ACI Employee Reviews

A fast- pace working place for SAT prep classes
Office Assistant (Current Employee), California, Rowland HeightsJune 30, 2015
Cons: Short breaks, requiring long concentration.
We followed the instruction of the director and complete works according to her requirement. The hardest part of the job was multi-tasking. Since it's a SAT prep school, staffs had to do multiple task at the same time, such as taking roll call, enrolling new students, printing material, and so on.
Good Job.
Comcast Contractor (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 20, 2015
I enjoy working as a Comcast contractor but sometime things get slow and there is not a lot of work which will hurt me financially because I am no working. I enjoy helping the customers with there cable needs.
For the most part a fun work place
Quality Service Representative (Former Employee), Marietta, GAApril 6, 2015
Pros: lunches were usually paid, and the hours were really accommodating
Cons: no room for advancement, higher level management was often impolite and extremely discourteous.
In a typical day, I would answer emailed complaints, go and handle complaints personally in the field, manage the grading of distribution on selected routes, and assist in managing the distribution warehouse. I learned how to best use my time while employed here, since I had many things to do during the day. Management was not the best, and there was no real room for advancement. I did thoroughly enjoy my co-workers, they were a wonderful bunch of people that always had me smiling when I would walk in the office. The most enjoyable part of the job would probably be when I would go out into the field and talk to the customers who had complaints, I always had pleasure in solving their problems.
support Specialist (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 20, 2015
Pros: work around your schedule
helping people
management is awesome
hardest part is leaving the people I serve
go out in the community
skill building
fun, and exciting
learn of new illnesses that strike adults/kids
Offers great opportunity to learn and expand job skill sets. Encouraging and positive work environment
Machine Operator II/Floorwalker (Former Employee), Wetumpka, ALMarch 17, 2015
I really learned a lot from the plant supervisors. The encouragement and dedication to job quality is positive and a great motivation to do the best job possible.
Rewarding fulfilling opportunity spending time with people
SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: watching people enjoy doing things that made them happy
Cons: lack of funds for travel, lack of funds for some activities
I totally enjoyed getting to know individuals and introducing them to different ways and places to complete tasks. Management were very supportive and informative. Completing progress reports were a challenge but helped when doing college papers.
Opportunities to gain more experience
Support Specialist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: no healthcare
Schedule was set you accommodate the worker. Child and families were welcoming. Able to care for the child and participate in outdoor activities with them.
You never know what to expect
Office Manager (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 7, 2015
ACI is a privately own company that focus on Services for the Special needs population and foster care. I work in the corporate Office, we have the HR and financial department at this office. I approve order for all 11 locations and managed the vendors and services for all offices. I help with the billing and HR as needed, maintain the websites and interview and hire vendors. We have to deal with all kind of problems from employees to people that we provide services for, as you can imagine, it's difficult to know what to expect of the day. I enjoy working with people and the one on one contact with others. I actually enjoy the most helping others finding solutions for their problems, I love the company I work with. I have been with them for 9 years but I move and the traveling is too much.
I enjoyed my time with ACI
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Olympia, WAJanuary 5, 2015
I enjoyed working with my coworkers most of all during my time at ACI. Ultimately my ambitions to grow pushed me to part ways with ACI. I learned a lot and hope to take my experiences with ACI to my next opportunity.
Dynamic, innovative and knowledgeable team.
Sales Engineer and Technical Sales (Current Employee), Seattle, WADecember 30, 2014
Pros: management takes us to a resort in cannon beach once a year
Cons: not many days off. there is a lot of catch up when you take time off.
ACI does a great job of representing manufactures. In addition to strong product knowledge, the team is able to leverage its years of experience and support customers in making informed purchasing decisions. The team has a good understanding of the building codes and how to design for the market they are in. This gives ACI a competitive advantage in the market. They are able to stand behind their products and maintain great pricing.

