ACS, Inc

ACS, Inc Employer Reviews

Every enjoyable place to work
Warehouse/Shipping & Receiving Clerk/Repair Tech (Former Employee), Westmont, ILMarch 13, 2014
Management has to be to fast pace, very hot head.

Management only does it one way his way

Co-worker are ok but some are kiss butts
Extremely high call volume call center.
Team Lead/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: location.
Cons: compensation
Extremely high call volume call center with little compensation. No team building involvement. Strictly work and no fun.
Production based
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Henderson, NCFebruary 8, 2014
Handling customer issues via inbound calls following state guidelines. I learned to follow strict guidelines and to handle very frustrated customers. The management team was efficient and very hands-on. The hardest part of the job was not being able to help a customer due to the state guidelines.
Love Job
Receptionist/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Liverpool, NYFebruary 5, 2014
My typical day of work would be recieving and forwardung calls, entering credit card information into systems, Taking payments, Updating project boards, created documents
Relaxing low stress job
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee), Monticello, KYJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: enjoyable work
Cons: office politics
The work itself at this job is low stress and fairly easy. If it was only the work this would be the perfect job. Unfortunately too much office politics goes on to make it the best of work environments
Pressured in certain areas to complete tasks that may go pass the required time of completion.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cary, NCJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: enjoyed working with computers and interacting with customers.
Cons: favoritism and lack of support for job performance well done for certain employees.
Didn't feel I would be able to advance and learn things required to improve certain customer service skills. Most things were rushed and not completely understandable.
very useful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 16, 2013
this site is very convenient and helpful in getting in touch with employers
A wonderful place for young ones to start out
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Lexington, KYNovember 19, 2013
Pros: everything... everyone is so nice
Cons: the pay could be a little higher
Let me just say, that the team here is one of the best teams I have worked with,,,, They will help you strive to be your best, and they love to just lay back and chil for a bit and make you feel comfortable....... This is a great place to work for young students...... Go for it
It was okay.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Henderson, NCNovember 6, 2013
Pros: the co-workers were nice.
Cons: did not like the rotate of shift every 3 months
The job was not hard. I enjoyed assisting the customers. But they only allowed 2 to 3 mins per customer, your pay was based on how long you were on the phone, and it took that last to pull them up, alot of them did not have their acct. info. so you had to try and find their phone #. address, etc. in order to assist them.
I left because Corporate Express – more... called us back. – less
productive but schedualing was not done correctly
KEC Technician (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMOctober 24, 2013
Pros: managment was easy to work with. fun friendly enviorment. pay
Cons: schedualing and management.
This job would have been a very delightful job however the hours were generally between 930 PM and 630 AM which was tough. there were a lot of times were i would get a text an hour before i had to work letting me know that i had to work then.
Receptionist/Back Office Specialist
Receptionist/Back Office Specialist (Former Employee), Pikeville, KYOctober 17, 2013
I became receptionist after a couple of year of being a Back Office Specialist...where I processed orders for customers and assisted with issues or concerns that they may have had. I have always enjoyed working with and trying to meet the needs of the customers.
Nice people
Patient Care Representative (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: contract position
Worked at the county assistance office. Wonderful job. Loved helping the people
horrible company to work for,
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 16, 2013
I have been in the customer service industry for25 years and I have never worked for a more dishonest company. This was the worst job I have ever had.
This is a good starter job
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAAugust 8, 2013
This is a call center starts early in the morning getting calls from the east coast. Easy to get through the calls. The management is always changing.
Not a worthing professional environment
Customer Care Billing Agent (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 5, 2013
I like the work but the dishonesty trickle down from the client. Was turned into a sale fiasco. I was in billing and was not allowed to present a 100% refund for the client's billing errors.
Great place
Participant Services Specialist (Former Employee), Little Falls, NJJuly 31, 2013
Great place to gain work experiance, class room training, fun people, helpful mngs
Life at ACS
Executive Account Manager (Former Employee), FloridaJuly 17, 2013
Pros: the opportunity to work with and meet some state officials
Cons: you never know when a reduction in force is coming.
ACS was very good at the Healthcare Service provided in the MMIS, SCHIP and Medicaid. We ran a successful contact center in the State of Florida and achieved our ISO 9000 certification as a unit. I was the Deputy Director for the first 4 years of the contract and then was promoted to Executive Account Manager.

Over the past few years it has been hard – more... to support and/or promote your inside talent do to the merger with Xerox. This affected morale and ultimately led to a higher then expected turnover. – less
ok
Customer Service (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAJuly 15, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: long commute, lack of management
I'm a person who care more about quality than quantity, but they were the opposite.
Fine company
Corporate Card Facilitator/Functional Analyst (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 13, 2013
Management was outstanding. Management was sensitive to the needs of the employees.
Fun Place to Work
Medical Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Kent, WAJune 7, 2013
Pros: ability to manage others
Excellent and fun. Also very challenging. Training was an issue.

1 2 3

About ACS, Inc

ACS is a national leader in providing business process outsourcing and information technology solutions to commercial and government – Read more