Acro Service Corporation

Acro Service Corporation Employer Reviews

Ok
Data Analyst Contractor (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 19, 2013
This is my review. My love is as a fever, longing still
For that which longer nurseth the disease;
Feeding on that which doth preserve the ill,
The uncertain sickly appetite to please.
My reason, the physician to my love,
Angry that his prescriptions are not kept,
Hath left me, and I desperate now approve,
Desire his death, which physic did except.
Past – more... cure I am, now reason is past care,
And frantic-mad with evermore unrest;
My thoughts and my discourse as madmen's are,
At random from the truth vainly express'd;

For I have sworn thee fair, and thought thee bright,
Who art as black as hell, as dark as night. – less
great communication
Senior UG NX87.0 Designer (D4) (Former Employee), Livonia, MISeptember 23, 2013
great job shop! great communication to off site employees.
State of New Jersey Human Resources Department
General File Clerk (Former Employee), Hammonton, NJAugust 21, 2013
Pros: co-workers are very pleasant and helpful.
Cons: filing all day can become very boring.
Filing all day with little or no contact with the rest of the department is not for everyone but I didn't think it was too bad.
I learned the importance of how accurate filing is to the department as well as to the employees of this organization.
Management was very nice and allowed you to do your job.
Typical Contract house
Assembly technician (Former Employee), Livonia, MIJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: no interview
Cons: only lasted four weeks
Position was at EATON in Warrendale PA and was only part time work, only worked two days a week despite the fact I was told it was urgent opening and was a full time position.
A rewarding company to work for
Program Manager (Current Employee), Livonia, MIDecember 13, 2012
Pros: people, work envrionment, rewards, work-life balance
Cons: far from my home, no lunch service in the building.
I came to Acro in 2011 from another staffing company. At Acro I find great people, and great rewards for great work. The environment here is welcoming, and the company is a well-oiled machine. I was able to hire in and start working with my department on projects right away. Something I really admire about the company is their values. If you have a – more... strong work ethic, you will be rewarded for it. I am in the middle of my career and I would love to stay with Acro until my retirement. Acro works with many respectable Fortune 500 companies and has a great reputation within the staffing industry. I have made great connections since I've joined, and I am proud to be an employee here. – less
Engaging and Flexible Environment
Current Acro Employee (Current Employee), Livonia, MIDecember 12, 2012
Pros: flexible, environment, and engaging managers
Cons: growth phase = growing pains, but they are getting better!
Ever since Acro started their monthly team meetings the amount employees engage with other departments and their managers has increased. Also, Acro gives the employees great flexibility when it comes to working their schedule. Acro is going through a termendous growth phase and because of this their have been some growing pains, but they are working – more... themselves out. – less
Great Place To Work!!!!
Associate (Current Employee), Livonia, MIDecember 11, 2012
Acro is a stable and growth oriented company with over 30 years of success in business! The Company provides a comfortable work environment and encourages team members to contribute to the strategies that shape the organizations growth opportunities and corporate culture! Team members encouraged to achieve success through fun friendly competition. Compensation – more... is competitive and while performance expectations are high, top performers are recognized for their exceptional performance. And, because benefits are an important part of the career decisions made today, the Company also offers a complete array of benefits to allow team members to care for EVERY member of their family as they even offer veterinary insurance! Management is willing to take the time to mentor and share their years of industry knowledge. – less
Welcoming Work Environment, Friendly Colleagues, Opportunity for Growth
Recuiting Team Member (Current Employee), Livonia, MIDecember 10, 2012
Pros: welcoming work environment, expansive benefit offerings, encourages team building and recognizes and rewards top performers
Cons: currently going through a culture change but making improvements for the better!
Acro provides a comfortable, welcoming work environment and encourages a team culture while recognizing individual contributions toward meeting company goals!
OVERWORKED and UNDERPAID
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee), Livonia, MISeptember 15, 2012
Not appreciated at position any longer, owners have lost vision of what actally keeps this business beating.

December 11, 2012

Don't the owners offer additional skills training at their expense to assist in developing existing skills? I believe that would show they ARE invested in their team members!

A place to learn and grow...
Business Dev./ Recruitment Manager (Former Employee), Pasadena CaAugust 1, 2012
Pros: good business, great customer base
Cons: unstable management. my boss was not very supportive.
Overall Acro was a good company. I must say there was a sense of an unstable management environment. My boss was not very supportive. I created all the salesmarketing tools without any feedback which was frustrating.

The Corporate Headquarter's wanted to save money so they decided to close the Pasadena division. So I was laid off. If I wanted to move – more... to Michigan I could have stayed with the company but moving at the time was not an option.

On a positive note, working here forced me to be very independent and I was able to close the sale without any help. This experience gave me the confidence to breakaway and start my own business. – less
Good work/life balance
Manager (Current Employee), Livonia, MIJuly 13, 2012
Good approach to allowing a work/life balance. Highly involved management team. Great group of co-workers.
Military
Safety Engineer (Former Employee), Newport News, VAApril 9, 2012
Pros: training and travel
Cons: might have to deploy to war zones
Excellent experience. Provides lots of good benefits. Traveled the world and met many people.
Average Good Comapny
IT & Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), UAEOctober 21, 2014
Good for freshers
Typical day at work
OK OK management
your co-workers good
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
It was really a place to Learn more and more and thus, became able to work as a Technical Recruiter
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Basti, UPSeptember 25, 2014
US Staffing for IT and Non IT positions for many US clients
• Involved in full cycle Recruitment involving sourcing, identifying, and interviewing, screening and placing personnel in quick turnaround time for contract and contract to hire positions.
• Making offers, creating contracts and closing candidates that can help actualize corporate missions – more... etc.
• Possess knowledge of sales and recruiting processes including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, tracking, salary negotiations, and closing.
• Effectively recruited candidates through Internet research, internal database, referrals, and other strategies
• Understanding the client requirements, coordinating for short listing and screening including preliminary interview of the candidates
• Handled all the IT and clinical positions involving combination of complex skill sets and rare technologies.
• Dealing with candidates on CITIZEN, GC and H1B, etc. Negotiating the rates on Contract, Contract to hire basis.
• Having soft negotiation skills on W2, Corp-to-Corp and 1099.
• Expertise in using job portals like Job Diva,Dice, Monster, Dice etc. – less