ACI Worldwide Employee Reviews

website
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 1, 2017
At ACI, we are achievers, collaborators, innovators. We come together from across the globe with a singular goal — to power global commerce with our innovative technology solutions. Join us as we drive payments at the speed of change.
Review
Administrative Assistant I (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 28, 2017
The company had committees that worked hard to make sure employees had fun. Overall everyone liked everyone but there was a lot going on behind the scenes that no one really knew about until everyone knew. Typically that is when people were let go in the masses.
Great people
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsApril 20, 2017
ACI has great people. Most projects are fast paced with long hours. Management is proactive in employee engagement and tries to provide clear career paths. Overall ACI is a good place to work.
It is an amazing place to work where they mix fun times into work when they can.
Consumer Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Auburn, ALMarch 23, 2017
While being professional, ACI tried to throw in fun from time to time. Games, food, events. etc. Everybody knows Everybody so you can get really close to people.
Pros
Health Insurance, Events, Games, Food, Perks
Cons
Angry Customers
Fast pace and chaotic
Director Network Services and Operations (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 22, 2017
The compensation and benefits were great, but they come at the expense of having a good work/life balance. They learned that outsourcing wasn't the best decision.
Work a lot of hours.
Senior Financial Analyst FP&A (Former Employee) –  Elkhorn, NEMarch 7, 2017
Not a lot of work life balance. The way that the company reports is constantly changing. Hard to get training on what you are doing when change is constant.
Decent place to work
Director (Former Employee) –  ColoradoMarch 3, 2017
ACI Worldwide is decent place to work. New management starting 2017 is not that great. Company has great market position in financial payments solutions industry but new management leadership is questionable to deliver what market and customers need on time.
Great Place to Work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 24, 2017
ACI is a great forward thinking organization. They challenge you to do your best daily and give you the opportunity to learn and do more stretching your knowledge and boundaries. The company is thinking ahead to the future and making the sometimes hard decisions to keep the company in the head of the industry. While challenging you professionally they are very strong on family and maintaining the work like balance.
ACI Worldwide
Sr. Business Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Elkhorn, NEFebruary 6, 2017
ACI Worldwide was a great place to work. A typical day for me at ACI was spent with process design, development, and governance. I was part of a team that developed and maintained the development methodology for product development. I also owned the Business Process Management Change Readiness process.This process ensured organizational changes introduced at ACI were properly communicated for awareness and also for impact to the organizations across ACI. This process also included management of the training for these changes, communication to the organization, submission to our internal training organization and tracking of the training by the managers.

ACI afforded me an opportunity to lead initiatives, both large and small, and gave me the liberty and freedom to do my job.

I would highly recommend ACI as a place to work.
Family owned restaurant with character
Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 31, 2017
Restaurant work is hard, and the pay is low, but you get to eat some of the best food around. The wonderful co-workers were always the best part of the job. And the food is great. The pizza is great!!
Pros
So much good food!
Cons
hard work, low pay.
The people I worked with are great.
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 24, 2017
Don't know when you are the one being layoffs. Otherwise, everything else is good. Compensation and benefits are good.
Productive and Convenient
IPS Sr. Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rhode IslandJanuary 20, 2017
Hours were good. I often put in more hours than I submitted. Connectivity was not as reliable as I'd like but I was able to get the job done.
Pros
Remote / Work from home position
Good place to work for telecommuters
Manager Services (Current Employee) –  Telecommuter ColoradoJanuary 19, 2017
Good place to work for telecommuters. Work with team members across the world and in the US. The team here is great to work with and I appreciate the things I have learned here.
Ok place to work
Ops Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 27, 2016
ACI doesn't reward you for hard work. But, they do in a way, you can keep your job. My position allows me to the freedom to come and go. In the end, you're just #, don't expect to be rewarded for going above and beyond constantly.
Pros
They do not micro manage
Cons
Poor compensation
Great Company
Business Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Elkhorn, NENovember 8, 2016
Great company with the exception my position was eliminated 6 months in to the job.

I really enjoyed my day to day interaction across the country as this is a global company.
Pros
Flexability and work from home
Cons
No formal training.
Productive fun
Driver (Former Employee) –  GAOctober 5, 2016
I really enjoyed this job.I encountered with customers as well as co worker,& management.The job was fun A typical day is riding around visiting customers doing evaluations as well as inventory
Pros
Two days a week
Cons
Financial company that is a good place to work
Senior UI Visual Designer (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAAugust 24, 2016
Difficult location for rush hour commuting in Massachusetts (Winter/Wyman exit on 128), however the work day is a global one which lends to flexible hours and flexible work location. Overall good work/life balance, though that can change from manager to manager. Loved my job and the people I worked with, but didn't like the push back on innovation and innovative thinking. Recent layoffs were very demotivating as well.
Pros
flexible work times/locations
Cons
office location
Good work/life balance, but poor management
Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 31, 2016
There is a lot of freedom with setting one's schedule; however, the lack of strong management causes a great deal of confusion and ambiguity within the company.
Successful technology roll up
SVP Sales (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJJune 29, 2016
ACI, like many large technology companies, has been very successful growing the business via multiple acquisitions. This strategy created a difficult working environment, poor organic growth and sub par profitability. The management team remains sharp and driven for success. Time will tell if their strategy will succeed.
Amazing Place to Work
Consumer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Auburn, ALJune 27, 2016
ACI is a very good place to work. The management is amazing and very helpful. Since you are contracted out by the Government you get all Government holidays off and you even get random days in the year off. The work does get very repetative and sometimes boring because you sit at a desk and take the same calls over and over again. Good thing is you get your own desk that you can decorate to your liking and only you sit at your desk you don't have to share with anyone.