ACI Worldwide

ACI Worldwide Employee Reviews

A day at ACI as a Quality Engineer
Sr QE Engineer (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJune 10, 2015
A typical day included writing test cases and executing them. I used to help with automating the regression test cases. The team that I used to work with was extremely talented and highly motivated. Management's vision changed over the years and with mergers and acquisitions, the corporate culture changed. The hardest part of the job was the commute. The most enjoyable part was working with a great team and learning cutting edge technology.
ACI Worldwide formerly known as Official Payments provides clients with payment solutions for credit card, debit card, and electronic check acceptance
Senior JAVA/J2EE Developer (Former Employee), Norcross, GAFebruary 25, 2015
• Involved in Design Development and Implementation of business Applications using Java/J2EE Technologies.
• Worked on Developing CXF SOAP Web Services.
• Worked on Developing Rest Web Services.
• Used SoapUI for Testing Web Services.
• Utilized Struts2 ,Spring and Hibernate, JPA ,EJB3 framework
Good place to work for students
Desktop Support Specialist Call center (Current Employee), Chantilly, VADecember 1, 2014
ACI is an great place to work if you are in school. this place is 24 hours.
Excellent Place to Work
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Chapin, SCAugust 19, 2014
I really enjoyed my work there. I had a lot of fun learning about augmented reality.
Extensive experience in Oracle Applications/EBS R12/11.5.10.2/11i modules like Oracle Receivables (AR), Oracle Payables (AP), Oracle General Ledger(
Oracle Apps consultant (Current Employee), KSJuly 15, 2014
Client: ACI worldwide, Omaha, IA Jun 2013 – Till Date
Role: Oracle Apps consultant.
Description: ACI Worldwide powers electronic payments for financial institutions, retailers and processors around the world with its broad and integrated suite of electronic payment software in Omaha, Nebraska.
Productive and energetic workplace
Acting Director - Global Help24 (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAJune 3, 2014
Pros: telecommute options
Cons: large corporate ifrastructure, very spread out
Very efficient Management, fantastic staff! A typical day includes multiple strategic planning meetings, coordination of multi- departmental efforts.
A great learning experience,
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 13, 2014
Pros: the work environment
Cons: pay
Call center environment, answering phones and processing payments, emailing and faxing billing and payment requests. Learned the dynamics of processing and updating online banking information. Management changes frequently and presents challenges to work group. Co-workers are the key to successful days. The best part of working is the co-workers and learning new concepts and techniques to provided and deliver excellent customer service.
Great co-workers and stimulating projects
Senior Project Manager, Services (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAMay 8, 2014
Implemented home banking and bill pay products for financial institutions. The job was challenging. My co-workers were great.
Good company to many acquistions
Customer Care Operations (Former Employee), Conway, SCMarch 16, 2014
Pros: training opportunities
Cons: to many acquistitions.
The company is a good company. But they have to many acquisitions.
Experienced results oriented in Infrastructure Design, implementation and Administration
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee), NorcrossMarch 14, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: distance from home to workplace
Maintain corporate Infrastructure consisting of AIX/Redhat/Solaris, Install, administer, troubleshoot, application,database & systems issues. Have learned new strategies in DNS/mail messaging. I work with aa diverse team of professionals in US & India. Hardest part of my job is constant turnover of technology staff, resulting in time constraints to deliver projects. Most enjoyable part of my job is the opportunity to work with many technologies and diverse group of people.
Productive and Fun Workplace
NOC Engineer (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJanuary 22, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
It is decent company to work
Senior Software Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: good processes
Cons: small cubicals, noisy
It is a decent company to work.
They have good process for deployments.
Flexible working hours.
They have small sitting place.
Hard to know the company direction.
Management is not in day to day contact with employees.
Productive and extremely busy place to work...
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee), Norcross, GAOctober 7, 2013
My typical day at work begins with Project Meetings that I have scheduled for each of my projects. I have weekly meetings with all of my resources for each of my projects to get an update on each of their tasks. If I have a Change control going into production, I will join the Change Review Board Meeting @ 10:00 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I will take time in between those meetings to update each of my Project Plans using Microsoft Project. I will also send out emails to resources if needed for updates on tasks. I have learned how to manage each of my teams through working with each of them and learning their personalities. The management team at ACI is mostly hand off and will let you manage all of your projects without a lot of interference.

