Acosta Sales & Marketing

Acosta Sales & Marketing Employer Reviews

Produtive work place and a fun environment.
Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAApril 19, 2014
Pros: regular breaks, as required by law.
Cons: no consistant work hours. not enough work hours
I love my work atmosphere. I work by myself or as a team. We work until the required jobs are complete.
Being Outsourced
Cash Management/Account Revenue Department (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 18, 2014
Pros: being outsourced to india
Cons: and again...being outsourced to india.
Being Outsourced to India!!!!! I enjoyed the "Family" environment with my co-workers.
Great place to work.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Wichita, KSApril 16, 2014
If you want to have a flexible schedule, meet new people, and want something new everyday, this is for you.
SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Dallas TexasApril 16, 2014
Pros: it is a job!
Cons: this is not a sales position! you will be a grocery stocker!
DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!

This is not a Sales Position! You are a stocker! You clean shelves, and merchandise! They do not pay you for your car....based on the IRS guidelines....you drive 3 hours a day, run your car to the ground.....and work stocking in the grocery stores..from 4 am til 12 noon!
NO LEADERSHIP! DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!
Great Hours
Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Current Employee), Waukesha, WIApril 15, 2014
Pros: schedule
Cons: management
Being able to work all my hours in the daytime Monday-Friday is very valuable.
Work Life
Senior Business Analyst III (Contractor) (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 14, 2014
Pros: life balance
Cons: processes undefined and what is doesn't appear to be adhered to.
Very accomodating company with regards to providing a life balance. Defined processes within the work place leave a lot of room for growth.
Flexible Hours and Great Compensation
Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Former Employee), Abilene, TXApril 11, 2014
Pros: make your own hours, and work at your own pace
Cons: no clear communication from top management to lower-level employees
The ability to make your own schedule and work at your own pace is a huge benefit of this company. Sometimes there were difficulties getting tasks done in a timely manner due to complications from clients.
Good hours and great co-workers in a good environmnet.
Retail Merchandizer (Current Employee), Visalia, CAApril 11, 2014
I do resets for one of our clients, which is a grocery store. I've learned how to be more organized, how to plan ahead, and how to be a team player.
One of the best places to work if your looking for night work
Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAApril 4, 2014
Pros: traveling
Cons: night travel
A typical night at work was working in Safeway and doing reset work til morning. I learned how to read a schematic. I loved my manager because she would always try to find me work. I enjoyed all my co-workers because we worked as a team to get the job down. The hardest part of this job was driving to and from sites in different cities.The most enjoyable – more... part was you got paid traveling time and mileage. – less
Ok for first job
Space Technologist (Current Employee), NCApril 3, 2014
Pay isn't great but it is a safe job and the company has many opportunities to transfer up the ladder.
Aggressively Expanding Company
Director of Operations (Current Employee), JacksonvilleApril 2, 2014
Acosta is an aggressively expanding company that is focused on dominating a number of different areas within the CPG world. In the last two years alone, Acosta has acquired dozens of smaller companies in an effort to build their portfolio. Within this environment I have learned a great deal about corporate management in a 35,000+ employee company.

Additionally, – more... as a member of management, my duties include overseeing operations in a 40,000 square foot facility and supervising a team of 10 associates. Most fellow employees are hard working and want to get the job done. The hardest part of the job comes with the new labor environment we all find ourselves in - doing the work of what used to be two or three others.

Beyond that, there is often a sense of family in my workplace which makes it easier to cope with the day to day struggles we all face and complete the mission. – less
It was fun and flaxable in the begginning, but it tuned up boring in the end.
Retail Coverage Associate (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 31, 2014
I was impressed by their remote management which I was surprised in the beginning. Be a retail coverage associate, we don't have an office that we need to clock in and out every day, and all the daily communication is via e-mail and phone calls thru regional manager.
POOR UPPER MANAGEMENT
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 27, 2014
Pros: worked unsupervised
Cons: poor upper management
IT WAS GOOD THAT I COULD WORK UNSUPERVISED. UPPER MANAGEMENT WAS NOT VERY RESPONSIVE,
can't seem to move up in the company, No raises
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Darien, CTMarch 26, 2014
Pros: not a stressful job, do what you gotta do then go home! mon-fri job
Cons: puts alot of millage on you car, milage reimbursment isnt that great
Have been a merchandiser with acosta for about two years now. I went from being part time doing store resets to now a full time associate representing to brands. I'm ok with my job for now but definitely looking for advancement. Great managers, always answer when I call. all communication is done by either phone or email. sucks they dont give you a – more... company car or give you a raise after a year, but will send you a certificate. – less
Decent place to work
Retail Coverage Specialist (Current Employee), Central MaineMarch 25, 2014
Overall, the work experience is decent. Hours can fluctuate from week to week and projects change constantly sometimes making the average work day more difficult than it needs to be. Management seems to be competent and will work with employees and offer remarkably flexible schedules.
Automotive Sales
Body language
Maintained eye contact
Good environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Macon, GAMarch 18, 2014
Pros: balanced life and work schedule
Cons: full time is tough to get
Great company! Easy to work with. Fun environment. I enjoyed resetting and doing
Love working for Acosta and the team
RCM (Former Employee), Longview WAMarch 16, 2014
Love working for Acosta and the team.
Like the traveling and the flexibility this job had to offer.
Friendly Workplace
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAMarch 15, 2014
Pros: not having alonger work day
Cons: meeting alot of new people, this type of job
I enjoy going to work each day knowing what my job will be for two weeks at a time before changing to new sets. Getting to see what a lot of the new products are before everyone else gets to see them. There is always something new to learn in this field. Like how to scan sets, work with the C.A.O. people and setting a new planogram. When setting new – more... planogram you must know how to read it and know how to measure correctly. Most of our co-workers get along well which makes my day fun and go fast. Management is ok for the most part. I know it is hard for a team lead to have 10-12 different people working under them and have them all get along. The hardest part of this job--(there is none for me) I understand it well and can do my job without any problems. At the end of the day it feels good knowing you did your set correctly and the customers will be able to shop and find everything neatly displayed. – less
Not a job for anyone looking to advance
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Fort Myers FloridaMarch 15, 2014
Pros: you dont need any experience
Cons: no raises, no bonuses, no future with the company
Ask for the highest amount of pay they will give you because that will be your rate of pay the entire time you are with the company. They do not give raises. People get hired at a higher rate of pay and you have to train them. Management only tells you what you want to hear and lie to you every chance they get.

1 2 3 4 5