Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance on residential and commercial HVAC systems
- Diagnose and repair residential and commercial HVAC systems
- Provide estimates for new and replacement residential and commercial HVAC systems
- Establish & maintain a positive relationship with customers, vendors and co-workers through effective oral and written communication skills.
- Continually enforce safety to the highest standards and maintain security and accountability of company issued and procured assets by recording use, wear and conditions.
- Organize and compile all pertinent documentation needed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to successfully manage the businesses required reports.
- Independently manage daily business needs by identifying parts to order for repairs and determining the urgency of the requirement.
- Keeps current on industry standards and products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair of HVAC systems and components.
- Minimum three (3) years HVAC experience
- EPA certified
- Have own tools
- Clean, professional image
- Strong customer service approach and be team-oriented
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as the business requires
- Clean background and driving record
Pay is based on experience. Only experienced candidates will be considered.