ACS, Inc Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Senior Phone Representative (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAAugust 19, 2015
They offered no benefits. Had to deal with some truly awful people over the phone. Pay was based on how quickly you were able to resolve an issue which went against everything I had ever learned about good quality customer service.
hardworking and fast paced work plase
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 18, 2015
It was a nice and fun place to work. Loved the experiance i gained from working there. It was reliable and consistant and that's what i was looking for. Made me appreciate Customer service. Now I' dloke to see where it can take me.
Great company to work for.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Westmont, ILMay 18, 2015
Pros: Free lunches.
Cons: New management micro managing.
The owner is very generous with pay and benefits. Mostly great people. Excellent cross training. Good hours, no overtime. Quiet environment.
Opportunity awaits
Membership Consultant Billing Supervisor (Former Employee), Frostburg, MDApril 19, 2015
Pros: Micromanagement
Cons: No growth potential
In a rural area with limited jobs this company is a rescue. This is an optimal call center setting with great potential. A typical day begins with your headset and login. Customer service is a rewarding career. I would liked to have seen investment in the staffs skills; more training. The hardest part of the job is setting in one stop all day unable to disconnect.
Motivaton
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2015
Working for ACS, helped me to advance my customer relation skills. I enjoyed the communication spent between myself and clients.
Not a good company to work for.
Tier 1 Technical Support for Apple CPU (Former Employee), Tualatin, ORMarch 4, 2015
Cons: too many
Answered calls for Apple Computer. This was a third party company contracted to do technical support for Apple. The company was ruthless, did not care about associates, management did not keep any of their promises, and their work requirements were not realistic to the job at hand.
Good start off
Claims Data Entry (Former Employee), KeeamokuJanuary 28, 2015
Busy
Data entry of HCFA and UB 92
Good management
good co-workers
pressure
accomplishments and completion of tasks
Fun Workplace. Very laid back and a comfortable environment to be around.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: sat anywhere we wanted to and changed our views or scenery
Cons: people there were rude and they stole peoples food out of the fridge
I think that ACS was a very good place to work. I enjoyed it very much and i stayed there for awhile. If i could go back there and work again i would. I left because I moved back to California to work for my Grandfather before he passed away last year.
High stress
Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Lexington, KYDecember 17, 2014
Pros: had a cash cafe
Cons: high stress
I supported one of the Presidents of the Americas. I maintained a highly professional demeanor, complicated travel plans, gatekeeper, answered phones, reviewed/updated expense reports, compiled and analyzed data.
fun workplace
Customer care/third party verifier (Former Employee), Sandy, UTSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: free lunches, good supervisors
Cons: healthcare
I typically liked working at ACS, Inc. Good work environment, positive feedback, good incentives.
High paced inbound call center
SLR Provider Support Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 16, 2014
A typical day consist of 100 + inbound calls with a focus on average call time and overall quality.
Every enjoyable place to work
Warehouse/Shipping & Receiving Clerk/Repair Tech (Former Employee), Westmont, ILMarch 13, 2014
Management has to be to fast pace, very hot head.

Management only does it one way his way

Co-worker are ok but some are kiss butts
Extremely high call volume call center.
Team Lead/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: location.
Cons: compensation
Extremely high call volume call center with little compensation. No team building involvement. Strictly work and no fun.
Production based
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Henderson, NCFebruary 8, 2014
Handling customer issues via inbound calls following state guidelines. I learned to follow strict guidelines and to handle very frustrated customers. The management team was efficient and very hands-on. The hardest part of the job was not being able to help a customer due to the state guidelines.
Love Job
Receptionist/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Liverpool, NYFebruary 5, 2014
My typical day of work would be recieving and forwardung calls, entering credit card information into systems, Taking payments, Updating project boards, created documents
Relaxing low stress job
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee), Monticello, KYJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: enjoyable work
Cons: office politics
The work itself at this job is low stress and fairly easy. If it was only the work this would be the perfect job. Unfortunately too much office politics goes on to make it the best of work environments
Pressured in certain areas to complete tasks that may go pass the required time of completion.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cary, NCJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: enjoyed working with computers and interacting with customers.
Cons: favoritism and lack of support for job performance well done for certain employees.
Didn't feel I would be able to advance and learn things required to improve certain customer service skills. Most things were rushed and not completely understandable.
very useful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 16, 2013
this site is very convenient and helpful in getting in touch with employers
A wonderful place for young ones to start out
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Lexington, KYNovember 19, 2013
Pros: everything... everyone is so nice
Cons: the pay could be a little higher
Let me just say, that the team here is one of the best teams I have worked with,,,, They will help you strive to be your best, and they love to just lay back and chil for a bit and make you feel comfortable....... This is a great place to work for young students...... Go for it
It was okay.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Henderson, NCNovember 6, 2013
Pros: the co-workers were nice.
Cons: did not like the rotate of shift every 3 months
The job was not hard. I enjoyed assisting the customers. But they only allowed 2 to 3 mins per customer, your pay was based on how long you were on the phone, and it took that last to pull them up, alot of them did not have their acct. info. so you had to try and find their phone #. address, etc. in order to assist them.
I left because Corporate Express called us back.