Acosta Sales & Marketing

Acosta Sales & Marketing Employee Reviews

Nice part time job
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 28, 2015
I work alone. It is only about 15 hours a week...I can work it around my family..Its easy and simple to do.. We go into walmart and check on iteams.
Great job if you are single parent. Accept for the no raises
Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Current Employee), Memphis, TennesseeJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Flexible job able to be with my children, I have a great supervisor
Cons: I have been with the company for 3 years I have not received a raise.
I love my job, I have a great supervisor. The only reason I'm staying with the company because of the flexibility, and I have a little girl I am home with her as as school is out. The managers and employees at the stores are great and helpful. I love my job I just wish they would give raises. :(
Great company
HR Analyst (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Fun place to work; great benefits
Cons: Pay is a little lower than other companies on average
Acosta is a great company. They have excellent benefits, believe in promoting from within and make it a fun place to work. They are constantly hosting activities for the employees through their Culture Committee. They believe in and promote diversity.
Forms Coordinator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 24, 2015
Enjoyed everything about working there, people very nice to work with - many learning opportunities. I would have loved to have stayed with the company longer, but had to relocate.
great place to work
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 22, 2015
Pros: flexibilty
Cons: no raises, unfair treatment by managers, HR doesn't respond to any situations
a typical day at work is auditing putting merchandise on the floor printing and setting new moods setting pop
learned a lot about merchandising customer service and developing relationship with store management
non supervised
the hardest part of the job is traveling so much
the most enjoyable part of the job is being flexible
Good Company
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 22, 2015
Pros: My supervisor made me feel like I could do anything - great support system!
Cons: Part time was all that was available.
As a Retail Rep, your ensuring that all of your account's items our out of the stockroom and on the floor. Your also responsible for maintaining good rapport with managment teams of your accounts and if possible gain space in each account.
low hours
Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Current Employee), Pekin, ILJuly 21, 2015
Pros: work at your own pace without a boss over your shoulder
Cons: inconsistent hours, horrible managers
Basically Walmart support staff.
All the perks of working in walmart without the smock.
Use SP* to maintain stock, set mods.
Most Walmart associates are very nice and helpful.
Customers are rude.
good company
merchandiser (Former Employee), plainfield,inJuly 21, 2015
Even though management is not as experienced as it should its a good company to work for. Was able to work nights and be home for my children
Low pay
Merchandiser Damon team drt (Former Employee), Pickerington full time Damon drtJuly 20, 2015
Pros: independent and benefits
Cons: Mileage and pay and management from Florida
Acosta mileage plan is bad , I was punished for driving longer miles from .31 ( 1 to 500) .22 500 to 1200 and .12 after 1200 miles per month , they will not tell you this rate unless you ask for accepting their job. The pay is low from example for a merchandiser job they were offering 11 to 12.50 with no pay increases with that program. My experience on the team I was driving 600 miles a week and the the low mileage pay I left them , the pay was ok I liked the client we represented so I stayed longer for that reason.
Need to work on formal training for new emplyees
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 15, 2015
There was no formal training on how to do things for the new employees. They would put a new employee on a task with no training and expect the employee to know what to do.
Great company
Vendor (Current Employee), Quantico, VAJuly 13, 2015
Great company to work for, flexible hours and great workers. A lot of standing on your feet but worth it, great chance to see new beauty products
Lots of work! Small salary with No raises EVER
Retail Service Merchandiser (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 11, 2015
Pros: Able to work early hours.
Cons: Pay sucks, no raises EVER.
This job requires a LOT of work..worth much more than the pay. You will never ever receive a raise as this company does not give them. Management always claimed they were trying to get raises for the team, but in two years not one cent was seen.
Good exposure
Weekend Merchandiser (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Flexible working conditions.
Cons: None as such.
It is a professionally managed company with managers with excellent backgrounds. Flexible in the work area and receptive to suggestions from all quarters.
great company to work for !
RCM/CSR (Current Employee), NJJuly 8, 2015
Mgmt was always supportive. I never had a bad day, They were always available when I had questions and I was always happy to be there.
Long hours and lots of physical work
Team Member (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJuly 7, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: long days lots of driving poor intructions
This job wasn't bad but it wasn't great. Most of the work was driving and restocking shelves but some times the instructions were very poor which made the job frustrating, I would go back to this company however.
Unit Manager (Former Employee), Fort Myer, VAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Learning experience, Flexable hours
Had a strong working team and management. Working with and learning from different vendors everyday. I enjoyed working with Acosta because each day was learning experience.
Good working environment
RETAIL COVERAGE MERCHANDISER (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: No chance for raises, could pay better
Checking for requested status of displays, stocking as many OOS's as possible I learned to be more assertive. Direct management is unclear on expectations, downgrading. My first UM was Fantastic! She was born to be a true leader. She inspired me to want to do even better. She had the right balance of encouragement and focusing on the positives , very stable, bubbly, personality, at the same time knew how to inform each RCM areas that could improve without being insulting and cold. My co-workers are cool. The hardest Part of my job to me is constant issues with Walmart's SP connections. The most enjoyable part is being left alone to do your work.
Acosta/Mosaic
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Florence, SCJune 30, 2015
I enjoyed working for Mosaic. The variety day to day was enjoyable and the ability to balance work/life was good........................
Very fair company to work for
Sales Support - Claims Clearing Administrator (Current Employee), Aurora, COJune 29, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Modest company to work for, very large in numbers but close knit employees that eager to help one another. Makes work fun and enjoyable to work along side good co-workers.
Part Time Job with a Great Team
Assistant Team Lead (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 27, 2015
Pros: good work environment
Cons: no bonuses, no raises, and every year they find a way to short us in mileage
Although I love my team and working with them, there is no way I can afford benefits for me and my family with this pay. Plus, no matter how many great evaluations I get there will never be a raise. I was told that by a hiring manager and his boss. Bonuses are promised every year but we never see them, because there is always something that pops up before the due date.