Actionlink Employee Reviews

Awesome Company!
Electronics Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 19, 2017
The only company that started me out at $15/hr .

They treated me like a king with show up bonuses.

If you have a job that is far away they will rent you a car .

They treat you right!
Decent Opportunity
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Patchogue, NYJune 5, 2017
Much room for growth, be patient with management and always do what you say you're going to do. The company is willing to help the employee in any way possible.
Pros
Discounts on Intel Products
Cons
Micromanagement
Inpendent
Merchandising/Set-Up (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMay 30, 2017
Hardest is not knowing, if you will working one week or just sitting. Assignments/projects have been very slow now for past 2 years. You are a third party labor when you do visit a retail stores to set up or install a display; 95% of the time you will be working alone and need basic tool kit. Sometime vendors/clients ship the displays straight to the store and hope you when arrive to that store location the display is good shape and has not been open or damaged.
The Culture at Actionlink
Brand Ambassador/ Sales & Merchandise (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 26, 2017
A good company to work for when they have work, otherwise you can be home waiting for them to load up some hours. If you are good with management you will stay busy anyone else who cares is the attitude.
hard work not enogh pay
Merchendizing Over Night Team (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMay 25, 2017
working for action link was long hours not enough pay they have very poor communication at this place constant changing of managers leaving me with no work assisgned it was extremely annoying and frustrating as I was a hard worker.
Working here
Sales Representative and marketing (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 24, 2017
Working for actionlink was one of the best experience that has ever given to me. It helped me learn about computers, customer services, training others and work with no supervision. Regional manager I worked for was kind, easily talk to, always try to teach/train your mistakes and patient. Been with this company for 2 years and working with intel project helps me improve on my skills and knowledge.
Pros
breaks
Cons
no benefits
Great Part Time Job
Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHApril 8, 2017
Actionlink is a great workplace if you are looking for something part time. You meet great people and learn new things evey day. Through the company I have traveled the United states. They have so many different jobs one can do
Pros
Set your Schedule
Cons
Hours based on work load
Amazing Company
Fayetteville Merchandising Representative (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 25, 2017
Actionlink is not a well-known company but they should be. They are one of the greatest companies I have worked for. They work woth their employees for optimal performance and excellent service.
Not so great
Retail Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVMarch 17, 2017
I worked at Actionlink 6 years ago and you had to download your reports and print them each day. Then you completed each report in writing during each store visit and at the end of the day, you would input your answers online and upload the data. It made for very long days.
Pros
Job
Cons
Report procedures
Brand Ambassador
Account Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 7, 2017
To introduce/educate the customer on new products. To sale or up sell the product. There is not a hard part of the job if you like the product that you are doing a demo for.
Pros
Pays well and on time
Cons
short term assignments
poor management
Utah Marketing Representative-Utah Market (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 26, 2017
No opportunity for advancement. No appreciation for the good work you do. Management treats employees like nothing more than a warm body, completely expendable.
Pros
easy work
Cons
poor management, limited opportunites
Great company, Great people
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJanuary 12, 2017
My supervisor was a great guy, very relaxed and flexible. The schedule is also flexible, time off is easy to use and get. There are many positions available in the company so you just have to ask around. The support center is a bit lonely because it's in another building, but the staff have fun and make the best of it.
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
Sometimes slow, but have lots of things to do.
Widely independant and fufilling solo work
Electronic Merchandising Specailist (Current Employee) –  Elmira, NYJanuary 8, 2017
A job that is entirely based around your schedule and only interaction is usally your field manager and that is about it.
Pros
Self monitored and scheduled work
Cons
obnoxious amounts of picture taking and repeatative paperwork and forms
Great Pay
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LADecember 20, 2016
This is a contract job. Majority of the time you will work weekends and your shifts will be a couple of hours per day. It may seem drawn out at times, but the great pay makes up for it.
Productive and fun work place
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CADecember 5, 2016
Productive, caring working place. Management always makes sure their employees are well taken care of and listen to all ideas.
Productive and fun place to work if you like electrioncs/tech head
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAOctober 24, 2016
I would recommend this job to anyone who like technology, like fixing electronics for fun, or like traveling. This job is really rewarding experience in so many ways!
Pros
Set your own schedule, work monday through Friday, ect
Cons
None that i can think of
Easily manageable around my schedule
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  Lawton, OKAugust 29, 2016
The pay is fine but I don't receive many hours. I am able to schedule my own work times and manage it how I see fit. Some times depending on the job it requires me to travel quite a bit. I have to make sure I work with a lot of the store managers.
Pros
Works around my schedule.
Cons
Very little to almost no benefits
Being Sales Rep isn't too shabby
Intel sales rep (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WaAugust 23, 2016
Good work environment depending on which store you're at. Hands off management, able to see fruits of labor through each sale and pizza celebration event.
Pros
good pay $15pr hr in Bellevue
Cons
Requires a lot of self learning
Vibrant and Productive Workplace
Mobile Device and Sales Specialist - Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJuly 16, 2016
Working with AL is a freeing. In a sense you are your own boss and manage yourself accordingly. Your superiors are extremely helpful and the pay is very competitive.
Low pay, lots of wear on my car
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJune 20, 2016
My typical day
- Drive to six big box retail stores, a 200 mile daily round trip on average
- Clean product, document products on display, take pictures of products, install, repair, or tear down displays, engage management and employees in stores
]
Management was great
Pros
Friendly poeple
Cons
wear and tear of car

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Actionlink. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7