ACI

ACI Employer Reviews

Was an excellent place to work independently and with co-workers as well
Installation Technician (Former Employee), Linthicum, MDOctober 1, 2014
Typical day was to check in with supervisor, receive work for the day, gather all supplies needed to complete jobs and go out to meet appointed schedule. I learned a lot about another side of Telecommunications productivity and working with the public. Management wasn't that great, but was able to adapt and complete all tasks assigned to me daily. Fun – more... working with co-workers in the sense that you worked together as a team and helped each other so all could have productive and safe work environment. The hardest part of the job was working with dispatchers to call in equipment and times as they were short-handed. Again the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work independently with no one looking over your shoulder. – less
AmericanCellular was a great company to work for but sold to Awireless
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Springfield, TNSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: commission, no breaks, no chairs to sit
Awireless is a fair company to work for if you live close to where you work. When they took over ACI our commission was cut almost to the point to where we don't make any which makes it not feasible for myself to continue to drive with gas prices as they are.
NOT A GOOD WORK PLACE, NOTHING WORKS THERE, MANAGEMENT SORRY.
Lineman (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 26, 2014
WORKING FOR ACI WERE MY WORST EVERY THEY WORK YOU SIX DAYS 14 TO 15 HRS DAYS WHEN MANAGEMENT GO HOME AT 5 P.M. VERY POOR WORK ENVIROMENT.
Categorizing files, answer phone calls, Take payments Give and send confirmation email
Senior Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Auburn, ALAugust 5, 2014
Pros: assisting customers
Cons: its a seasonal job
Normally, I answer clients calls pertaining to their State or Federal taxes , well as there local utilities and school tuition. Calls volumes are high at all times. Best asset of the job is that I can assist the customer/client with there issue .
very fun place to work
Billing Collector (Former Employee), Northridge, CAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: pot lucks
Cons: not enough time in a day
every day was fun at aci I learned collections management was awesome co workers were awesome there was no hard part all was enjoyable
contract er company
emergency room physician (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 9, 2014
i have worked for 5 er contract companies from 1988 to present --from 1988 to 2004 i was part of a single er physician corp which ran the 27000 visit er of which i was an employee --contract companies have an inherent flaw in that they usually have stockholders and are run by non medical administrations --as a result they do not have the interests of – more... the physician or the serviced hospital in their highest priority --ideally a physician managed and democratically run physician corp with a limited number of hospital contracts is ideal from a physician and hospital service standpoint but are disappearing with the new health care insurance paradigm that we are witnessing – less
ACI
Cable Tech (Former Employee), Granite CityJune 30, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: benefits
Typical Day was 6 days a week 70 plus hours.
Learned how to be a cable tech
Management was fine
Co-workers were polite
There wasn't a hard part
The monst enjoyable part was meeting new people
Military Base
Warehouse Specialist/ Renovator (Former Employee), Albany, GAJune 14, 2014
Set up, clean, inventory update, heavy machine driving. It was a nice atmosphere was ok they just never hired full time.
Not good training
Support Technician (Former Employee), Palm Coast, FLJune 10, 2014
They don't train you on this job..they have a chat and you ask other techs how to fix problems. This job is so advanced in computer tech support and the pay is not fit for the requirements.
customer service
Telecommunications Technician-60 hour work week (Former Employee), Dayton, OHMay 27, 2014
Installing internet ,phone, and cable tv, trouble the service for customers issuses
I have notheing good or bad to say
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMay 5, 2014
Pros: wonderful owners
Cons: poor management
I would rather not say anything bad or good, but the owners are wonderful people.
Love working with disable individuals
Support Specialist (Current Employee), Garner, NCApril 10, 2014
Great benefits and good clients. The clients are the most important people in this field. I travel a lot at this company that's the hardest part of the job for me.
Construction Field Inspector
Running Field Test
Taking Samples
Competition
Participant (Former Employee), New OrleansFebruary 4, 2014
• Attendee of ACI Fall 2009 International Convention.
• Participant in Concrete Mixer competition in which a series of concrete cubes were produced to achieve most closely a given target design strength and mass.
Contractor
Technical Lead (Current Employee), Norcross GAFebruary 3, 2014
Good Rate , good technology and exposure, acquired opay and we moved into ACI
Truck Driver - Tanker Hazmat (Current Employee), Republic, WANovember 18, 2013
Pros: the company would have a christmas dinner for all employees every year.
The company did a fun thing this year. We were invited to a BBQ and the company put us up in a motel.
A rewarding position with many challenges
Senior Designer - Weapons Division Classified (Current Employee), LivermoreNovember 18, 2013
Due to need to know, there is constant learning and investigation during the design phase. Accomplished training with 3d printing that becomes invaluable during the development stage.
I love the most about this company is how they enteract with the customers
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLOctober 8, 2013
I enjoyed working with this company, When I started working with this company it was on the internet I was working from home.
terrible
Construction helper (Current Employee), baltimore mdAugust 6, 2013
bosses dont know anything they dont care about your health its a terrible company do not work for them, they care more about giving immigrants jobs then they do hard working us citizens
not good
Instalation Tech (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MIJuly 14, 2013
No direction no management no help low pay. Would not recomend

1 2 3

About ACI

ACI Worldwide, Inc. (ACI or ACI Worldwide) develops, markets, installs and supports a line of software products and services primarily – Read more