Acro Service Corporation Employee Reviews

Fast Pace
Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTOctober 11, 2017
The expectations were for each employee to pull 5 Pallets of 48 boxes to be shredded a day. I really gave it my all then I were relocated to re-box which was very fast pace. Expectation was to re-box 14 boxes an hour.
Pros
The pay is great
Cons
It's a fast pace stress induced enviroment.
Very co-operative
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 5, 2017
This job provides you with plenty of opportunity's. They always listen to what you have to say. The employees work with you to try and get you the best position.
Acro Service Corporation
Underwriter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 3, 2017
Acro Service Corp was a great company to work for and with. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking employment. I wish the position would have lasted more than a year.
Pros
Fair salary
Cons
long work hours
Owners are great
Onsite Client Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 26, 2017
I worked for Acro or 15 years. Acro was an awesome place to work until our HR came in. Could not deal with HR. HR never took care of issues, only took care of things effecting her directly. I left because of the HR Manager.
Cons
Hr
Doesn't stand up for their employees/no raises or benefits
Contracted Analyst for Consumers Energy (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MISeptember 14, 2017
Would not work for this company again. They make promises of "regular" raises but never actually give you the raise no matter how many years you've worked for them.
Good employer
Program Manager, MSP VMS (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 26, 2017
Leadership is hands off, relationships based on trust and open communication. Sometimes reactive, but pull together to meet commitments. Management is always available on and offline. Systems are good, benefits are top.
Pros
Flexible, fun, empowering, growth opportunities
Cons
can be reactive, but swiftly regroups to solve challenges
never again
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 7, 2017
No paid time off, acro supervisors are difficult to reach and CLUELESS. They don't place in a new location you when the work dries up. Healthcare was okay. unfortunately it took longer than it should have for them to agree they legally needed to give you healthcare.
Fun and Relaxed Environment
Adminstrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMay 31, 2017
My department had an awesome team, we all got along and worked as a team. My manager was friendly, factual, firm and fair.

I was allowed to work around my school schedule as I completed my Masters Degree. If I was not relocating I would not be considering leaving at this time.
Pros
I was allowed to leave early to atrtend school while obtaining my Masters Degree
Great place to work.
Certified Professional Coder (Former Employee) –  RemoteMay 10, 2017
Has great structure in the way that business is ran. Has a great system in place for coding and accessing reports. Lots of space from managements to get the job done.
Good for freshers
Technical / IT recruiter (Former Employee) –  MichiganApril 13, 2017
My first company I really enjoyed working over their and learned lot many things as it was my first company after my college the people over their really help me to make feel comfortable and get use to corporate world.
Productive and fun workplace
Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJApril 3, 2017
Acro is a professional company I love my position I've been placed in - I have been here over a year now and I've gained experience in different areas I am very pleased with this company.
Data entry
Data Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, OHMarch 24, 2017
On a typical day at work, I always started with checking on the days priorities. Once that was done, I continued on work at hand.

It is always a learning experience working with engineers and model shop personnel
Excellent opportunity.. I love my job....KUDOS to ANAND and ABDUL....
Supply Chain Management (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAMarch 23, 2017
Very professional personnel at Acro and meticulous attention to detail....Great opportunity..... Always available to answer questions quickly. High 5.
Great learning Experience!
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 2, 2017
I have learned a lot more customer service skills working where I work as well as how to multitask a lot better. I have learned how to calculate finances , as well as work with various different windows platforms.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Not Permanent
nice place to work
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 25, 2016
Acro Service Corp is a wonderful place to work. They always had temporary assignments available. The process of submitting time sheets for payment was very easy to understand.
Fair Job Placement
Sr. Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 27, 2016
Company excel in placing candidates in companies with global or pending global appeal. Companies are well known without candidates engaging in research.
Work from home flexibility opportunity was the best.
Pros
Placement with companies with attractive work and home life balance
Cons
management style often bias, pretentious or off putting
Contractual positions assigned
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXNovember 26, 2016
The contractual position I was assigned to worked great for my needs. I enjoyed the people and the daily tasks. I contributed to a team in a call center handling patient calls and processing upwards of 1,000 pieces of mail daily; as well as other projects as requested.
They Go Back On Commitments Made in the Interview Process
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2016
This is an unethical organization. They make commitments to their candidates, we take the job, then, they go back on their word. I have had this happen twice, the last time in a large way that is inexcusable. I was told I would be paid for a holiday if I would have been working it. I was told I would receive a retention bonus of 1/2 that of a full timer. They have screwed me over on both counts. I will do all I can to be sure that people, and organizations know this is not a reputable company.
Know the owner and not good words to say
home owner in co=op she used to manage (Former Employee) –  Prior to her owning AcroAugust 16, 2016
The owner has a horrible reputation by most who know her for any length of time. She is a rip off. This woman wants money long before the closing which is unethical by any standard of doing business. I have witnessed this woman going against the Park attorney and destroying the tape of the board meeting. The woman takes credit for what everyone else does as though she did the work.
I have known this woman since the day I purchased a home in Alligator Park in 1999.
This company is a scam!!
surface technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 27, 2016
I worked for this company at Bell optical. The lack communication and they are not organized, I worked for this company and they refused to pay me up till now, my assignment ended in June and since then I have sent several emails and calls but they would only promise to pay me and at the end nothing is done. They are shady , cunning and trained con artist. Please avoid them by all means> If you want to do free labor then do not hesitate to accept their offer
Pros
nothng
Cons
They dont pay for labor, not organized, lack of communication