Acosta Sales & Marketing

Acosta Sales & Marketing Employee Reviews

Great place
Retail coverage Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  WisconsinJanuary 7, 2016
as a retail coverage merchandiser you are assigned a territory in which you do your store calls. Sometimes you get different store calls weekly and you get a budgeted time for each call. Pretty simple for those who have experience doing it, overall easy job and decent pay for merchandising
friendly co workers
flex team (Current Employee) –  Albemarle, NCJanuary 6, 2016
it was a very good place to work I was a temporary employee so I couldn't stay I would have if there was a position available.
Pros
co workers and enviorment
Cons
temporary job
Flexibility and physicality a plus
Retail Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 31, 2015
Enjoyed the work that I did. Was physical, but not over demanding, and the flexibility of being home at night and on weekends was a plus.
Pros
flexible and not boring
Cons
travel was extensive
its ok place to work
Business Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNDecember 23, 2015
Acosta sales and Marketing is ok place to work. fixed work hours. not much to advance in the company. management is not very helpful. pay range is low compare to other companies. their benefits are ok
Great
Manager (Current Employee) –  GuamDecember 18, 2015
Love this job..I wouldnt be here for 10 years if I didnt. Wish they provided 401k. I would like to move around the company more often.
Acosta
Business Manager's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PADecember 16, 2015
Good company to work for, but unless you were in management there were no increases in sight. It appeared management could have done a better job with respect to balancing work loads among the clerical staff. Some had a very lax workload and others were stretched to the max.
Pros
Nice people and atmosphere.
Nice company to work for, very flexible schedule
RMC (Current Employee) –  Southern CaliforniaDecember 15, 2015
Working with stores in setting endcaps, fixing oos's, and maintaining product on shelves. Need the ability to communicate with team leads and other associates.
Good company to work for.
Retail Coverage Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, WVDecember 7, 2015
Best job I ever had, didn't have to depend on other people to get
your job done, if it didn't get done it's on you. The best boss I've
ever had
Pros
Very flexible work schedule. Always had time for my family.
Cons
Only part time job.
A typical Day at Work
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 6, 2015
• Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete set/project work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology. Report, discuss, observation, and issues with ASAP Senior Area Manager.
Productive and enjoy working with my co-workers.
Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Lansdale, PADecember 4, 2015
Entering into a store with smiling faces and being greeted with a hello. When you come to work with a positive outlook your day will turn out to be positive. You give the management to respect to help them to get the jobs completed. Helping co-workers to get their work done gives them a feeling of caring for someone. I have not found anything that was too hard unless there was a shelf to be moved. Working around people that loved their jobs and enjoyed coming to work everyday to help others. New projects that are challenging and exciting to learn.
very flexible
sales rep (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 30, 2015
flexible and works around my schedule with my other job. I work this job part time and its not hard at all. Its about 3 or 4 days out the week and the hours are pretty reasonable
It is what you make it to be
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Anywhere. depends how far you want to driveNovember 21, 2015
Management was bad. at least mine was. for the GR area. I was always on my own having to make decisions that were above my pay grade.

It was nice because you in a sense were able to make your own schedule.

A lot of unpredicted problems arise and being by yourself almost 95% of time. It gets frustrating.

No real training

Pay is okay.. but there are no bonuses or pay raises.

Offer dental and eye insurance
Large company
Project Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 21, 2015
This is a good company to work for, with one exception, they don't ever give raises. That is the only thing I can find wrong with this company.
Cons
No raises
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 20, 2015
I enjoy my job...I work with some great people. I have learned a lot about the business/job I do. I would love to move up in the company
great workplace
administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 19, 2015
I am a contracted worker for this company. Ever since my first day working here I have felt good. I always get advise on what to do better in my own job skills, They have a lot of employee based events from potlucks to employee of the month with free breakfast. The pay rate is decent from what I have been told by my co-workers (i get paid by the staffing agency). The only negative thing I can say is they do not have an updated kitchen area so if you are not into making lunches for work plan on spending a good amount of time and money eating out.
Pros
various employee events, multiple paid days off (holidays)
Cons
short breaks, no updated kitchen
I have been with Acosta a long time
Reset Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MINovember 19, 2015
Acosta is a very well known national company and represents many top clients and great employees . Acosta uses the latest technology for there employees and services retail stores from military , big chain stores like Kroger to convenient stores.
Great group of people who work at Acosta
Sr Business Intelligence Developer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 18, 2015
Besides the usual politics, Acosta is a great place to work. Unfortunately there is a high turn-around of employees & managers so it is hard to get adjusted to the constant changes. The great employees that help the company function had great ideas to take Acosta to the next level, unfortunately many of the great ideas fell on deaf ears with upper management.
Pros
Good work/family balance
Cons
High turn around with managers and their employees
Flexible Shedule
Dannon Sales Representaive (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 16, 2015
This is a great job if You enjoy lots of driving and making your own hours, a good supplement income but no means a solid job great for moms students or retired people.
Pros
good hours no weekends
Cons
alot of driving lack of benefits
not for me
Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MINovember 15, 2015
I would travel to different stores to stock and or set up displays. I would take pictures and report back to the client. Store included Supermarkets and Dollar Stores.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
short hours and travling
Overall
Retail Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Waverly, IANovember 14, 2015
Always something interesting to work on along with a different store on daily basis.
Travel on a daily basis.
Friendly and positive environment.
Pros
Friendly and positive environment
Cons
Travel