Acosta Sales & Marketing

Acosta Sales & Marketing Employer Reviews

Hard working not enough compesation for wok
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 19, 2014
Pros: working by yourself
Cons: no pay raise
This job needs to give their employees who are out in the stores more pay raise and better mileage compensation.
Nice company to work for
Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Current Employee), Waukesha, WIAugust 12, 2014
I like that you can make your own hours and that you can work on your own.
Get to work in the public in fast paced atmosphere
Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Current Employee), Champaign, ILAugust 11, 2014
Pros: work in the public and part of a team
Cons: job is indoors, never outdoors
Represent clients and customers by resetting categories. Is the go between from store management to clients.
very productive work place
Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 10, 2014
Pros: good pay, loved the one on one with customers
Cons: there arent any
i had my own store ( compass ) arrive at my store, follow planogram complete daily resets, sign out at the end of day . loved all my co-workers. hardest part of my job was doing resets that involved moving or removing shelves. the most enjoyable part of my job was being self motivated and working with customers
Same thing everyday.
Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Current Employee), Perry, GAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: you get alot of free coupons
Cons: you have to travel. and the miliage they pay is not much.
Start the day from home, poll your tablet. While you are at the store you sign in, your have to answer about 450 questions, we stock, sell displays, check compliance on merchandise and handle in stocks. the hardest part of the job is dealing with all the dept. managers. and trying to sell the same displays over and over.
Great first Job
Business Manager Assistant (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSAugust 6, 2014
This would make a great first job. As long as you are a good seller there is lots of room for growth.
A job
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Dover, PAAugust 2, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: part time, no raises
Some cycles the planogram sets are light and we will be rotating and cleaning shelves until we leave. Other cycles are so heavy we are working frantically to get everything done because they want us out of the stores by 4:00. I have a great team lead but half of my co-workers are extremely lazy. There is nothing hard about this job. I use 1/3 of my – more... brain to do this job. You will never get a raise with this position. – less
Good company, a safe but low paying job
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 2, 2014
Pros: work your own hours as long as the job gets done properly and on time
Cons: not much chance of advancement, increase in salary or benefits
If you like working by yourself with a set goal in mind and the ability to work whatever hours are good for you, then this would be the perfect job setting for you.
Work at your time preference and without interference.
RCM (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 31, 2014
Great company to work for. Talk with management and gain insight and business intelligence.
no complaints
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Wheeling, WVJuly 28, 2014
Pros: it was relaxing, and they are very flexible.
It was a relaxed environment. They were very flexible. They understand. The manager were very intelligent about his job and a nice trainer,
Store gone
Project Leader/Merchandiser (Current Employee), Livermore, CAJuly 27, 2014
Pros: store gone
Cons: store gone
This company went under being beat by other video game companys
Love My Boss!
Field Service Rep (Current Employee), Missouri, Nebraska, KansasJuly 27, 2014
Pros: my boss
Cons: compensation
I love this job, the flexibility and the lady I work for.
I drive A LOT!
I am a bit disgruntled on their version of paid mileage. They use a UPS "as the crow flies" version which is about 10 miles short on most every "over 20" locations!
Variety of jobs offered
Merchandising Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 25, 2014
Pros: work the hours i want and schedule my work
Cons: no cons
I have been employed by Acosta for four years and have enjoyed the different aspects of the jobs offered. There is a variety available of jobs offered to me on our job dashboard. I only work occasionally with other team members. Management is appreciative of my efforts in getting the job done. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work – more... and schedule asssignments on my own. – less
mediocre
RCM (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 23, 2014
Great job experience, but no room for advancement, no raises, and not the best insurance.
Alot of traveling
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAJuly 20, 2014
Traveling long distances, with low compensation. Lack of communication.
HBC and Grocery
Category Analyst & Business Manager Assistant (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJuly 19, 2014
It wasn't that great of a place to work, extremely difficult to get leadership to give direction.
Difficult job with lack of training but great environment with good people.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: once mastering your own workload, you will soon feel like you yourself have grown substancially, not many bma's know their entire workload, and will realize you need to move on out for a better opportunity to meet your needs, you will grow here, but only so far.
Cons: you have to clock in and out for all breaks and lunches. you are always timed.
Typical day at work would be going through e-mails and printing out all of the most urgent assignments/projects that need to be done.
Whether it be creating contracts, new item forms, price changes, item maintenance forms or entering deals into several proprietary systems- there is always something to do.

I have learned how to ask questions, respond – more... to people as soon as I can, and be patient in my understanding that this job is always learning something new because many things change and a lot of your work load will get bigger and/or also consistently change.

Management is okay.

Co-workers are mostly nice people. Some are nosy and some are busibodies who can't seem to sit at their desks to do their adminstrative jobs.

Hardest part of this job is no more growth once you have learned all you can learn; even with added work or contrat formats changing- that kind of change becomes expected after a few years of working here. Also, the lack of training- which also becomes expected to figure things out yourself by asking questions and keeping detailed docments of your past and present work to use as examples.
One more thing that is frustrating about this company is the lack of appreciation- and the lack of financial appreciation- as in no raises and no bonuses- ever. Unless you go to school, finish a training program, and/or get your title changed- only when your title is changed or when you find a position outside of Acosta is when you will be giving yourself a chance for more growth- learning-wise and financially.

The most enjoyable part of this job is taking a walk everyday around a nice trail that surrounds the buildings. – less
Great place to work and a great group of coworkers
Lead Retail Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJJuly 16, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling
Cons: not many
Acosta is a great company to work for. The schedule is flexible and allows employee freedom of making their own schedules.
Wasnt horrible
Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee), Bloomington, INJuly 15, 2014
The job it self was great but the traveling costs never matched up with the paycheck.
Great hours and pay
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Atlanta, GaJuly 14, 2014
Fun job for the most part working by yourself. Company is going out of business in the Atlanta area. Great pay and hours, no one works on weekends or holidays. The managers are cool and very understanding.

1 2 3 4 5