ActioNet Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Great management/life-work balance
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCSeptember 14, 2017
Great management/life-work balance;
fun holiday parties; summer picnic;
yearly increases based on valuation;
education of credit of 3000 K per year.
Not approval
Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 22, 2017
Don't like this company of the Work/Life Balance and Job Security, and Management, and the culture. Not recommend to be hired for this company there were no respect for a loyalty employee who contributed with excellent works.
IT Integration
Manager (Current Employee) –  Windsor Mill, MDMay 8, 2017
ActioNet provides software engineering and program management support paired with an Agile system to increase client engagement and project transparency.
Pros
Worklife Balance
Na
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Germantown, MDMay 3, 2017
I ran the largest contract ActioNet has. I was the SR Corporate Recruiter and I stepped in as the "Acting Recruiting Manager." I learned a lot about Government contracting and gained a lot of experience.
Good for entry level but don't stay too long
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  ViennaMarch 20, 2017
There is high turnover in this company. When a contract ends there may or may not be monetary compensation. To move up you must leave the company. Your yearly review is more to make a bad list of your qualities for the sake of letting you go in the future. The managers they hire are unqualified and separate teams rather than support. One time I was asked by a manager that they want me to go to their office and give them updates on my status, when they took more vacation than I did.
Pros
Management doesnt care
Cons
Management doesnt care
Network Specialist, SRMC (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 24, 2017
Ok company but typical of any government contract entity. But sometimes management unresponsive to employees requests.
Especially if your considered just a worker bee.
Good Place to Work
Linux Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lanham, MDNovember 12, 2016
Good place to work. Benefits are okay. Nice supervisor. I didn't work with other ActioNet employees at my job location so I can't tell say much about ActioNet employees and work environment. However I can say that I had a very good team who work together very well.
Productive place to work
Nationwide Desktop Support Manager (Former Employee) –  US Department of TransportationNovember 10, 2016
Great company to work for. Provides education and career advancement. Co-workers are motivated and management are always seeking new technology and avenues for improvement.
Review
PROJECT ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 19, 2016
I enjoy my job as a project analyst. I have learned several tasks since starting this position including report management. I have also learned to become more detail orientated and a better multitasker. I enjoy all of my co-workers and have learned more than I could ever ask from all of them.
Actionet
Network Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Scott AFB, ILSeptember 7, 2016
Employment was good, unfortunately contract ended. I have no complaints about company, and happy they gave me the opportunity to work for them. I would encourage anyone given the opportunity to work for them that it's not a bad move at all.
Benefits
Cons
Fun workplace, engaging work, continuing education.
Network Support Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 25, 2016
Great workplace. Lots of time to continue your education whether through certifications or college. Lots of hands on experience with Redhat/Linux. Good benefits. Co-workers are fun and energetic.
Pros
Good education budget
Overall Great place
Network Manager /Lead Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAJune 28, 2016
Great QWL and Owner takes and active interest in the employees and their work. Most work is contract work with the Gov. This might be demanding but if you are up for the challenge this is the place to work
Excellent, fun, professional, workplace.
Deputy Program Manager/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJune 11, 2016
I have worked there for 6.5 years and and have moved up multiple times, I was given opportunities to expand my abilities and the training is awesome. There is great communication and the management is very approachable and are great listeners. I am going to miss them, they have become part of my family.
Pros
Excellent environment, great people, well compensated.
Cons
Fast growing gov't contracting company
Master Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 16, 2016
Fast growing gov't contracting company supporting CMS. Gov't contracting has special complications. Be willing to change your day to day work load as needed.
Pros
Good work/life flexibility
Cons
Growing very fast
Good Plac
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCMay 9, 2016
I liked working here and the management was good. When my contract was over, HR very slow to respond which was a little frustrating.
Good Company to work for
Automation Engineer (Selenium) (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 6, 2016
Good company to work, very good staff and very helpful when come to addressing isuess with the client and great beneifits
Dissapointed
Business Analyst/Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Woodlawn, MDOctober 9, 2015
The atmosphere in this company is so negative and uncomfortable. Upper management is really out of touch with day to day operations.
Very isolated not inclusive
U.S. Department of Energy, Germantown, MD (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAAugust 30, 2015
The CEO tried to make it a nice environment, however, my direct coworkers were not willing to share information and answer questions; felt very isolated and excluded. Didn't share information. Not willing to answer questions.
Pros
Free coffee, keurig machine, pizza lunches
Cons
Clickish; not supportive;
HR Department
Information Analyst - Department of Energy (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAMarch 24, 2015
Worse HR department in my entire work history. Upper management and the HR department will stick together no matter of the situation.
OK Company to work for
Sr. Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJuly 18, 2014
This was your average IT Support position. Salary was good, benefits were not that great and management seemed to be missing the boat on employee communications.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ActioNet. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval