Acosta Sales & Marketing

Acosta Sales & Marketing Employer Reviews

All i do while working for Acosta Customers
Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Former Employee), Richmond VA and Ashland VAFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: i can start my work calls as early as i like and getting paid for mileage
A.) A typical day at work for me is completing work calls for maintenance on video games putting up and removing signs, working with Walmart inventory, stocking game cases, assist Walmart staff with new game release and placement in game cases with the price. I also Assist Walmart staff with the maintenance on Straight Talk, Tracfone and Net10 phones and PC software games and to provide photograph of work completed as well as interacting with customers.

B) I learned how to work with other staff and even though I don't work for Walmart. I work in Walmart and no matter what I have learned to have a positive attitude no matter if its staff and or a customer I'm assisting.

C). Management and my co workers working together to get the job done as a team.

D). Explaining to the Walmart staff that we (Acosta) are there to help not to get them in trouble and to understand that Acosta is a business partner with Walmart.

E) No evening work and weekends off.
Very little potential for advancement.
Retail Continuity Merchandiser (Former Employee), Burlington, NCFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: helping associates that appreciated your help, helping them.
Cons: being on your feet for extended time and constant movement.
The job itself was satisfying and comfortable to perform. With the way the process is laid out it gave you a feeling of accomplishment and fulfillment. Working with associates at times was a little testy but overall that was not a ongoing problem.

A typical day would start at around seven am and work for eight hours at one store working on questions set forth for you. The hardest part of the job was being on your feet for eight hours and always on the move.

That said, there was never any dialogue of advancement or pay increases. I received no increase in two years and never any thing in incentives.