I learned how to build and maintain great customer relationships. Develop business by actively communicating with the designers, architects, engineers, project managers and general and sub contractors through out the various phases of construction--from design to commissioning.

During a typical day we will consult with engineers follow up on sales leads estimate projects, follow up on leads, generate purchase order, track shipments, trouble shoot issues on job-sites and myriad of other task.

My co-workers are highly skilled and knowledgeable, and are very supportive and patient.

Management provided us with the tools to be successful.

The hardest part of the job is figuring out when to leave. There is always something going on and times I find myself staying way past closing to ensure our customers needs are met.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when I use my skills and experience to develop unique solutions for customers.
Excellent place to build skills
Custodian (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 1, 2014
Pros: excellent training facilities
Cons: wage increases limited
Cleaned shop floors. organized work areas. Cleaned bathrooms. Ordered shop supplies. Handed out equipment as needed by other custodians. Cleaned and organized storage facilities.
Not a career
Installation Tech/Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Hatboro, PANovember 19, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: the job
Pay was low comparable to work load. Not organized at all. The owners were great people, but were not all about the company itself.
First to deliver automated scanning system to the transportation industry.
Director Railroad Marketing (Former Employee), South Holland, ILNovember 13, 2014
Great management and products deliverable to both railroad and highway markets in United States, Canada, and Mexicol
Not much to say except friendly people.
Loader (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCOctober 16, 2014
Very drab environment, not a clean warehouse, as well as safety issues.
Was an excellent place to work independently and with co-workers as well
Installation Technician (Former Employee), Linthicum, MDOctober 1, 2014
Typical day was to check in with supervisor, receive work for the day, gather all supplies needed to complete jobs and go out to meet appointed schedule. I learned a lot about another side of Telecommunications productivity and working with the public. Management wasn't that great, but was able to adapt and complete all tasks assigned to me daily. Fun working with co-workers in the sense that you worked together as a team and helped each other so all could have productive and safe work environment. The hardest part of the job was working with dispatchers to call in equipment and times as they were short-handed. Again the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work independently with no one looking over your shoulder.
AmericanCellular was a great company to work for but sold to Awireless
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Springfield, TNSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: commission, no breaks, no chairs to sit
Awireless is a fair company to work for if you live close to where you work. When they took over ACI our commission was cut almost to the point to where we don't make any which makes it not feasible for myself to continue to drive with gas prices as they are.
NOT A GOOD WORK PLACE, NOTHING WORKS THERE, MANAGEMENT SORRY.
Lineman (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 26, 2014
WORKING FOR ACI WERE MY WORST EVERY THEY WORK YOU SIX DAYS 14 TO 15 HRS DAYS WHEN MANAGEMENT GO HOME AT 5 P.M. VERY POOR WORK ENVIROMENT.
Categorizing files, answer phone calls, Take payments Give and send confirmation email
Senior Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Auburn, ALAugust 5, 2014
Pros: assisting customers
Cons: its a seasonal job
Normally, I answer clients calls pertaining to their State or Federal taxes , well as there local utilities and school tuition. Calls volumes are high at all times. Best asset of the job is that I can assist the customer/client with there issue .
very fun place to work
Billing Collector (Former Employee), Northridge, CAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: pot lucks
Cons: not enough time in a day
every day was fun at aci I learned collections management was awesome co workers were awesome there was no hard part all was enjoyable
contract er company
emergency room physician (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 9, 2014
i have worked for 5 er contract companies from 1988 to present --from 1988 to 2004 i was part of a single er physician corp which ran the 27000 visit er of which i was an employee --contract companies have an inherent flaw in that they usually have stockholders and are run by non medical administrations --as a result they do not have the interests of the physician or the serviced hospital in their highest priority --ideally a physician managed and democratically run physician corp with a limited number of hospital contracts is ideal from a physician and hospital service standpoint but are disappearing with the new health care insurance paradigm that we are witnessing