ACN Inc Employee Reviews

ACN is an amazing opportunity for residual income.
Independent Business Owner/Executive Team (Current Employee) –  Valparaiso, INJanuary 7, 2018
I have been an Independent Business Owner with ACN for over 6 years. I have been challenged to personally grow and develop.

I have learned that my business will grow as I help others to grow with me. I have had the opportunity to work with a great team of leaders here in Indiana and have met others in my business opportunity across the country. Because of this, I have developed some fantastic relationships.
So Good
Independent Telecom Broker (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 5, 2018
A typical day at work was good. I learned management, workplace culture, hard parts of the job, and enjoyable parts of the job. Overall, if I had to say what it was in one word, i'd say GOOD.
American College of Nursing
ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Concord, CADecember 27, 2017
The school had culturally diverse team and professional work environment. Open communication policy is well utilized which provided effective communication in cross-departmental functions. The most challenging job was the simple fact that the school started during the recession. I mostly enjoyed the camaraderie of a small company.
ACN'S Review
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLDecember 22, 2017
A Typical day at work is making a contact list of people that you want to call and share Acn with. Inviting them to your business events and confirming that they will come. Also when I am out and about sharing Acn with everyone that you come in contact with. Management with Acn is having your mentor staying in close contact with you helping you to achieve what you can't do yourself. We have business training events for all of the Independent owners. The workplace culture is great because you get to work at home, and we have business events at different business partner homes. The hardest part of working Acn is that everyone is not cut out to do this job. Also everyone is not receptacle to Acn. The most enjoyable part of Acn is that you get to travel and meet so many wonderful people and experiencing the joy of being a business owner.
Pros
You can set your own schedule. Work whenever you want.
Cons
If you don't work it you won't make any money
Acn
Executive Team Trainer (Former Employee) –  Brea, CADecember 19, 2017
Not the best company in the world I would rather be part of different MLM there's a lot of things that play a part in acn behind the doors that might not be very ethical
Great independent business oppurtunity.
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Lewes, DEDecember 18, 2017
If you're looking for flexibility and you earn what you put out, then this is the business for you. You are provided with the training and leadership that you need. Other independent business owners are very friendly and provide you with unlimited support.
wonderful, professional environment providing personal development and leadership training for Independent Business Ownership.
Executive Team Leader (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 14, 2017
Commitment over time for Independent Business Ownership which provides a second stream of income residually.

This is a great company because it helps so many people save Money on their monthly bills all while feeding hungry children through the company's donations with each customer acquired a meal gets donated to Project Feeding Kids
Pros
eventual satifactory residual income for retirement
Cons
going through the numbers to find interested entrepreneurs
Very uplifting work place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CANovember 14, 2017
I have been with ACN for a couple months now and I really enjoy it. Your pay is up to you, you feed kids while lowering clients bills and it’s a great opportunity to become financially free.
Pros
Residual income
Cons
Takes time to get what you desire most
Telecommunications
Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCNovember 14, 2017
I enjoy the fact that I can reach family at a discounted rate, while saving on my utilities, and services as well. I also get to spend time with my children, and work my own hours.
Pros
Time with my children
Cons
Your only paid commission
Was a summer job
Executive Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 13, 2017
Established a great international team and hosted various events together. We sold various telecommunication packages to people around the world and would get a percentage of it every single time they paid their bills. Great residual income and good ability to create your own work schedule and hours.
Decent Environment
Business Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCNovember 1, 2017
Position and role changed with new management resulting in lower compensation and more responsibility. Unwilling to accept or review processes in order to streamline the process.
Pros
Cons
Pay
Just like amway
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 17, 2017
It was an OK company to work for. You have to just sell things that the company makes. It's actually identical to amway, except this one works a little better I guee
Lost their way
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCOctober 12, 2017
Management from the top down is in chaos, they continue to build international executive teams providing no clear plan or strategy.
As a result, every couple of years they clean house globally and do all over again with same results.
With the inability to lead with integrity and develop a culture of trust, ACN is paying the ultimate price and making desperate moves to curtail. Too bad they were a great company at one time, not anymore.
Pros
pays well
Cons
Strategically and operationaly incompetent senior executive team
Superb, Supportive Environment
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Baltimore County, MDOctober 12, 2017
Everyone is helpful. There is a culture of giving back to others, The drive is not just on personal achievement but on reaching back to bring others along by changing lives and leaving legacies.
Pros
Access to unlimited compensation based on your personal work ethic.
It's worth it if you're all in.
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CAOctober 11, 2017
The company allows young entrepreneurs to learn about themselves. Personal development is a tremendous priority in the company. Ultimately, everyone works as a team and encourages each other.
Great opportunity to work with a direct sales company
Business Owner/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Wellsboro, PAOctober 7, 2017
This was more a business opportunity than an actual job. ACN is founded on core values but it very competitive given the nature of its structure. I leaned a lot from this business venture and feel it gave me the knowledge and confidence I needed to move forward in my professional career.
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
Highly competitive, very little financial stability and very dependent on highly populated areas for growth
Competetive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 3, 2017
Telecommunications service based company structured through multilevel marketing. Home based services such as cable network packages, gas and electricity bundles. Designed for representatives to earn residual income and build a sales team.
Horrible place
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 27, 2017
Political, cut-throat, no idea how to treat people. CEO brings in all his past employees at gives them big name titles, but they have no skills to match their titles.
extremely rewarding, one of the best companies I ever worked for.
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 24, 2017
Self employment, marketing essential services. This company is awesome. I enjoy working hard for the company the reward hard workers with a vast compensation plan. The company is debt free and residual income and compensation is unlimited.
fyfhggj
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCSeptember 18, 2017
it was fun everyone is respectful. the customers are rude but thats people for you. i loved the employee event they held and it was all free. you get a lot of time paid off
Pros
free events
Cons
the canadians