CALPERS provide retirement, health, and related financial programs and benefits to more than 1.6 million public employees, retirees, and their familie
QA Engineer (Current Employee) – Sacramento – July 9, 2012
• Worked on Documenting Test Scenarios from requirements.
• Verified test validations at different stages of testing life cycle.
• Involved in System testing, End to End testing and CAT(Customer acceptance testing).
• Involved in Client Review meetings.
• Worked closely with developers and Business analyst.
• Involved in Back end testing using Toad.
• Involved in Application testing in terms of functional testing.
• Involved in External Partner testing.
• Involved in Interface testing and background batch job tetsing.
• Involved in negative and Regression testing.
• Involved in testing SCR (System change requests) and DI(design Issues.
• Involved in Data harvesting and Data search techniques
• Involved in Daily Scrum meetings
• Worked in heavy fast paced heavy schedules and deadlines.
• Involved in Preparing Status reports.
Environment: Quality Center 10, Clear quest, Clear case, Wiki, Toad, SQL, Java, QTP, web Services, Interface and Linux.