was to come in and "hit the ground running" in a fast paced high urgency corporate environment. Eventually I learned to prioritize my tasks which helped reduced the stress. The management was not the most efficient but eventually tolerable. Co-workers were helpful and supportive. The hardest part of the job was to learn how to not let the constant emotional and often times negative mental state of users affect my performance. The most enjoyable part of the job was the camaraderie with co-workers and a sense of accomplishment.
AchieveGlobal - wonderful place to work
Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 25, 2014
With my time at AchieveGlobal, I've learned how to take my knowledge of Marketing and help me with my Event Coordinating position. Company in a whole teaches individuals how to sell and be better with customer service through seminars. The veterans at Acheiveglobal are always up to help you move forward with you career choice. Sorry to have left.
Pros
Tickets to football and baseball games. Always willing to help you move forward and guide you.
Cons
Short lunches
Awesome company to work with
Corporate Communications and Planning Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 11, 2014
So much variety in my job - training; implementation, travel - because of my tenure I had a great deal of respect and influence.

My co-workers have become my best friends.

Hardest part - being pigeon holed because of my skill set.

Most enjoyable - the respect and equality given to be by the Senior Team and my co-workers.
Pros
Flexibility in hours and work from home
Cons
No career pathing
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 16, 2014
Great people and company to work for. Just purchased by an investment firm which plans on merging AG with 2 other companies. Let go a lot of good people.
Pros
worked fom home some days
Cons
Laid off good people due to budget cuts
Inside Sales
Inside sales (Former Employee) –  Dallas TexasAugust 1, 2014
I enjoyed my team here, I loved what they have to offer. Don't think this role will last long.
Great place to work!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 29, 2014
As a training organization, they practice what they preach. Great people, more like family than co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AchieveGlobal. Our community is ready to answer.

AchieveGlobal Reviews by Location