Active Life Rehab, one of California's largest Assisted Living Mobile Therapy companies is rapidly growing throughout San Diego, Sacramento, Los Angeles and Orange County and is currently seeking a part-time or full-time Therapists to join our professional staff and provide impeccable patient care to residents residing in Assisted Living facilities throughout the Orange County area.
This is a unique opportunity for Therapists seeking lucrative opportunities and having a flexible schedule, as well as getting in on the ground floor of a company that is growing larger week by week.
Active Life Rehab is currently in need of a physical therapist to work part-time, 10 or more hours a week, to work with geriatric patients living in high-end assisted living facilities. We have a majority of residents that are Armenian that need translation within in our Mission Valley facilities.
- Providing skilled physical therapy services in accordance with physician orders
- Assess patient needs, plans for evaluates and modifies care to meet the goal of physical therapy interventions
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- Work directly with the Rehab Director and help build relationships with the facilities in your territory.
- Candidate must be personable and possess excellent communication skills
- Knowledgeable in marketing and relationship building with assisted living facilities is desired.
- Traveling to different facilities within the territory is required.
- Computer knowledge and skills are required.
- Valid California license as a Registered Therapist
- Current CPR card
- Current Health exam
- Current Liability insurance
- Valid Drivers License
- Preferred minimum of one-year experience in an acute care facility, community health service, home health agency or assisted living facility over the last two years.
Active Life Rehab invites you to become one of our valued team members. Join the Active Life Rehab team and start your journey toward success! Our compassionate and professional therapists rank Active Life Rehab, Inc. one of the leading rehabilitation companies in California. Led and owned by an RPT, Active Life Rehab strives to provide an environment where therapists relate well to one another and are given the support they need to grow professionally.
The preferred candidate should have experience in home health or nursing home setting. Candidate must have excellent communication skills, effective organization skills and be highly detailed oriented.
For more information, please visit www.activeliferehab.com and our facebook page to see the facilities that we are in!