Actelion Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
RN Speaker
RN Speaker Bureau (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 19, 2013
As an expert speaker I would be invited to various speaking engagements via live meetings, teleconferences or web ex to speak to nurses over the diagnosis of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, treatment of PAH and the science and use of Actelion's products.
Pros
knowing that I educating nurses the disease process of PAH and therapies that are available
Cons
Position was per diem
Great work place fun and friendly
Data Entry Coordinator (Former Employee) –  south san francisco , CASeptember 23, 2013
Awesome perks fun friendly environment. Convenient location huge facilty with many events to involve employees.
Unique Culture
TERRITORY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  AlabamaSeptember 14, 2013
Very moral/ethical organization, with a one-of-a-kind culture. I hold the company in very high regard.
relaxed environment, everyday was the same
Data Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJune 4, 2013
On any given day there would be an almost endless amount of paperwork that need to be entered into the computer and filed. I would enter in one case after another.

Typing all day everyday it greatly increased the speed of my typing.

I never got the chance to interact directly with management but my immediate supervisor fantastic. She constantly made sure i was comfortable and if i needed help she was thorough
Pros
pay and free lunches
Cons
not enough hours
Good
Oracle Pl/SQL Developer (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAJanuary 22, 2013
It was great working in Actelion Pharmaceuticals.
Flexible schedule, M-F regular business hours. South San Francisco office is in a nice location.Excellent annual bonus, opportunity to travel.Great benefits and compensation including healthcare.Superb leadership team, amazing sales, marketing and HR.
Pros
frendly nature
Rewarding workplace
Data Coordinator | Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAJune 4, 2012
My managers were excellent, and believed in the team. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with.