ACN Inc Employee Reviews

Fast paced moving business
VP, North America Engineering & Operations (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 14, 2016
Work roughly 50 - 60 hrs weekly. Travel somewhat - exec team supports their workers very much - hardest part of job is that most folks wear many many hats.
Growth, Fast Paced
Finance Department (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCNovember 12, 2016
The company is fast paced and always looking for opportunities. You are responsible for your area and making sure projects deadlines are met. Senior management takes active role in key projects.
Marketing Advocate
Marketing Advocate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 10, 2016
Anything that has to do with people is something that interests me.
Presenting marketing strategies, mentoring people in public speaking & self-motivation. Everything about this opportunity was awesome.
Pros
Pay, Business Partners, Growth & Development
cool
Field Sales Representative/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 27, 2016
it was a okay job i worked there for maybe half a year and spent a lot of time talking to my neighbor like i said pretty cool guys i just want to post my resume forsure not sit here and rate this job... sorry
Difficult company to work for
Training and Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCOctober 25, 2016
Constant changes in management, quarterly workforce reductions since 2015, and the loss of annual bonus structure and merit increases creates a stagnant work culture with this organization.
fast pace productive
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  318 Isleta BlvdOctober 17, 2016
Typical day at qork cleaning our station going over inventory then getting prepared and ready for delivery. Definitely loved how fast it was. Loved my co-workers. Learned something new every day. Best part was a successful day and finishing our shipment!
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Productive workplace, not great upper management.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 29, 2016
I loved having my own space to work in this call center, which is rare. While I loved my supervisor, anyone above her seemed to not really care about the customer service employees and had us working on things that we weren't trained in, such as repair.
great life development teacher
Executive Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCSeptember 25, 2016
this company has made me the person i am todat. acn has taught me to push for the stars and some day i will be able to touch them.
Nice place to work
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCSeptember 17, 2016
ACN is always changing, and as such, I have learned many new functions. I have been fortunate to be able to participate in special projects such as the implementation of Peoplesoft 9.2. I have also created many reports to help other departments with their analysis.
Pros
Good Benefits
work was decent
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCSeptember 8, 2016
Didnt have any issues with this job, enjoyed the job. The only issue were the people who work there. Too much drama, people make up rumors and ruin others impression of you . Supervisors dont act professional enough.

Want to know more about ACN Inc?

Ask a question
People are the best thing about ACN
Event Manager (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCAugust 30, 2016
The people who work at ACN are amazing and I made lifelong friends there. The Founders of the company are hypocrites. There is little upward mobility and the company (2016) isn't doing well financially.
Great company to work for.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCAugust 29, 2016
I've learned a lot about great customer service and how to deal with all type of people. The managers their are very caring and fair to all employees.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Bad location
An environment to win.
Executive Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 26, 2016
If you're a partner (IBO) of ACN, this company will revolutionize your life. The training, support system, and positive environment is all you need to be successful in the Network Marketing Industry.
Pros
Unlimited Income Potential
Cons
Bring your own work ethic to the table.
Sale Independent , Customer Service, Took order, Manager.
Sale Independent, ( Sale Cell Phone) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 26, 2016
Sale Independent, (Sale Cell Phone) Customer service. Took order . I love To help people As a customer service. Getting A good price of Cell Phone, and Service
Pros
Sale Independent, Sale Cell Phone.
Cons
Sale Independent, Customer service, Took order, Cash Handling, Credit Card
pays well
wireless support agent (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCMarch 29, 2016
good company to work for pays very well opurrtunity to move around wometimes can e a hassel excllent times for overtime high call volumrs do to small call center
Contract position
Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCJanuary 26, 2016
I was hired as a contractor for the role within this company. The team was polite although I was not in a full-time position.
It was great while it lasted
Executive Team Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 28, 2015
I think ACN is a great company. One piece of advice I can definitely provide is to continue working it. Don't ever feel the need to give up.
Pros
Meet great people, great environment, great products
Acn
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 15, 2015
ACN is a company that gives the opportunities to those who have taken advantage of what they offer to better themselves both professionally and socially. ACN along with teaching people how to market themselves, also teaches people how to communicate with other people to successfully transfer ideas in order to accomplish personal and professional goals.
Pros
Easy schedules, easy interaction with corporate ladder.
Cons
The laws of some states prohibit some of ACN's prized services.
Excelled in Healthcare Administration
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 29, 2015
Enjoyed daily challenges of how to incorporate members into the services that were available to them as Medicare patients.
Pros
Great Boss
Cons
Contracting
cook
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCNovember 10, 2015
great place to work. Sometimes can have very long hours on the job. Great place to have a seasonal job like i did when i was in college just to have some cash flow come in while I was on break from school/

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACN Inc. Our community is ready to answer.