Acosta Sales & Marketing

Acosta Sales & Marketing Employee Reviews

Acosta/Mosaic
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Florence, SCJune 30, 2015
I enjoyed working for Mosaic. The variety day to day was enjoyable and the ability to balance work/life was good........................
Very fair company to work for
Sales Support - Claims Clearing Administrator (Current Employee), Aurora, COJune 29, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Modest company to work for, very large in numbers but close knit employees that eager to help one another. Makes work fun and enjoyable to work along side good co-workers.
Part Time Job with a Great Team
Assistant Team Lead (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 27, 2015
Pros: good work environment
Cons: no bonuses, no raises, and every year they find a way to short us in mileage
Although I love my team and working with them, there is no way I can afford benefits for me and my family with this pay. Plus, no matter how many great evaluations I get there will never be a raise. I was told that by a hiring manager and his boss. Bonuses are promised every year but we never see them, because there is always something that pops up before the due date.
Great company
Retail Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee), Oklahoma cityJune 24, 2015
Pros: communication, great management, and great hours and benifits
Cons: None
great company the best I ever worked for yet they have great communication they make sure you are happy. the managers make sure you are convertible in your position and like it.

I was always able to be with my family because their positions are very flexible.
Retail Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee), NationwideJune 24, 2015
Being able to travel to different places and learning about what changes are made to different stores because of their market area was fun and enjoyable. Very slow paced work environment with very little downside.
I would not like to review this company
Sr. Space Technologist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 22, 2015
Sr. Space Technologist
• Manage space strategy initiatives
• Collaborate with Channel Planning, Sales and Category Management partners to create segmented planogram recommendations per syndicated scanned data, Nielsen reports, etc
• Provide space management training for space technologists
Great company to work for, just not enough hours.
Project Reset Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 21, 2015
I loved the job when I first started. You didn't have a boss breathing down your neck all the time and doing the work was really simple, the directions were easy to go by. When I first started, work was steady. Then as I progressed my hours were cut back and there were weeks I wouldn't work or would only work for a single project which didn't take no longer than 10 minutes to finish. I really enjoyed doing the resets that took on average about 8 hours to finish. The team resets were the same and sometimes took longer. This company would have been more enjoyable to work for if there had just been more hours.
Variety and Interesting
Sets and Projects Retail Service Merchandiser (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJune 18, 2015
Pros: Freedom and travel
Cons: No opportunity for raises or full-time employment
I travel to several different retail businesses daily to implement contracted projects for major companies.
Learning something new practically everyday keeps the job fresh and interesting. Taking care of product placement, resets, distribution audits, software updates and computer installation.
Management at Acosta is the best I have ever worked with. My coworkers and I work well together and are a team that is hard to beat.
The hardest part of the job is the many locations to travel to everyday. From 1 to 12 different projects per day.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom to complete projects at my own timeline, as long as they are completed before required. I make my own schedule within the guidelines of the service order.
Great experience if you make the best of your situation.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 15, 2015
Acosta is a large and complex organization with offices serving the needs of their large client and customer base throughout the country. Every office is different, but they all were very HR focused on being sure to do the right thing. The culture was one where each individual was enabled but not often guided to achieve growth in their career. Each indivudual had to make a name for themselves to get noticed and advance.
Experience
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 12, 2015
Pros: Schedule, how the management understand if I had an emergency.
Cons: none
I was a good place to work. They have a really good benefits package, they offer everything. A lot of room to growth, It's nationwide company with the main office in Jacksonville, FL. The possibilities of advance and option to transfer to another department, city or state is available. Very organized management that support the employee 24/7, and really care about the employee. Job culture was – more... diverse. My schedule was from 8am-5pm, visiting the supermarkets mainly and make sure that the products that I represented were in stock. The presentation of new products that maybe the supermarkets didn't know that were in the market. I learned how to work direct with the people that were in charge of this type of business, marketing. The hardest I can say when I change territory, I used to work in Queens/Long Island and moved to NYC. The most enjoyable part was working with people with diverse culture, and kearn how each of them has a different technique in their job responsability. – less
Acosta
RETAIL MERCHANDISER (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJune 11, 2015
Third shift is difficult when trying to balance life outside of work. I like doing resets, even though some can be physically tiring and trying. I like being able to clean up and organize the sets. A typical night consists of doing the schedule sets alone or with coworkers.
used to be a great place to work
RCM (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 11, 2015
for the past 12 years I have worked for a company called Mosaic in August of 2014 they merged with Acosta. In April, 2015 Acosta downsized and became horrible to work with. in the past it was fun and I loved my job but Acosta and all their politics made it miserable. They do not care about your personal life and you get wrote up over the simplest things.
terrible job
Acosta Sales and Marketing, Field Representative (Current Employee), Warwick, RIJune 8, 2015
Pros: work on your own.
Cons: Management doesn't care
Doesn't give you a raise, and management expects to much from their employees. Job is very monotonous, and boring after a while
team oriented work place
Sales Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Aurora ColoradoJune 8, 2015
Pros: Vaction time
Genweb Received order issues from external parties; managed CRP order process through delivery, as required. resolved basic issues based on research and expertise. Co-works were awesome The hardest part of the job was working with little or no training. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with all types of people with different backgrounds.
Fun, different projects. Hard to learn if no one explains anything.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), AlabamaJune 8, 2015
Pros: Great job assignment
Cons: Everything else
I have only been employed for two weeks. My manager is ok. She doesn't explain anything until it's too late. The person training me is rude and doesn't listen to your opinions. (We worked through another sales and marketing company). Tech support is always down so you are on hold for hours. Tech support will call you at 2:30am and want to give you instructions which was extremely rude due to the fact they woke my two year old son and I up out of sleep. My overall experience with this company in my region is terrible. I'm not planning on working here too much longer.
An interesting company to work for
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Troy, OHJune 5, 2015
Pros: Flexible Hours
Cons: Too busy to take a break.
Working for Acosta has given me the opportunity to meet many people. I have learned to work with Store Managers and Store Associates. I have been able to improve my merchandising skills.
The hardest part of the job is the time limit imposed for some of the projects. It seems that there is either too much time assigned or not enough. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing accomplishment for your hard work.
I enjoy working with the public
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), Mooresville, NCJune 2, 2015
Pros: pay is pretty good
Cons: you work lots of long hours
I really enjoyed working with this company. I moved up quickly with lots of hard work. I still see some of my customers from time to time and they tell me how much I have been missed.
flexable work schedule,building relationships meet monthly goal standards
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Newark DeJune 1, 2015
Pros: flexable work schedule
Cons: n/a
I loved my job, very flexible work schedule. built great relationships within my stores and reach goals monthly. Able to do my own schedule.
Constant Change
Sales Support (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 1, 2015
Pros: Experience with Clients
Cons: Training offshore team to replace you
Out sourced work and because of the culture gap created additional work for Acosta Associates. Management no longer seems to care about the clients only how to get more of the job duties sent off shore.
Ok if you need a paycheck and not a career.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dalton, GAMay 29, 2015
Pros: Working alone
Cons: no raises, some management
Management is depending upon the person. They laid a lot of good one off and kept terrible ones. Never any raises! Keep everyone below performance in reviews so that they can justify no raises.
Enjoyed not punching a time
Clock.

1 2 3 4 5

About Acosta Sales & Marketing

Acosta Sales & Marketing is a leading full-service sales and marketing agency providing outsourced headquarter sales, retail – Read more

Acosta Sales & Marketing Salaries