Action

Action Employer Reviews

Warehouse and computer experience
Driver (Former Employee), Bremerton, WAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: positive work enviroment, advancement
I have had worked in a lot of difference warehouse and managerial experience. Working in the supply room, I was able to gain the skills needed to work in the receiving department as well as shipping. I have pulled orders for shipping as well as for production, prepared the orders for shipping, and contacted different organizations to ship the merchandise.
Meeting with the New York City Department of Transportation
Vice President (Former Employee), Bronx, NYNovember 15, 2013
Basically we used to meet up with different departments to look for a enviroment soluction for a low income community. I love what I did being part of this program and I am so glad that we all as a group got to make some changes.
Unstable
Maintenance Lead Person (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSNovember 2, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: job security
Action/Lane was very unstable which prevented potential performance of employees because there was a lack of job security. Maintenance program was more reactive with little pro-active approach.
Great learning experience
Assistant and Lead (Former Employee), Seminole, OKAugust 10, 2013
Assisted in documenting monthly paperwork required by the component specialists, prepared and implemented lesson plans, and provided daily enrichment activities, collaborated with different component specialists to assist clients and families with health, nutrition, social services, special needs, education and family services, conducted home visits to determine families' needs in order to refer the to the necessary sources, developed solid relationships with families and Headstart staff, attended monthly trainings provided by Action, Inc.
Productive and a good environment
Factory Worker (Former Employee), Plymouth, MIJuly 19, 2013
Pros: wasn't too difficult and had extra breaks.
Cons: factory was super hot.
A typical day at work would be working 5 hours a day, doing different projects whatever we are assigned that day. I learned how to work quick in a fast environment workshop. Our management was good, both bosses were husband and wife and they kept us on schedule and looked after us, really good people. My co-workers aged from 20-24 for the kids and then there were some older workers that worked on different projects. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with quick people to get the job done faster.
Great environment, free and trusting.
Controller (Former Employee), Redwood City, CAMay 19, 2013
Pros: great level of freedom and trust
Cons: i reached my highest level at the company
Don Gibson, owner of Action Systems, Inc. is a great person who trusts his employees. I gained a great confidence and became a great manager.
Family owned Buisness,
Detailer /mechanic (Current Employee), New Palestine, INFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: one on one owner relation
Cons: no insurance, low pay
Great Team work enviroment, Fast paced,Quality work, Customer Friendly.
drive , customer service
Owner and Operator of Limousines (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 9, 2012
driving , traffic , limo maintenance
your own boss , good hours
Community Service
Intake Specialist (Former Employee), Muncie, INMay 12, 2012
Pros: enjoyed working with community
Cons: job ended suddenly
determine clients need for assistance by their income and family size. customer service, human services, calculations, computer literate.
a wonderful non profit organization
Board Member (Current Employee), Langley Park, MDMay 2, 2012
a non profit that is focused on making a different in latino and immigrant communities.