Acorio, a well funded, strategic partner of ServiceNow, located in Boston, has an immediate need to add a Senior Account Executive to our sales team. This role will be a hunter role, as well as a key conduit between Acorio, the ServiceNow sales organization and the Acorio customer base. Operating as a member of the Acorio sales team, the Senior Account Executive is responsible for the planning, management and implementation of all activities. You will develop and manage new client relationships, as well as drive the ServiceNow relationship within assigned region(s) in order to close new business. The Senior Account Executive will develop and execute plans to increase Acorio’ exposure, bookings, sales revenue and margin, as well as identify market opportunities and growth areas within the ServiceNow ecosystem.
Acorio’s Senior Account Executives, use their extensive experience and well-honed consultative selling skills to develop long-term relationships with current and prospective customers. By leveraging Acorio’ unique service offerings and delivery methodologies, the SAE team is focused on positioning Acorio as the vendor of choice within our target market(s).
If you have a stellar professional services sales track record, a self-starter, and love working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, then Acorio maybe the place for you.
- Develop and execute net new territory development
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and service forecast data
- Manage statement-of-work and contracting process
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs in order to effectively position Acorio
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team in order to identify and develop potential new prospects and identify additional opportunities within the existing client base
- Building and maintaining relationships with regional ServiceNow personnel as needed to jointly sell business solutions to existing or new customers
- Keep and maintain all sales related information in salesforce.com
- Quickly understand customer requirements and bring appropriate Acorio team members together to create a solution for the customer, align relationships and ultimately win the business
- Manage all phases of the business development cycle including solution development in conjunction with delivery team, preparation of proposal, and contract negotiations
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to achieve or exceed the company’s target growth and margin requirements
- Achieve or exceed established bookings, revenue and margin targets within identified regions
- Establish and maintain top-level contact with key decision makers within identified accounts
- Analyze factors in the marketplace to formulate forecasts, estimates and projections that impact selling initiatives
- Be accountable for accurate and comprehensive sales planning and forecasting
- Perform other related tasks or duties as required or assigned
- Experience working with and effectively managing strategic partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to manage complex professional services sales opportunities from start to finish
- Successful track record of selling and managing large, complex strategic solutions to various sized organizations
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding bookings, revenue and profitability targets
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services architecture
- Proven ability to thrive and excel in a lean, fast-paced, dynamic environment with high performance expectations
- Strong knowledge of vendors, products, and services in the ITSM SaaS enterprise application space
- 5-7 years prior experience in Professional Service sales and/or delivery, preferably in an ERP environment
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Must have ability to build new business and meet or exceed sales quotas
- Proficiency using customer contact software, Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required
- Innovative and out-of-the-box thinker, self-starter
- Strong technical acumen along with working knowledge of ServiceNow architecture
The Acorio experience is what makes us different and what makes Acorio a great place to work. At Acorio, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Indeed - 17 months ago