Action Property Management

Action Property Management Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and fun work atmosphere
Follow Up Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Irvine CorporateMay 16, 2016
I enjoy working at Action Property Management because the environment is one of the best I have ever worked in. The atmosphere is professional, yet very friendly and fun. My team is hard working and I feel challenged everyday to become a better employee. The hardest part of the job may be to interact with many different types of homeowners. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with my co-workers and helping homeowners.
Pros
Environment, Benefits, Room for growth
Cons
Possible difficult homeowner interaction
Fantastic Company, Great Upward Mobility
Manager's Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 28, 2016
I started in this company as a Front Desk Attendant and within a year was in Management. They never shy away from internal hiring, and have some of the best manager's in the world. Great environment, great staff, and good jobs. Enjoyed coming to work everyday.
Pros
Promotions, holiday pay, sick pay, good motto's
Cons
Some staff, Payroll incompetent.
Good place to work for a part time person who is a student
Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 18, 2016
This place is great, I just need to focus more on pursuing a career in Child Development. Hours are from 12-6pm during summer an hour longer. You plan events, help homeowners, and do clerical work as well.
Pros
Works with School Schedule
Cons
Working Weekends
The Goldilocks of HOA Management
Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 11, 2015
Large Enough for Support & Efficiency, yet Small Enough for Flexibility & Teamwork. Action is a phenomenal place to work. Senior Management actually lives out what they say they value--and they make business decisions based on those Values: Care, Excellence, Creativity, and Teamwork. The goal is to provide managers with the best resources and to keep managers from becoming burnt-out.

The values are actually lived out here. Team Members care about people, pursue creativity & excellence, and really work as a team. Go Action!
Pros
Lots of yummy food!
Cons
Busy, busy!
Productive and fun place to work
Office Service Lead (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 19, 2015
Nice and fun place to work, all co-workers are ready to help you and point to better ways of doing your job. Supervisors are always ready to help with your questions and open to suggestions to improve work.
Pros
Celebration of "Week of Employee Appreciation" for all employees
Cons
changes on Heath benefits made some employees loose their family doctors.
Learned a lot of custom software
Helpdesk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 11, 2015
80% of the time it was answering phones and resetting passwords. Current software practices were a plus. No SOP for our department so I created one for myself.
Pros
Lots of free food.
Cons
Supervisor was not skilled at working with others.
Intense Customer Service Experience
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAAugust 5, 2015
Excellent place to learn about the property management industry.
Supervisor was not on site and it was challenging to find support.
Amazing
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  181st Ave Portland, OregonJuly 25, 2014
I loved working for this company,I learned a lot while working for them such as being able to interact with my different people from many different cultures as well. My typical day was going in and start off with landscaping the area and pick up all the garbage, then I would help out with leasing as my super was going on an errand. The hardest part of my job would be is having to tell people that they were denied in moving into our complex. The most enjoyable part of my job would have to be is seeing all the smiling faces from all the people that were living in my complex.
Pros
free lunch, breaks on time
Productive and self oriented.
Access Control Officer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 19, 2013
a Typical day at work, i start my shift log in, check for any information pass down. screen every car that arrives at gate, inform residents of any visitors at the gate. open and close the pool and lounges. inspect for any parking violations and assist any emergency around the premises. its a job that requires to stay focused since there is no management during my shift and you have to take the role of management most of the times.
Pros
by yourself most of the time.
Cons
graveyards
Great Management upscale and profecional
Building Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 16, 2013
Typical day at work would be assisting resident with unit issues.
How to work with individual's with in the department and the HOA office.
Management is very responsible when it comes to taking care of residents issues and concerns.
Coworkers are very helpful and we always stick as a good team
Hardest part of work would be getting mechanical parts and getting access to the units.
learning about new equipment and how it works.
Professionalism
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Los, Angeles, CAMay 1, 2014
The company I am with is a healthy workplace. Since we deal with residents and guests we are always pleasant, and make sure that we are attentive to details. We work with respect to others and being professional in every way - Looks, manners, dependability and work ethics. We provide community that we serve with the best service to make make them feel important, guided, informed and maintain the community's integrity as a good place to live.
The Management is very supportive to the team. It may be an easy job but in case of emergency situations and handling difficult task, to me its the challenging part of my job where dependability takes a vital part and that satisfies me feel my dependability.
Pros
free uniform, lunch breaks, 10 minutes breaks, birthday leave, holiday leave, vacation leave
Productive environment. Surrounded by like minded co-workers
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 13, 2015
The Front Desk Associate is typically the first person the resident will come in contact with upon entering the building they live in. I learned how important it is to maintain a positive, uplifting vibe for these people paying so much money to live in. Quality of service can go a long way. I've learned the power of a smile has the ability to change someones entire day. My co-workers and I shared our trials and tribulations together, making it a great environment to work in. It is important to connect with co-workers, as they are the people you will spend most of your day with sometimes. Having the type of manager I had here helped shape my opinion of what it takes to be an effectively powerful, yet likable manager in charge of running the Front Desk smoothly. My manager demonstrated effortlessly that maintaining a friendship alongside cultivating a sense of authority can go hand in hand. I truly respect this man because it made coming into work so enjoyable.
Pros
Meeting high quality people with plenty of insight about life.
Cons
Short breaks. Hard to move up in your position.
Focused on Customer Service
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 28, 2014
As the Front Desk Supervisor for a High-rise, HOA building, there is nothing more important that ensuring a consistent application of the highest level of customer service achievable. This was my task as an employee for Action Property Management. Each day I was to oversee the running of two reception desks that were staffed 24-7 by a staff of 15 employees. I was responsible for running "quality checks" on the level of Customers Service rendered to our Client and was held accountable to its failings. The most rewarding aspect of this position was discovering and implementing new procedures to streamline the Front Desk operations, train my staff on it's execution and watching as the Client was "wow'd" by a timely, professional and courteous Customers Service Experience. This was only made possible by the support of the Management team over me.
Concierge Associate (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 7, 2013
Love to work in the busiest lobby where I can apply my desire to help residents, contractors, etc.
I also Learn to be able multi tasking in productive manner.
Pros
interact with residents
Property management company.
Accounting Collections Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 4, 2014
Accounting department is responsible for billing assessments, collecting fines and placing liens on properties.
Happy work place
Community Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 26, 2014
I absolutely loved this place. This company taught me so much. I would love to go back but for better pay
Pros
free lunches
Great company
Move-in Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 16, 2013
Open door policy with superiors. They really took care of us whenever we needed anything. Such a fun and friendly place to work.
Loyal Employers and Employess
Front Desk Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 9, 2013
This company took a chance and offered me a position. I would work for them again in a heartbeat.
Pros
alot of hours
=/
Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 11, 2012
The company doesn't care too much about their employees. It shows in their work