Acn

Acn Employer Reviews

Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative Team Lead (Former Employee), Concord, NCJuly 29, 2014
Best Customer Service Team in the World! Best Customer Service Team in the World!
Productive place
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee), North CarolinaJune 23, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: travel fees
Recruiting team members,
Working with Will Play For Food Organization to terminate poverty among 17 million children
The mentors are a really help.
Amazing work environment, constantly surrounded by positive minded individuals that care about my goals and dreams.
Representative (Current Employee), Los AngelesJune 8, 2014
Pros: services are offered at wholesale prices, recession proof, amazing environment.
Cons: people give up on themselves to easily.
This is the best experience of my life so far, so mentorship is superb, the environment is like no other, the system is solid, I learn new things every single day, and everyone is always happy to see each other at events. The toughest part however is stay plugged in and consistent, but once that is taken care of success is guaranteed.
ACN
Team Coordinator (Current Employee), Concord, NCMay 14, 2014
A typical day at work included me finding potential independent business owners to come aboard and customers. I would travel to meetings located at an IBO's house and conduct a meeting explaining the achievements and breakdown of ACN. Afterwards, I would take the payments of the new business owners and process it. Once the person is now aboard, it is – more... my responsibility to walk them through the step so that they can make money and succeed in bringing customers in. I manage 80 business owners and I have more than 1200 customers under me. – less
good place to work for
worker (Former Employee), New Bedford, MAApril 25, 2014
Pros: good communication
Cons: no complain
Best agency to work for... People are friendly and always willing to help you
Helping people save money on comforts they are alreay paying for
Broker (Current Employee), Concord, NCApril 8, 2014
Pros: company has a lot of potential
Cons: pay based on commissions
I am motivated to help as many people as I can to save them money on things they are already paying for. ACN came up with this brilliant idea and I have a big support team with this company. They are motivators and have helped me become even more motivated than I already was.
Very family oriented in nature
ACN (Current Employee), Concord, NCMarch 17, 2014
ACN likes to treat everyone there as they were family. It is a call center environment and can be hectic at times but still they treat you like family.
Nice work space, good hours.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNFebruary 24, 2014
Answering incoming calls placing orders , addressing questions, directing customer to proper extension.
Five Star
Sales Associate (Current Employee), San Jose, CAFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: many
Excellent place to work
Typical day consists of contacting potential clients and following up with a visit to selling products and services.
What I've learned is that the more work is done the more money is made.
My co-workers are energetic and positive at all times and very wealthy.
The hardest part of the job is that we cant't work during the late – more... (9pm+) hours of the night.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the daily and new opportunities that arise on a daily basis, the unity and team-work environment and the support give when need be. – less
You work for yourself.
Independent Business Owner / Entrepreneur (Former Employee), Cedar Hill, TXJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: traveling
Cons: long hours
My typical day was looking for new costomers and ibo. I learned that I could speak well in front of people that I may or may not knew. The heardest part of my job was saling the serves. I enjoyed meeting new people.
Fun and exciting
Executive Team Trainer (Former Employee), usJanuary 28, 2014
good people but not much reward. go out everyday trying to recruit new clients and sell products to the mass people. co workers were great but not making but spending a lot of money goes stail fast.
Fun and social work environment
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 3, 2014
Easy way to work from home and quick way of meeting new people.
Great company if your an individual seller
Independent Business Owner (Former Employee), Concord, North CarolinaDecember 11, 2013
Pros: freedom, training, support, conventions, team atmosphere
Cons: compensation is unrealistic for everyday working individual with bills
This company is for those who really want to go out by themselves and make their own business. No corporation, no overbearing boss, you make what you work for.
Cohesive and Dynamic
Executive Team Trainer (Current Employee), Somerset, NJDecember 9, 2013
Pros: work hours, teamwork
Cons: low compensation
This position thought me to manage a team of dynamic individuals. The dynamic environment allows for character growth. Low compensation became a con. The co-worker environment was cohesive and uplifting.
No Comment
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLOctober 31, 2013
Pros: no student of 50, 000 or more
Cons: personal investment too expensive
The business culture at ACN is geared to self selling to yourself the products that exist, and was not interested.
Its a Home Based Business
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee), Anywhere in the worldOctober 16, 2013
Pros: life is gets easier
This business requires nothing more then just paying the bills im already paying for. and if i come across someone who likes the idea in getting paid every time they pay there monthly bills, i show them how it works.
Awesome products and services
Essential Service Provider (Current Employee), Buford, GASeptember 19, 2013
Pros: great services
Cons: compensation plan sucks
The compensation plan is yet to be justified ,Me and my wife signed with the company 3 months ago and we are yet to receive any type of compensation for our Money ,Time or Efforts .
Sharpens my presentation skills
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 2, 2013
Pros: discussions
Cons: not enough time to deal with everybody.
I work as an Independent Business Owner and I get revenues through networking by presenting the company and its services to home and business owners alike.
Freedom to work around your schedule
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Bensalem, PAJuly 30, 2013
This company allowed independent consultants to establish there own work schedule around their everyday life. I learned how to effectively manage my own time, as my earning was contingent upon the time I invested. The most enjoyable part of my business was being able to travel and build my business in different places and other countries.
Productive and Fun
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJJuly 22, 2013
Very Motivational and Goal oriented work place.
Focused on building a team of hard workers. Very competitive and very good compensation based company.

1 2 3