Actelion Pharmaceuticals

Actelion Pharmaceuticals Employer Reviews

Great work place fun and friendly
Data Entry Coordinator (Former Employee), south san francisco , CASeptember 23, 2013
Awesome perks fun friendly environment. Convenient location huge facilty with many events to involve employees.
Unique Culture
TERRITORY MANAGER (Former Employee), AlabamaSeptember 14, 2013
Very moral/ethical organization, with a one-of-a-kind culture. I hold the company in very high regard.
relaxed environment, everyday was the same
Data Management Specialist (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJune 4, 2013
Pros: pay and free lunches
Cons: not enough hours
On any given day there would be an almost endless amount of paperwork that need to be entered into the computer and filed. I would enter in one case after another.

Typing all day everyday it greatly increased the speed of my typing.

I never got the chance to interact directly with management but my immediate supervisor fantastic. She constantly made – more... sure i was comfortable and if i needed help she was thorough – less
Good
Oracle Pl/SQL Developer (Former Employee), South San Francisco, CAJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: frendly nature
Cons: long hours
It was great working in Actelion Pharmaceuticals.
Flexible schedule, M-F regular business hours. South San Francisco office is in a nice location.Excellent annual bonus, opportunity to travel.Great benefits and compensation including healthcare.Superb leadership team, amazing sales, marketing and HR.
Rewarding workplace
Data Coordinator | Facilities Technician (Former Employee), South San Francisco, CAJune 4, 2012
My managers were excellent, and believed in the team. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with.