Acosta Sales & Marketing

Acosta Sales & Marketing United States Employee Reviews

Company is growing
Manager, Key Accounts (Former Employee), n/aDecember 10, 2014
Pros: represents some quality clients
May be a good entry-level job. Follow your position description.
Excellent place to work
Senior Shopper Insights Manager, Kroger Team (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 10, 2014
Pros: no micromanagement, coworkers are positive and helpful
Cons: compensation is fair. work can sometimes be fast paced.
Positive team atmosphere. Management respects employees.
Good company to work for
merchandiser (Current Employee), Lubbock,TexasDecember 6, 2014
Pros: meeting other people, working in other stores
Cons: can not think of any at the moment
I feel I would enjoy working with Acosta as I have been a professional organizer.
Great place to work but my area does not have a career path.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Irving, TXDecember 6, 2014
Mosaic/Acosta is a great companyto work for: innovative, creative work with clients and the employees all work together and have fun at the same time. Just wished by area of the company had a career path for me and others in this role.
meet alot of nice people.
Associate (Current Employee), hackensack njDecember 5, 2014
Pros: they pay some mileage for travel.
Cons: you get 4 days vacation for the year
hardiest part of this job is very physical.alot of traveling. work with many different personalities.
A good Company to work for
Manager of a large Territory (Former Employee), Bentonville, ARDecember 4, 2014
Pros: company benefits
Cons: traveling to much occasional travel would be good.
They are constantly changing . You could be in one area today and tomorrow another. The same for the different teams. You could be on one team for a year and all of a sudden switched to another without reason or notice. But that is this industry. I enjoyed my work with Acosta as a manager and if not for a group of us laid off I would still be there. The travel for my area was long up to 250 miles one way and lots of overnights for a manager. If you a RCM they are trying to keep you close to your home location. The reporting they use for the store calls is great and efficient. The Management team seems to stand behind you and you work independently most of the time so they have a lot of trust in people.
Decent in the short-term
Retail Coverage Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, CODecember 3, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling, travel, fuel compensation
Cons: no opportunity for advancement, menial labor, so-so benefits
With no opportunity for advancement from my position (I was informed of this fact before I was hired), this job is workable in the short-term but should obviously not be anyone's target for the long-term. My manager has done right by me and has made my working life quite manageable. The work itself is fairly tedious and mindless and gets dull almost immediately. Even so, the pay is decent enough and the scheduling is quite flexible. The main issue I have with working for Acosta is that many of the seasonal and short-order projects that we do from time to time often come down from corporate at the last minute and give us very little time to prepare. Other than that, it's kept a roof over my head and my bills paid if nothing else.
flexiable work hours
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 28, 2014
management has been changed, new management micro manages,
pay is average, no pay raises yearly, quarterly, working just because I need a job.
Boring job
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 25, 2014
Pros: free stuff
Cons: boring long hours
Yes is true I was able to do my own schedules, however I never understood why do I have to spend 2 or 3 hours in one store answering questions that only took me 15 to 30 minutes to answer. After that I was just killing the time inside the stores, the company gives a tablet where the schedule is save for 4 weeks. And of course a GPA is there active tracking every steps no issue for me.
This a PT only job, no full time, the good thing is that everyone gets benefits. Overall, flexible company lack of hours, boring system this is a perfect job for someone retired, with young kids trying to kill some time. Not for someone full of energy and ambitious. Is Boring long days
good place to work
merchandiser (Current Employee), n/aNovember 22, 2014
use tablet to check on out of stocks and put out displays, being able to have a working relationship with the managers.
ok place to work
Merchandiser/Re-setter (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CANovember 20, 2014
Pros: other team members
Cons: not enough money, team leads are awful
If you just need a job to tide yo over for awhile then this is where to go. Although my managers and supervisors at Acosta were very helpful and supportive, it's the team leads of other companies that were the problem
nothing to brag about.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Brea, CaNovember 18, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: tablets and computer system
Its an okay company I wish it was more hours. If then It would be okay.
acosta sales &marketing
retail merchandiser (Current Employee), Wichita KsNovember 16, 2014
Is an excellent place to work. except they don't give you enough hours to live off of.
Typical day at work
Team Lead (Current Employee), Miami, FLNovember 16, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: pay
We could start anytime between 3 am to 7 am depending on what we are doing. 3 am starts we usually have to move whole aisle too another aisle. There are different company working together to get the job done. 7 am start are brand new store that haven't open yet we have to set up everything from the ground up. I have learned a lot
like the in and out of marketing. My management team doesn't really care about there employee. Some or my co-workers are great but some are not. The ones that are not always take there time and want too go home early and leave everyone else doing there work. The hardest part of my job is doing all of my work and going and finishing someone else job. I always get the hardest section to do then when I'm done I go help anther people.The most enjoyable thing at my job is i get to travel and I work with some great people. I'm always meeting new people.
Wonderful
Impact Retail Services Merchandiser (Current Employee), waverly, tnNovember 11, 2014
Pros: milage
Cons: lack of hours
Great experience. Scheduling flexible. Self motivated type work. Pay is great. Driving is required but compensated for. Wonderful benefits and incentives. Need more hours though.
Rewarding Career
Mosaic Game On Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 11, 2014
Pros: schedule
Cons: n/a
A great place to work. I like the work schedule and working on a team.
Awesome
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Current Employee), Wichita Falls, TXNovember 10, 2014
Pros: very family oriented
Cons: i cant think of one thing
My typical day at work starts with accepting assignments or scheduling projects assigned to me. Then I go out and complete these projects. The manager that I have is amazing, he always works with me, and we have a great line of communication. I can call him or send him and email and he responds quickly to me. He listens to what I say and takes into consideration what I am telling him. He appreciates the feedback and I feel that this is a great company to work for. I cant say enough good things about this company and the management there. The best part is that when he sees that I am having trouble of any kind he is right there to help me up and to help me show that I can overcome what ever it is that is going on.
Great Job
Outside Sales Rep (Current Employee), WashingtonNovember 8, 2014
Great Place to work, I enjoy making my own route and we work as a team. That's important.
Flexable hours, new challenges, fun!
Service Merchandiser (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 6, 2014
Pros: fun, new challenges, and flexable hours
Cons: part time, would like full time
Assist callers with pulling their credit report and navigating through 13 different
websites. Soft retention in keeping customers as members on our website.
Processed monthly membership fees and transactional fees.
Many expectedresults were against market rules
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 4, 2014
Pros: the health insurance had good coverage
Cons: had to do company work in am and pm that was not in the paid hours.
download objectives and check/reply e-mail before leaving in Am. Arrive at !st call of the day, complete objectives, check zero sales, check and attempt to correct out of stock items. try to get product ordered. Attempt to sale in display products and put up Point of sale items. Get to next call and repeat. get home, or motel, download completed work, check/ reply to e-mails. I enjoyed most of my co-workers, as well as my direct supervisors. Upper management seemed to have unrealistic expectations. The business managers would pass down objectives that were against the perspective company rules.

About Acosta Sales & Marketing

Acosta Sales & Marketing is a leading full-service sales and marketing agency providing outsourced headquarter sales, retail – Read more

Acosta Sales & Marketing Salaries