The hardest part of the job is always chasing resources to complete tasks when they are being pulled off projects onto other projects.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working directly with clients and satisfying their needs. Once a project is implemented and seeing how happy clients are is very rewarding.
International company looking to grow
Executive Program Manger – Professional Services (Former Employee), Norcross, GAOctober 4, 2013
Pros: nice breakroom
Cons: a lot off layoffs
ACI is expanding, which causes a lot of layoffs as they buy up competitors.
Good Company with Great Products
Business Development Director (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 26, 2013
Pros: great technology
Cons: very bureaucratic
Company has great payment products; however, like many companies, they are struggling to grow organically. Hence, they must grow by acquisition making job security for those employed always tenuous.
Positive environment and a place for career advancement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 13, 2013
Pros: i document all my activity; even when i'm at home.
Cons: i work through lunch and breaks to increase service level.
My history contains an industrious twelve years of customer service proficiency and support. All of my previous positions, I have acquire the ability to contrive intricate applications while building a rapport with the benefactor. My key strengths are problem-solving, experts in sales, delegating daily work assignments, and trouble-shooting.
Facilitated the ability navigate through different computers.
Excellent working knowledge using both People Soft software; Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Dell Dual Monitors.
Capable of making good decisions in an extensive environment
Instructed users how to utilize Quicken/Quick books, MHQ, and QRC administration. In addition, I provided accurate pay-off quotes.
challenged everyday
individual contributor (Current Employee), Omaha, neMay 23, 2013
Pros: lots of opportunity for advancement, mediocrity is not accepted
Cons: still lots of change going on as the company grows
Lots of challenging opportunities within the company. The vision is big, the employees smart and the culture one of forward momentum. Not all folks can stand that fast paced culture, but for those that can, the sky's the limit.
Worst work experience of my career
Manager (Former Employee), ElkhornJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: nice building, good location, some very talented people work there
Cons: expectation that aci should be the most important thing in your life, poor leadership
I worked in the Finance department for several years as a manager. The finance area has very poor high level leadership and will place blame on any one they can before accepting any responsibilty for their poor decisions. My manager actually said in a meeting with their staff that everyone in the room was to blame for integration problems except her. Now that is leadership. Since I've moved on my quality of life has improved dramatically. I left great friends behind but I do not miss ACI.
Produtive, Creative and Challenging Work Environment
Implementation Specialist / Project Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXDecember 27, 2012
A typical day at work...that intro is not at all correct since there is no such description as typical that fits the environment I work in since every day is, let's say interesting and challenging. When projects are not being attended to, our days consist from learning from each other since we assist each other. Our management and our co-workers have been trained internally to work together since we are encouraged to attend and interact with various training resources. Overall, I would say that each days brings either new territory or re-visited scenarios that allow for continued opportunities for growth in all areas.
Payments Software leader
Vice President, Investor Relations (Current Employee), Denver, CODecember 26, 2012
ACI is an international leader in payments technology. The company has an interesting 'big corporate' superstructure notwithstanding its small-ish headcount and niche product. Still maintains attributes of midwestern niceness as the bulk of R&D/accounting occurs in Omaha. My role was a specific corporate external-facing one so a very atypical experience mostly interfacing at the C-level and with divisional SVPs internally. But it appears that middle level to divisional FTEs within the regions enjoy their business units. The hardest part of the job is managing C-level individuals, esp in a compliance heavy role like mine is. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting and working with smart institutional investors who are excited about our product. This keeps me excited about our product as well.

About ACI Worldwide

ACI Worldwide helps money go mobile. The company develops e-payment and electronic funds transfer (EFT) software for companies – Read more

ACI Worldwide Salaries