Acloche Employee Reviews

Great Place To Work!
Adminstrator (Current Employee) –  Acloche MarysvilleDecember 6, 2017
I have learned a lot while being employed by Acloche! They have given me good opportunities that have changed my life. They truly care about you and the decision you make. They help you with your career not just placing you at a job.
Pros
Locations all over central Ohio
Great Company
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DelawareOctober 21, 2017
I loved working internally for them, unfortunately i was considered a "Temp" for their office for 2 years. I recieved no pay raise and was told there was no option to hire in any time soon, even though i was a top person in the office performance wise. So i left. Management was great, hours were great, environment was friendly. Just needed more offered to me.
This place is good.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, OHOctober 16, 2017
Twice I have went to this temp agency and they have sent me to jobs that have resulted in being hired on as a full time permanent employee. And they have always had a job for me the same day I applied! If you treat these people right by going to your job assignment and trying your hardest they will work with you. They also do things like giving free school supplies for your kids and have raffles for football tickets. They make an effort to acknowledge their temp workers.
Pros
Reliable staff that answer questions
Cons
No complaints
Working For A Temp Service.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, OHSeptember 26, 2017
When working for a Temp service you get placed at a variety of warehouses or other place where you feel most comfortable you get paid well. Fast pace work always doing something clean area to work. There is always a job open for anyone.
Pros
Always work
Cons
repetitive work
fun place
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 20, 2017
typical day at work is very fun interacting with new people everyday. I've laern how to carefully move peoples furniture safely. what i liked most is how they treat you.
temp agency
RETURNS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 28, 2017
They try to help you in finding a good job. Personnel are kind and helpful. Usually very good about calling when an opportunity arises. Most are very knowledgable.
Pros
help find opportunities i may not be able to
Cons
most jobs are lower paying jobs
Temp Service
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 22, 2017
It's a temp service that helps you obtain employment. They helped me get to work fast and in a good work environment. I would recommend them to anyone having issues finding work.
its a job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Marysville, OHJune 16, 2017
depending on the area and placement it can be a laid back environment however in opposition to that it can also be less than ideal, for instance there was one job I was placed at and the owner nearly dropped the owner metal frame of a pool on me twice and hit me in the face with a spud bar at least three times.
It wasn't worth my time
Brake Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHMay 19, 2017
Not enough incoming orders, was sent home on the occasion for at least three months. The place was very disorganized and lacked knowledge of what had to be done
Average job
Core Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 27, 2017
Your experience greatly depends on what shift you work, but for the most part this is a decent job. Communication is good from the management team and your hours are fairly consistent.
Awesome staff
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJanuary 31, 2017
Working with Acloche was always dependable. I was always greeted with respect and the communication was on point. Even tho, throughout after peek season is really hard to find assigmnets.
Pros
great communication and assistance
Cons
no work after peak season
Various
TEMP WORKER (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHJanuary 30, 2017
This temp agency was very professional. They will call and help with anything you need. They place you at various jobs upon your verification. Different jobs pay different wages. Most places they place you will give you the chance to go on full time after 90 days
Pros
Various Options of Potential Work
Cons
low wages
great place
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHJanuary 13, 2017
i worked here and loved it prior to nursing school, i process all new hires, provided orientation and drug screenings and job placements per criteria.
many options for jobs
Sensory Panelist at Nestle PTC (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHOctober 23, 2016
alcoche provides many different opportunities for jobs. my job was my most favorite here because I could work at my own pace and enjoyed the company of my coworkers
Pros
decent pay
Cons
not enough hours available to work
Acloche has best staffs specially the HR department, they are effective in my general view.
Merchendise Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 31, 2016
In my short stay in Acloche, what had noticed was good, coordination, hard work to customer satisfaction, prompt responses, etc
coworkers are great predominately women
drug machine operator, package tech (Former Employee) –  columbus ohAugust 4, 2016
overall good place to work pros outweigh the cons. a fun place to work small environment has a school appeal nd feel. need to hire more men especially in direct management there is little balance between the sexes
Pros
overtime, breaks, cleanliness
Cons
majority women no balance, management is not fair
ok
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHJuly 26, 2016
Great Services Helped placing me on job sites that are meant for me and I increased my skills working through their services. Great Pay and Benefits that they have offered was like 401k plan and Insurance policy
Pros
It is quick way to get a job
Cons
It is only a temp service
Loved everything but one thing
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Easton Oval / headquartersJuly 25, 2016
I had no complaints about this job other than the fact that they laid me off during my maternity leave. Absolutely no warning. They allowed me to work in all their departments, growth was always attainable.
bad
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHJuly 19, 2016
Lied about a job they had advertised. And declined my Apr kilo it was my fault. "ยก!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
bad biz!
Good staffing
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Bucyrus, OHJuly 15, 2016
Acloche is a very good staffing company, was able to start work within 3 days of applying. They called often to make sure I was doing well at my workplace and pay was good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acloche. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8