It was really a place to Learn more and more and thus, became able to work as a Technical Recruiter
US Staffing for IT and Non IT positions for many US clients
• Involved in full cycle Recruitment involving sourcing, identifying, and interviewing, screening and placing personnel in quick turnaround time for contract and contract to hire positions.
• Making offers, creating contracts and closing candidates that can help actualize corporate missions etc.
• Possess knowledge of sales and recruiting processes including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, tracking, salary negotiations, and closing.
• Effectively recruited candidates through Internet research, internal database, referrals, and other strategies
• Understanding the client requirements, coordinating for short listing and screening including preliminary interview of the candidates
• Handled all the IT and clinical positions involving combination of complex skill sets and rare technologies.
• Dealing with candidates on CITIZEN, GC and H1B, etc. Negotiating the rates on Contract, Contract to hire basis.
• Having soft negotiation skills on W2, Corp-to-Corp and 1099.
• Expertise in using job portals like Job Diva,Dice, Monster, Dice etc.