Full Time, Virtual Office, Work from Home (Anywhere in the USA)
Corporate Sales Executive - Inside Sales, SaaS Sales, Technology Sales,Account Management
Base + Commission: (Year 1 Potential = $70k) (Growing to $125k+ in 3 years)
We are the leader in cloud based data quality for SaaS CRM and is looking to expand our Corporate Sales Team. We are looking for a sales person who has the energy and drive to help continue the company's growth and win market share in specific channel(s). We offer a flexible work environment and reward success and hard work. We are highly committed to the success of our team members and we believe in coaching and mentorship to assist in reaching your career goals and growth to your highest capability. Our company has enormous potential and is looking for those interested in the entrepreneurial environment and growing with a small & innovative enterprise.
If you are a Corporate Sales Account Executive with at least 2 years inside sales experience and consider yourself to be coachable, please read on!
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Base salary and generous commission plan + bonuses
- On target earnings of $70K (Yr 1), growing in excess of $125K+ within 3 years
- Subsidized Health Insurance plan
- PTO - two weeks paid time off
- Subsidized Life & Disability Insurance
- Gain experience & professional development selling to all size of business including Enterprise * * Fortune 500 companies through a great responsibility to make a large impact at a small company.
- Superior coaching and mentorship of a quality you won't find anywhere else with a commitment to accelerate your career growth!
(We believe in investing in and growing each member of our team to their full potential.)
What you need for this position:
- At least 2 years of sales experience with demonstrative sales targets achieved, along with a track record of selling over the phone & web conferences.
- Proficient at cold-calling (during the first year while establishing a new pipeline).
- Technical ability to learn software independently and quickly demonstrate competence in our solutions and the SaaS systems to which we connect.
- You exhibit the qualities of cooperation, adaptability and flexibility, self-motivation, self-discipline and the desire and ability to excel working independently in a virtual office environment.
- Motivated by ambition and a strong desire to succeed.
- Thrive on being independent and entrepreneurial within an organization.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and interested in personal and professional growth.
- Enjoy technology and communicating the benefits of technology.
- Enjoy taking full responsibility of actions, self-organization, revenue production and outcomes.
- BS or higher degree.
- Coachable and willing to be mentored.
What you'll be doing:
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales quotas.
- Effectively qualify prospects for data quality solutions for CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems.
- Generate new business and new sales leads through a mixture of cold calling, following up on marketing campaigns and following up inbound enquiries.
- Understand our SaaS software products and effectively demonstrate, communicate and apply them to each prospect's needs.
- Comprehensively present & explain solutions via web demos.
- Effectively position and liaise with prospects ranging from end-users, to CRM administrators, to sales and marketing managers / directors.
- Work with your new clients to both grow their accounts (upsell) and maintain annual SaaS subscription renewals by taking care that they are successful with our solutions within their company's stated objectives.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information into our CRM system, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information.
- Work closely with sales and marketing team members to achieve organizational goals.
- Provide continual input to the sales, marketing, and engineering organizations with feedback from prospects and customers.
- Schedule meetings with target accounts.
- Manage inbound leads.
- Outbound calls to targeted accounts.
As virtual office member you will need:
- Current computer (PC) with good resources (< 3 years old)
- High-speed Internet & phone service
- A quiet work space - (e.g. uninterrupted by family members, neighbors or other background noise)
1) Please email us at (hr -- at -- activeprime -- com). Include a short introductory email along with an attached resume in either PDF format or as a URL to your online resume.
2) In your response, please also list the last three software tools you have learned on your own and applied to support your sales activities.