Acosta Sales & Marketing

Acosta Sales & Marketing Employee Reviews

Independantly structured
Retail Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee), Home basedMay 15, 2015
Pros: Independence, self motivated
Cons: advancement, pay increases
Working with people and accomplishing tasks at hand is the highlight of Merchandising. Gaining a success is challenging, and rewarding at the same time.
Would love to see growth within the company to go forward and excel the opportunities are limited. A career working and developing strong relationships comes natural with my personality. I am not limited to asking the hard questions nor do I feel intimidated by a non sale. My motto is "if you don't ask you won't know the answer".
Good Company
Unit Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 14, 2015
Pros: opwdk;wekdq;wdkd[pkwqpDKwdpk
Good company. No issues. Decent health benefits. Extremely flexible working hours. Teach you how to sell and work independently.
They do not care about employees.
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Liverpool, NYMay 12, 2015
Pros: Always getting new customers.
Cons: They do not want to give anyone a rate. Pay is very poor so they lose people.
Doing resets in stores. Selling displays. Learning of the job was not much. Very poor. Never would come out to see what was going on. No training at all. Co-workers are great to work with. Always doing resets and not selling. Working with fellow workers.
Very Flexible
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 11, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: printing out materials
A typical day you be arriving at your store no later than 8 a.m. Once you've signed in, you begin completing your task for that day. You have to make sure that you have the necessary materials to do your job. Its simple and easy.
Work from home
Administrative Asisstant (Temporary) (Former Employee), Saint Louis, MOMay 11, 2015
Typical Day At Work: Data Entry, Set Start Time, Spread Sheets, Email Correspondence, Work Until Done-No Consistent Hours, Easy Work
Not bad company as temporary job.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Miramar, FLMay 8, 2015
Good company to work for, the only problem is the amount of Hrs. not enough to survive and pay bills. very little opportunity of promotion or advancement.
Good company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 7, 2015
Pros: location
Good company.

Continual changes in management and staff.

Very hectic and busy office.

Need to work more than 30 hrs/week.
increasing sales for the company
Merchandiser/Sales Representative (Current Employee), Brownwood, TXApril 30, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Helping get counts corrected, stocking merchandise,;
Communication is a must with the customers and the store management;
I work alone;
Planning just right where all areas is helped and fixed of the store.;
Accomplishments at the end of the day.
work independant
RCM (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 28, 2015
Pros: work independently
Cons: no raises
Work with department managers to keep inventory correct, stock shelves and build displays. Document and confirm daily store calls on tablet.
I was the systems guying the A/R department.
Oracle A/R Analyst / System Administrator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 28, 2015
Pros: Good Working Environment
Cons: Rush Hour Traffic
I ran sql reports, created business strategies in the system and helped out in other areas when needed. I was the link between our department and the systems group.
Good Company...Difficult job with very little job responsibility beyond basic merchandising
Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 27, 2015
Overall, it's a good company, but they have issues with paying for travel mileage in some instances, and they're not flexible on this issue.
The worst company to work
Retail Coverage Specialist (Former Employee), Marietta, GAApril 27, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours to some extent
Cons: No raises
The worst company ever, the benefits are terrible, no pay raise ever, tenure and longevity mean nothing. The attitude is just be happy you have a job. The managers get bonuses, but nothing trickles down to the hard working minions.
This was a appreciative company to work for
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Grand Junction, COApril 25, 2015
Pros: Nice pay
Cons: Hard work with not enough time sometimes.
This was a great company to work for. They lost the contract and therefore did not need us after that. I was given several raises for my work and this company was very fair.

A typical day I arrive put together the labels with the strips and the pog. I also can do resets with just the POG. I did this for the last 12 years.

