Acloche Employee Reviews

Awesome staff
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJanuary 31, 2017
Working with Acloche was always dependable. I was always greeted with respect and the communication was on point. Even tho, throughout after peek season is really hard to find assigmnets.
Pros
great communication and assistance
Cons
no work after peak season
Various
TEMP WORKER (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHJanuary 30, 2017
This temp agency was very professional. They will call and help with anything you need. They place you at various jobs upon your verification. Different jobs pay different wages. Most places they place you will give you the chance to go on full time after 90 days
Pros
Various Options of Potential Work
Cons
low wages
great place
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHJanuary 13, 2017
i worked here and loved it prior to nursing school, i process all new hires, provided orientation and drug screenings and job placements per criteria.
Acloche has best staffs specially the HR department, they are effective in my general view.
Merchendise Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 31, 2016
In my short stay in Acloche, what had noticed was good, coordination, hard work to customer satisfaction, prompt responses, etc
coworkers are great predominately women
drug machine operator, package tech (Former Employee) –  columbus ohAugust 4, 2016
overall good place to work pros outweigh the cons. a fun place to work small environment has a school appeal nd feel. need to hire more men especially in direct management there is little balance between the sexes
Pros
overtime, breaks, cleanliness
Cons
majority women no balance, management is not fair
ok
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHJuly 26, 2016
Great Services Helped placing me on job sites that are meant for me and I increased my skills working through their services. Great Pay and Benefits that they have offered was like 401k plan and Insurance policy
Pros
It is quick way to get a job
Cons
It is only a temp service
Loved everything but one thing
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Easton Oval / headquartersJuly 25, 2016
I had no complaints about this job other than the fact that they laid me off during my maternity leave. Absolutely no warning. They allowed me to work in all their departments, growth was always attainable.
bad
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHJuly 19, 2016
Lied about a job they had advertised. And declined my Apr kilo it was my fault. "ยก!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
bad biz!
Good staffing
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Bucyrus, OHJuly 15, 2016
Acloche is a very good staffing company, was able to start work within 3 days of applying. They called often to make sure I was doing well at my workplace and pay was good.
Acloche was great
Warehouse Temp (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, OHMay 31, 2016
They were always kind and helpful. I had no issues working with them. I would recommend them to anyone. Also they were always there to listen to my concerns.

Want to know more about Acloche?

Ask a question
This was a contract assignment
Contract Employee, Customer Service Rep II (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 29, 2016
My job was to call on potential mortgage customers and existing customers for mortgage financing. Once I got the customer on the line I tried to convince them to speak to a mortgage broker
Pros
Nice facility. Nice people and good manager
Cons
Temp assignment
Always have jobs Available
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Blacklick, OHMay 26, 2016

Temp to hire
Love this Company its was very
there was always work to do your not just standing around doing nothing
Pros
always kept me busy
Cons
short breaks
n/a
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, OHApril 26, 2016
It a temp agency, It works until you can find something better. Staff are nice and helpful, Assignment can be temp to hire or just temp
Horrible to work for!
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHApril 25, 2016
They couldnt even work you 5 days a week. 3 weeks of oh its going to pick up..just hang in there. Yeah ok..whatever! The chick on staff from the service..dont trust her word!

They suck!
Pros
Cons
everything!
Great work place
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  DelawareApril 16, 2016
Good people, Customers, Clean and safe environment. They make sure you have everything you need to complete your job in a timely manner
Pros
Free popcorn
Great place to work!
Temporary On-Site Manager/ Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 1, 2015
Great place to work,with great culture. I only worked on temporary terms but I enjoyed every minute with the company. They have great company culture.
Great Work/Life Balance And Good Pay
Associate Operations Planner (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 4, 2015
Within 2 weeks of signing up with Acloche I was on an assignment. My staffing coordinator was extremely helpful and checked on me regularly to see how things were going. I am grateful to Acloche and my assigned company for being supportive during a difficult time for me and my family. Considering I had just graduated from college, I thought the starting pay was good. The only reason I am not with Acloche now is because I have permanent employment with another organization. I would recommend Acloche!!!
Pros
Great assignment and work/life balance, good pay
Cons
Assignment didn't turn into permanent position
Looking for Office work, they had mostly industrial work
Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Newark, OhioOctober 3, 2015
I worked about four months with this temporary company. They just didn't have many local clerical jobs to send me on. So when something else became available with Harry & David I went for it.
Pros
Helpful staff
Cons
Not enough clerical work.
Productive and goal oriented place
DEO2 at FCCS/Receptionist in past at various (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 30, 2015
The people at Acloche' are strong minded and they strive to see that the position that you will be placed in is a perfect fit. Management is one of the best teams I have ever encountered before and they are groomed to make everyone that cross their paths are comfortable. Even though there are benefits are offered they would not balance out in the pay that is taken home each week. The assignments that we are sent on are great and they usually are long term but if they are short term they will have something more for you as quick as possible. This is a great staffing team to work with.
Pros
Great efficient staffing service team, appreciative, long term position
Cons
long term position w/o hire, short term w/o hire, waiting for positions to open
I liked Acloche
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHAugust 14, 2015
I worked at Honda R&D in their mail room so when clay models of a car came in we had to move them ever so gently to another area
Pros
was always moving, always had something to do
Cons
the company contracted to run the mail room had budget cuts and i was one of those budget cuts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acloche. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8