Action Associates Employee Reviews

Always kept me working, at safe friendly company's.
Laborer, skilled labor, hilo driver (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIMarch 19, 2017
They always found me positions in my skill set, and interests!!!!!!! Most jobs were within 20 miles from home. They always exceeded my expectations...
Pros
Paid well
Cons
Lack of work
Exceptional Temp Service
Temp (Former Employee) –  Howell, MIFebruary 26, 2017
They will match you with the best job according to your individual skill set. They are understanding and will work with you to find the best job for you.
Very satisfying to help clients each day
Employment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  MichiganFebruary 20, 2017
Lots of variety to your days, and job satisfaction by getting clients employed.Great location, friendly staff, and great training.
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MI 48071May 4, 2016
Since I've been working for Action Associates/ Motovicity my typical work day starts at officially 12:15 but I normally start working right at noon. I come in grab my scanner off of charge and head right for the carts which has a wave of orders ready to be picked and pushed to the boxing area which is the last stop before being shipped to the customer. Each day we start with he yellow flagged carts and continue to the red, blue and lastly orange. Each color represent something different such as the yellow flags mean that they are express shipping and the goal is to have the customer order to them on time. the reds (ground shipping), Blues (10-14 business days), orange (Amazon shipping). I've learned alot about shipping and reciveing since i've started. Management are pretty down to earth, easy going they are always there when needed for questions regarding the job, The co-workers are very helpful as well and humble.
Pros
the break room has a cafe, mircowave, tv and everything that help lunches n breaks more enjoyable. and free fruit.
Cons
no option of shifts its only one shift.
Domestic Violence Shelter for battered Women & Children
Shelter Advocate (Former Employee) –  Clinton, OKMay 14, 2015
Monitoring the safety of the women & children in the shelter.

Every detail was charted on each client from OTC meds, to activities, to meals and bed times. No coworkers were in the shelter as it was shift work 24/7 and staff members pulled 8 or 12 hr shifts.
excepitional work place, productive work, poor management
Production Associate / thai summit (Former Employee) –  Howell, MIOctober 19, 2014
A typical day at work started off with checking the machine for anything that may require maintenance attention. Mainly it was stocking parts, loading parts to produce a finished product, and quality checking the product. I learned how to fix the little errors that came about with the machine without the assistance on maintenance. A lot of the employees came and did their job, but majority of them kind of slack off.
Pros
third shift team leader was the best!!
Cons
assembly sup. was "blind"
Productive Day
Helper--Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIMay 8, 2014
An typical at work for me is to go in ready to get to work, the faster i work the faster the time go by. I learn something new almost every day. I get along with my supervisor very well and i like my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is the fast paste. The most enjoyable part of my job when its over.
Pros
Long brakes
Cons
Short Lunces
The management is great but they tend to overlook the needs of the lower staff.
Shelter Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Clinton OklahomaJuly 27, 2013
As a staff member it can be difficult to get upper management to listen to your concerns. Scheduling is always sparadic. Never knowing when or if hours days will be the same or changed without notice.
Pros
Very little supervison
Cons
Management not listening to staff concerns.
Satisfactory place of employment
Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIMay 27, 2013
I worked at a factory for Action, the plant was clean but lacked adequate mats for standing for long periods.

It taught me a lot about the manufacturing of vehicles and more about my own vehicle.

My co-Workers were great! I'm a very people oriented person and I work well with others.

The hardest part of this job was only standing for long periods without proper matting.

My co-Workers were the most enjoyable part of my job,they all seemed like family.
Pros
several breaks during shift
Cons
distance of the job, not hiring after 90 days
Not quite what I expected.
Temporary Accounting Assistant/Credit Manager (Current Employee) –  Brighton, MIAugust 29, 2012
I've learned a new accounting system called PIC, and to get everything in writing:)
Temp Agency
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIMay 30, 2012
They will provide a temporary assignment for you so you can work.
A good small company
Temporary Service (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIApril 5, 2012
They try to find you the job that you need with your skill.I has a great time working for them.
Pros
they work real hard for you.
Cons
no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Action Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

Action Associates Reviews by Location