Then I would assign each employee their resets to start the day with and I would take mine. We would complete all the resets and then have a sign off sheet completed with management.
Good part time no benefit company
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 24, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule, good entry level job
Cons: No benefits, Lots of travel time
It is a good company to work for as a springboard into another position. I have learned a ton about the other side of retail businesses. Lots of travel. Pay is average.
Good place to work with fair pay.
reset team member (Former Employee), Batavia, OHApril 24, 2015
Pros: easy work, decent pay.
Cons: not many, probably just that you wont work 40 hrs most weeks.
Its a good place to work, jobs relatively easy and simple. Pay is pretty decent for the work your asked to do. work 30-40hrs per week, so its a good part time job or a good first job for anyone just starting out in the workforce.
Great company just do not expect to get your bonuses paid
Retail Sales Trainer (Current Employee), Edison, NJApril 22, 2015
Pros: Great company benefits and working environment
Cons: They rip you off on your bonuses because they change policies without informing employees.
This is one of the easiest and most common sense jobs on the planet. It allows flexibility and helps build great relationships. The benefits are some of the best out there. You learn about how other industries function and build good product knowledge. If you are very sharp, quick and smart you can totally be successful in the job.

The company dangles your quarterly bonus in front of you building up expectations during the first quarter only to last minute decide that they will not pay it. They do not keep you aware of your quotas and internally make changes without discussing it with employees. In my case, I was offered an additional $500 for my bonus because I did the company a favor and gave up a whole month of my life to work on a pilot program in a store that is 100 miles from my home. I stayed in hotels and was home one day a week. They were so poorly managed that they forgot what they agreed to pay me extra that they called me to ask me what they offered me. I told them what the number was and I was told that they started putting in the bonuses. Now a few days later I am told that 90% of us are not getting them. I missed my quota by like 9% apparently. I already agreed to do the company another favor this weekend that is coming up. Guess what. After this favor I will never do them any more favors. They pay is low as it is and I was relying on this bonus to pay off one of my debts. If you come work for this company everything is great but do not expect to get your bonuses
i love working in the merchandise field and i like working independently or with a team
retail merchandisr (Former Employee), longview washingtonApril 18, 2015
Pros: I'm a real hard worker and you can take ypur time doing your job
Cons: not enough work all year long
I love working independently or with people. I'm a very hard worker I've done merchandising for the last 8 years. I'm also a real flexible person.
Horrible, unorganized, unknowledgeable manager! AWFUL!
Retail Associate (Former Employee), Mansfield, OHApril 16, 2015
Pros: Flexiblity
Cons: Management is a hot mess, not enough hours, no financial growth, mileage isn't worth it.
The job itself is fun, and easy....IF! you can make sense of the the emails that they send you! or if you're lucky enough to get a good Unit manager! For me the manager I had was lazy, unorganized, unreliable, and just a complete mess!
When I was hired I was told that I would be working 20-25 hours a week! I was barely getting 15 hours a week and then the merger happened! and I was down to 6-10 hours a week. there's also no financial growth WHATSOEVER! Not a practical if you have bills and such! if you're retired or a student this is the perfect job for you. I was VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT! Be warned if you get a job with be ready for emails that have just been forwarded a billion times!
Some Management are there for you and not themselves
Sales & Marketing (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 13, 2015
Pros: Good Benefits for F/T
Cons: They can drop status when they want; F/T - P/T
A day could range 6-9hrs. We got to make our schedule, as long as the hrs for ea. store was met. Dealing with products, you learn of UPC #'s, and shelving procdures. You watch for Out of Dates, and overall apearance of the product.

The Company overall was great when I started at F/T. Always seeming to want to take care of its personel. After time, a new UM for my area was hired, and everything went down hill. I was cut to P/T, and the attitude of other coworkers changed.

The enjoyable part of the job was that I was keeping bad or out of date products away from the public, keeping them safe. But also I was introducing new products to them some times which good be a task, making sales.
flexible position
Merchandiser/Auditor for Maui (Current Employee), Maui, HIApril 11, 2015
Pros: flex schedule
Cons: no hours
Can work flexible hours within the days required to work. You work independently, must be self motivated and understand directions.

1 2 3 4 5

About Acosta Sales & Marketing

Acosta Sales & Marketing is a leading full-service sales and marketing agency providing outsourced headquarter sales, retail – Read more

Acosta Sales & Marketing Salaries