Acloche Employee Reviews

Stressful
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 23, 2015
Staffing:
 Sourced, screened, interviewed, tested and placed candidates and various client sites
 Administered all pre-employment requirements
 Facilitated new hire & client orientations
 Provided exemplary service to clients and prospective clients through temporary staffing placement
 Communicated and understood client needs by obtaining information to ensure a successful client vendor relationship, while complying with all legal and regulatory polices

Employee Relations:
 Coached and counseled all contingent workforce associates to avoid co-employment issues with various clients
 Oversaw and processed all employee vacation request
 Handled confidential employer and employee information
 Responsible for all employee records management while maintaining policy regulations and adhering to audit regulations and requirements
Productive and goal oriented place
DEO2 at FCCS/Receptionist in past at various (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 30, 2015
The people at Acloche' are strong minded and they strive to see that the position that you will be placed in is a perfect fit. Management is one of the best teams I have ever encountered before and they are groomed to make everyone that cross their paths are comfortable. Even though there are benefits are offered they would not balance out in the pay that is taken home each week. The assignments that we are sent on are great and they usually are long term but if they are short term they will have something more for you as quick as possible. This is a great staffing team to work with.
Pros
Great efficient staffing service team, appreciative, long term position
Cons
long term position w/o hire, short term w/o hire, waiting for positions to open
Productive, Positive Work Environment
Manifest Liaison (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 29, 2014
Typical day to day business is updating necessary information in all private jets.

I have learned on to monitor the system of when private jets are landing where and send out the needed information for the pilots to updated in the plane via Fedex

Management and co-workers were very easy to get along with and helpful.

Nothing hard at all about the job

The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing different models of private jets that the company NetJets offered for their clients
Good place to be placed quickly
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, OHJune 28, 2014
I was there primarily to provide transportation for my 2 children.
It was not a good environment for someone my age and physical abilities. There is a lot of high paced lifting and stacking and scanning.
The location managers are some of the best I have ever worked with.
The best part of the job was, it was getting me in shape. The downfall was body parts that are not recovering quickly now that I am no longer there.
Pros
i could work for them with my children
Cons
low pay for very hard, physical labor.
Fun at workplace, Team work
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 23, 2015
Working hard and being focus on your assignment while listening to music using cell phone. I learned to improve my skill in doing team work and understanding others on the job. The hardest part of the job is lifting objects more than twenty and up to fifty pounds,And the most enjoyable part was having my assignment done at the end of the day.
Pros
raffle for gift giving, free lunches, free snacks
Cons
no health care
I had a good time working for this company and very helpful. Not very good on the pay.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 17, 2012
I was a material handler so the day was always busy. I learned a lot about warehouse work and the management was very nice and helpful. I really enjoyed my co-workers and the hardest part of the job was leaving it. I really liked being busy and the co-workers.
a pay check
Merchandise Handler (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 5, 2013
the only available shift was third if needed the time off the supervisor was lenient. Sharing the responsibilities as core associates and receiving less of the leisure.
Pros
allowed to listen to music during work
Cons
none of the benifits of the core associates, when free items were given out acloche was over looked.
Customer Service is Sub-par
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 25, 2012
All they want is to get you placed in a position so they can make their commission. After that, good luck, you're on your own. Be careful of the upfront false promises. Getting a returned phone call or email is near to impossible.
Pros
good to work with in beginning.
Cons
communication or lack their of.
Co workers are the best.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 2, 2012
The hardest part of the job was working short and not having everything you need. The way that team worked as a team to make sure to completed each and every task at hand. Knowing that what we did help someone.
Pros
helping someone, seeing them smile
Cons
working really long hours
Looking for Office work, they had mostly industrial work
Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Newark, OhioOctober 3, 2015
I worked about four months with this temporary company. They just didn't have many local clerical jobs to send me on. So when something else became available with Harry & David I went for it.
Pros
Helpful staff
Cons
Not enough clerical work.
A Wonderful Experience
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  4 Limited Parkway Reynoldsburg, OHFebruary 16, 2014
Acloche taught me many skills and work knowledge that I was unaware of before coming to the company. They are friendly and more than willing to help a new employee learn the ropes. I very much enjoyed my time spent with them.
Easy but fast paced job
stacker/packer (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHJune 9, 2015
They put me in a company that was very loud and hard to talk or commuicate. But I worked with very nice people. Long hours of standing and very fast paced items to pack.
Pros
4 breaks and lunch break
Cons
Long days and nights
worked with me to find a job close to home
Accountant Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHFebruary 25, 2015
I enjoyed working for a temp service. They worked with me on finding something close to home. I was able to find a job that was open ended and rolled into a full time permanent position.
a company always offering you opportunities.
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHMarch 29, 2014
Depending on the position I was filling most of the time I would work with nice people who would appreciate the help.
Pros
learning new skills.
Cons
working as a temp with no benefits.
temp angency
Packaging technician (Former Employee) –  delaware ohioMay 2, 2015
good at finding you a job quickly. nothing special though, not a high rate of pay and you ARE the bottom of the totem pole. don't rely on this to be a permanent job placement
Easy to get in but stay on their toes
Merchandise Handler (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 15, 2012
They love to hire new people but after they put you on a job and you want something diff. their going to make you wait or they forget about you.
Didn't Care For it.
Temp/ Heavy Machinery Operator (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHMarch 4, 2014
I only worked there a month and a half and never missed work and left one day a half an hour early for a doctor's appointment and got fired.
tepm company
Temporary Job Services (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHMay 14, 2012
got to do a lot of different jobs from picking and picking and doing phone collections
Pros
the people i worked with
Cons
not a guaraunteed job placement
It was a temp service.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 11, 2012
The jobs they gave me were good. It was just temporary. I did not like switching from job to job
Pros
nice environment
Cons
temp service
Good work enviroment
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, OHOctober 2, 2014
Okay work place. But upbeat and helpful. Had many different skills you had to use. Overall it was a pretty nice company to work for.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a