1 to 10 (ten the best) I would rate the job a 7.
Amazing support
Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Current Employee), Yuma, AZFebruary 16, 2015
Great for the independent worker, allows you to grow at your own pace, great work experience for the motivated worker, work is easily guided with the ability to build relationships
A NICE PLACE TO WORK. PEOPLE VERY HELPFUL. THEY DO WHAT THEY CAN FOR THE EMPLOYEES. A CHANCE FOR ADVANCEMENT IF WILLING TO RELOCATE.
RETAIL COVERAGE MERCHANDISER (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: scheduling freedom. able to work unhindered.
Cons: staff and hours reduction often
HELP GIVEN IF NEEDED, ANSWERS AVAILABLE TO QUESTIONS. FRIENDLY WORK ENVIROMENT. A GOOD TIER STRUCTURE YOU CAN RELY ON. WORK IS AT YOUR PACE AND BY YOURSELF.
Acosta is a great place to work. They work with you and help you get the job done.
Terrtitory Manger RSR (Current Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: insurance, flexable schedules, as long as you do not get on a bad list everything goes smooth.
Cons: the pay is not what it should be, i train people to do what i do, they start out making more then i
I love working for Acosta they are really family oriented and I like the ability to make my own schedule. I have 13 stores that I work with. Love the job. Just looking to better my family.
Fulfilling
Fleet Claims (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 5, 2015
Acosta is an amazing company. I enjoyed working there and my job role growing with the company. As Acosta acquired companies, our fleet inventory grew. I loved the challenge of researching and adding new and efficient ways to my job and re\responsibilities.
Productuve work place
Sales and Marketing Representative (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 4, 2015
Very nice company to be apart of. Manager has things well planned and ready to go on time with full explanations. Great job for people who prefer to work alone.
No advancing or raises
Manager (Current Employee), hackensack njFebruary 4, 2015
Cons: no raises, or moving up in the company
I don't think the Acosta as company is that bad . there is no advancing or raises with the company i was with them for 5 years . the 1 thing i can say about Acosta is that i always got my check on time
Awesome Company
Unit Manager (Current Employee), ChicagoFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: schedule flexibility
Great company with great pay and opportunity to advance within the company. Learned alot working higher levels of management and P&G business clients. Co workers are great and hardworking. Great part of the job is knowing that our team is helping make a impact in the stores and for our clients.
I absolutely LOVE this company!!!
Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee), Plattsburgh, NYFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing!!!
Acosta is probably the best company I have ever worked for! ( I was on a reset team, FT - NOT in an auditing position ). Being on the team made me feel incredible! The people are amazing and the job is different everyday. You have to travel - but you get paid for it. Compensation is GREAT compared to ANY OTHER marketing company. You start the day early and end the day early (off by 3pm). I can't remember anything about the benefits I was offered, or if I could get them. You are off every holiday. Basic day includes following a plan-o-gram to reset store merchandise areas (IE: Air fresheners, coffee etc). Then you will do that same job at each store you go to according to schedule. When the round is done at all the stores on the schedule, you will start a new round. (IE: store 1 on mondays, store 2 on tuesdays etc. You will do all coffee, air fresheners etc at each store until they are all done.) Then you move on to the next projects at the same stores. Each member on your team will be responsible for whatever you are assigned to for that rotation. The best part is you get to spend about 2 weeks with one team member doing the same project at different stores. You generally get to spend time with each person you work with. This builds GREAT work relationships! Moral at this job was always high! At the end of the day you will bring any backstock or discontinued items to the back and form relationships with store members. Again, forming more work relationships! Once you form a routine, you begin to feel like a family! You will follow the plan-o-grams, move/clean shelves, take out discontinued products or make room for new ones, build any displays, and communicate with co-workers and management. You will clean your area and ask for the team lead to approve your work. Then you go home. I LOVED THIS JOB and will go back as soon as possible!
Fun and exciting job
Unit Manager (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: quick promotion and great benefits!
I started out as a merchandiser and was promoted to Territory Manager, then Unit Manager quite quickly. It was a great learning experience and I had a lot of opportunities and benefits.
Was an okay place to Work.
Claims Resolution Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: decent pay, friendly enviroment
Cons: poor management, hard to advance
When I got hired here they did not have alot of work for me to do. They kept throwing me off to sit with other people to sit at their desk and pretty much watch them work. Im pretty sure not all acosta's are like this but the CRA postition I had in charlotte was a pretty bad experience.
productive and freindly place to work.
Client Customer Manager (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PaJanuary 30, 2015
Meeting with customers on a daily basis, any issues management were quick to react. the most enjoyable part of the job was being on your own and sending in your weekly accomplishments.
Great people and place to work for. They want you to succeed.
Field Account Manager (Current Employee), Greenvale, NYJanuary 28, 2015
The company is a great place to work for. They take care of their employees. They want them to succeed. Great training and perks but the salaries are not great. Just started a bonus program this year.
Terrible Company to work for
Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Former Employee), Lansing, ILJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Terrible company no pay raises, low hours, and bad Unit Managers. Company cut back hours for P&G Purple Team. Managers harassed team to get on hands fixed in stores, but store managers did not want to assist in fixing the issue.
Overall ok but has room for improvement
RCM (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 26, 2015
I have worked for Mosaic Sales Solutions for 10 years when they merged with Acosta. Mosaic was a dream job for me. I loved it. Just enough hours and the politics of the job were understandable and easy to work with. However once Acosta became the controlling company immediately we had to cut back on hours! We weren't going over 32 hours anyway but I had 4 stores these 10 years and was easily able to get my work done with plenty of time to spare but they took 2 of my stores away saying no RCM will have more than 2 stores. That cut my income that I was used to for 10 years in half! Since the Christmas rush is over I am working an average of 9 hours a week! I cannot pay my bills and have begged the whole time for me to keep these stores. Their response was it was too much driving. Each store was exactly 30 miles from my home. The man they hired and had me train drives 95 miles ONE way to go to the farthest store. I have great rapport with these stores have become very close to some of the employees. Some have even called the company to complain about them taking the stores from me. I've come to realize they have no intention of giving me more stores so I must obtain additional employment to stay afloat.
n/a
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), n/aJanuary 24, 2015
ok job, you can set your own hours and work days. You receive a lot of products to travel with and place in the different store that you are assigned too. Overall it is an ok job. I have learned how to use time management, which is very good. Typical work day is traveling from store to store and counting and placing items in there correct area.
The job I like. The company not so much.
Retail Coverage Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: work independently
Cons: part time, but have to be willing to work on any day of the week
A typical day for me is to go into a supermarket and scan there product with a MC 65 to make sure the product is on the shelf. I also check the produce for spoilage. Four days a week I clean and stock juice coolers at the front of the store. The best part of this job is that I get to work independently. I work with the people in the stores sometime, which they are always nice. There's really not any thing about my job that is hard. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's not full time. My UM is always helpful, there when I need him.
Fantastic job
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Southwest FLJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: schedule
Cons: route
A great company to be employed be and to work for, especially in SWFL. The people and environment are great and working environment is fantastic for friendly, motivated people.
Great atmospshere, very pro work/life
Sr. Space Technologist (Current Employee), Salisbury, NCJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: work life balance, very independent work
Great talent very eager new company. Is a brokerage so job stability is questionable, compensation could be higher based on other companies with same careers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Acosta Sales & Marketing

Acosta Sales & Marketing is a leading full-service sales and marketing agency providing outsourced headquarter sales, retail – Read more

Acosta Sales & Marketing Photos